PDA

View Full Version : AA exhaust is officially for sale !!

greekthang
02-01-2006, 02:39 PM
Hello guys my exhaust is officially for sale. Starting bids are at $300 and the highest bidder wins. All I need is the following:

- The winner of the exhaust must put down a deposit ensuring that they will buy it for sure. Then I can go ahead and order mine. When a deposit is put down the person will then get a chance to look at the exhaust and here how it sounds.

The end date for the bid will be Sunday midnight and the exhaust will go to the highest bidder.

Good luck*wave*

BmW1718
02-01-2006, 03:14 PM
pics of the exhaust??

greekthang
02-01-2006, 03:19 PM
pics of the exhaust??

No pics of the exhuast. It is still on the car. I will try to take some this week with it on the car. There are no dents or dings though

JNSchnitzer
02-01-2006, 06:06 PM
Is this a catback or just muffler? I'm down for $300. And ya ... pics would be a nice bonus :)

static
02-01-2006, 08:26 PM
When a deposit is put down the person will then get a chance to look at the exhaust and here how it sounds.

i call a BS on that, people. One should see and hear the stuff before one buys it. Doing it the opposite way is... ...just that - ghey! *thmbsdwn*

greekthang
02-01-2006, 09:30 PM
i call a BS on that, people. One should see and hear the stuff before one buys it. Doing it the opposite way is... ...just that - ghey! *thmbsdwn*

If you read the post careful you would see that before a deposit is put down they have a chance to hear and see it so here are some classes you can enrole in the meantime
http://www.splashesfromtheriver.com/

static
02-01-2006, 09:58 PM
If you read the post careful you would see that before a deposit is put down they have a chance to hear and see it so here are some classes you can enrole in the meantime
http://www.splashesfromtheriver.com/

sorry, pal, but you are the one that makes no sense, i read your post 3 times to make sure i am not missing anything

let's try it again

first off:
Hello guys my exhaust is officially for sale. Starting bids are at $300 and the highest bidder wins.

NO SHYT! i thought the lowest bidder does :rolleyes:

- The winner of the exhaust must put down a deposit ensuring that they will buy it for sure. Then I can go ahead and order mine. When a deposit is put down the person will then get a chance to look at the exhaust and here how it sounds.

the meaning of your statements is pretty clear: (unless you are trying to trick us all)

buyer puts deposit, therefore is obligated to go through with the sale.
now you also say that (word for word) "When a deposit is put down the person will then get a chance to look at the exhaust and here how it sounds"

sounds to me you are saying that one should put a deposit down before seeing and hearing the thing.
Now here is a question for you: Why the %$^# would one need to see and hear the thing AFTER he had already put deposit on it (essentially buying a "pig in the bag")

... or maybe you meant to say that after the deposit is put down, you will order your new brand-shiny-spankin'-new exhaust, and let the lucky person see and listen to your new exhaust?

If any of those two are not what you meant then you are the one who needs to take some classes of how to express your thoughts clearly, before posting and wasting other people's time and insulting their intelligence.

Alex

BMW_7
02-01-2006, 10:07 PM
I agree, wtf... Hey everyone, I got a deck for sale, but it's so precious before you can see it I want $50

greekthang
02-01-2006, 11:00 PM
sorry, pal, but you are the one that makes no sense, i read your post 3 times to make sure i am not missing anything

let's try it again

first off:

NO SHYT! i thought the lowest bidder does :rolleyes:

the meaning of your statements is pretty clear: (unless you are trying to trick us all)

buyer puts deposit, therefore is obligated to go through with the sale.
now you also say that (word for word) "When a deposit is put down the person will then get a chance to look at the exhaust and here how it sounds"

sounds to me you are saying that one should put a deposit down before seeing and hearing the thing.
Now here is a question for you: Why the %$^# would one need to see and hear the thing AFTER he had already put deposit on it (essentially buying a "pig in the bag")

... or maybe you meant to say that after the deposit is put down, you will order your new brand-shiny-spankin'-new exhaust, and let the lucky person see and listen to your new exhaust?

If any of those two are not what you meant then you are the one who needs to take some classes of how to express your thoughts clearly, before posting and wasting other people's time and insulting their intelligence.

Alex

Your a true moron arent you. Exactly how the hell is the person going to put a deposit down. By air mail. Obviously in person whatever I dont have time to babysit you little boy go play with you lego now and let people bid

Furious
02-02-2006, 03:16 AM
lol just sell the damn thing to static... it would be a funny meeting...

oh .. bump for a nice exhaust system

greekthang
02-02-2006, 07:50 AM
lol just sell the damn thing to static... it would be a funny meeting...

oh .. bump for a nice exhaust system

LOL furious thanks for the free bump and yeah I agree it woul dbe a funny meet to see his face when he sees me

static
02-02-2006, 10:56 AM
Your a true moron arent you. Exactly how the hell is the person going to put a deposit down. By air mail. Obviously in person whatever I dont have time to babysit you little boy go play with you lego now and let people bid

1. poor punctuation
2. unreasonable name calling
3. lack of proper argument
= traits of a low-life

whoever will want to deal with you doesn't have much self respect, end of story.

just a suggestion: a better way to conduct your business in this forum would be to state clearly that you will allow anyone to come see and hear the thing in action BEFORE bidding and certanly before requiring a deposit.

reason i am mad with you is that you remind me of those rip-off used car dealerships that want you to leave a deposit before they even start the car.

