PDA

View Full Version : F/S Panasonic PV-GS150 3CCD Camcorder

E302NV
02-02-2006, 01:43 AM
Like it says brand new in box comes with an extra battry and a box of fives mini dv tapes

Get truly crisp color moving and still images with the PV-GS150 Ultra-Compact® Digital Palmcorder® MultiCam™ Camcorder from Panasonic. This lightweight, versatile camcorder, with its 3CCD Camera System, reproduces color by using a separate CCD for reds, greens and blues to bring you breathtaking pictures. Its multi-coated lens helps add a high-level of detail and subtlety to your creations, while its Quad-Density Pixel Distribution technology makes it possible to capture still pictures with incredible detail at up to 2.3-megapixel resolutions. Get up close with a 10X optical zoom and up to 700X digital zoom to produce clear close-up shots without missing out on any important details. A 2.5" LCD monitor lets you preview and review your subjects in full color during shooting and playback. With Digital Electronics Image Stabilizer (D-EIS), you will not have to worry for unintentional hand and camcorder movement - even while you're recording from a moving vehicle. The PV-GS150 also incorporates One-Touch Navigation and joystick control to make the device more user-friendly - now you can control all basic operations of the camcorder with one hand! Smart, sleek and stylish, the Ultra-Compact Digital Palmcorder MultiCam Camcorder lets you capture pictures and home movies that are as rich and vibrant as your life.

Pm me if you want to pick up

Looking for $600 canadian

E302NV
02-02-2006, 01:45 AM
Here Is A Pic

XI JR IX
02-02-2006, 02:51 PM
bump for sweet camera and good price :D good luck with the sale..

Boss17
02-03-2006, 04:10 PM
I have this exact camera, it's amazing. I paid a hell of alot more for it tho, great price goodluck with the sale