Alex

greekthang
02-02-2006, 11:05 AM
1. poor punctuation
2. unreasonable name calling
3. lack of proper argument
= traits of a low-life

whoever will want to deal with you doesn't have much self respect, end of story.

just a suggestion: a better way to conduct your business in this forum would be to state clearly that you will allow anyone to come see and hear the thing in action BEFORE bidding and certanly before requiring a deposit.

reason i am mad with you is that you remind me of those rip-off used car dealerships that want you to leave a deposit before they even start the car.

Alex

What the hell is your problem kid ? Many people on this board will defend that I sell the top notch stuff on hear and have never screwed anyone over. Its not my fault that you where stupid enough to fall for the rip-off used parts once in your life that is all your blame so shut up and stop taking up space. All of a sudden now where an ethics teacher. LOL sad:moon:

static
02-02-2006, 11:06 AM
LOL furious thanks for the free bump and yeah I agree it woul dbe a funny meet to see his face when he sees me

18" Mashie rims chromed

^ sorry dude, *sad* should have known right away who i was dealing with:
l33t gangzta, please forgive me if i said anything wrong. Don't touch me or i am gonna tell my mommy.

:D

wouldn't be interested in your fart-cannon even if you pay me

Alex

propr'one
02-02-2006, 11:16 AM
alex. im gonna be completly honest here. i was definatly gonna flame you for one of the above posts. but i rather just stare at your sig

haha:D

greekthang - will be watching this auction, will very likely bid once pics come about:)

Suprano
02-02-2006, 11:19 AM
this thread got messed up.......lol, I don't even see any bids.The truth is this:
when you sell something without pics it makes it hard on the you the seller because ppl are not willing to commit to something they can't see. $300 could be a good deal or it could be a rip off and nobody wants to drive around to find out because that is a loss of money and more importantly, time. Greek, I would have picked this exhaust up off of you a while ago, but you've shown porous business skills.

First: you put it up for sale at $200.
then, you change your mind and turn it into an auction for a piece of hardware no one can see (lack of pics).
then, you want to trade with someone who may or may not have an exhaust and so the story goes......
now it's back up for $300.

The whole thing has been so convoluted that I'm sure you've scared numerous buyers away. So after this long story, let me know if you are actually selling the damn thing and not this bidding bull$#!&. Otherwise, good luck with your sale.

Rob

greekthang
02-02-2006, 11:23 AM
18" Mashie rims chromed

^ sorry dude, *sad* should have known right away who i was dealing with:
l33t gangzta, please forgive me if i said anything wrong. Don't touch me or i am gonna tell my mommy.

:D

wouldn't be interested in your fart-cannon even if you pay me

Alex

Wow what a loser you are kid. A newbie loser. If you had any brains at all you would realize what you said. AA is the best exhaust on the market but a person with the brain capacity of a grape seed wouldn't understand. I am done feeding your retarded side.

static
02-02-2006, 11:25 AM
i will gladly comment on all of your points:

What the hell is your problem kid ?

my problem are people who try to treat unfairly and therefore insult myself and my friends on this forum.

Many people on this board will defend that I sell the top notch stuff on hear and have never screwed anyone over.

please note that i had never said that you stuff is of low quality or that you had screwed anyone over. I stated my problem with you above.

Its not my fault that you where stupid enough to fall for the rip-off used parts once in your life that is all your blame so shut up and stop taking up space. All of a sudden now where an ethics teacher. LOL sad:moon:

i understand your anger, but this could be avoided if you had changed your requirements at early stage, after my initial complaint.

Alex

greekthang
02-02-2006, 11:27 AM
Moderator can you please delete this thread. Exhaust is not for sale. I will be keeping it. Forget this crap I will try and sell it somehwere else and to prove I am not scamming anyone. I am willing to meet up in the area to show people thats how far i will go to prove everyone wrong

Suprano
02-02-2006, 11:27 AM
Hey Greek, why are you going back and forth with all this???
you're ****ing up your for sale thread..........

greekthang
02-02-2006, 11:30 AM
this thread got messed up.......lol, I don't even see any bids.The truth is this:
when you sell something without pics it makes it hard on the you the seller because ppl are not willing to commit to something they can't see. $300 could be a good deal or it could be a rip off and nobody wants to drive around to find out because that is a loss of money and more importantly, time. Greek, I would have picked this exhaust up off of you a while ago, but you've shown porous business skills.

First: you put it up for sale at $200.
then, you change your mind and turn it into an auction for a piece of hardware no one can see (lack of pics).
then, you want to trade with someone who may or may not have an exhaust and so the story goes......
now it's back up for $300.

The whole thing has been so convoluted that I'm sure you've scared numerous buyers away. So after this long story, let me know if you are actually selling the damn thing and not this bidding bull$#!&. Otherwise, good luck with your sale.

Rob

Rob if you read the heading properly before it said Feeler: I wasent offcially selling it as i was now. I was testing the waters to see what i can get for it. Thats why I didnt put up any pics. Dosent matter its done . This thread is closed as far as i am concerned.

greekthang
02-02-2006, 11:31 AM
Hey Greek, why are you going back and forth with all this???
you're ****ing up your for sale thread..........

No I didnt **** it up everyone else did. I did a feeler test before and now it was for sale offcially.

R_JAY
02-02-2006, 11:39 AM
Ooooh, things are heatin up around here:D
Greek, this is what I think you should do as it seem you'll have too much trouble going this route.

1)Go ahead and order your new exhaust.
2)Ask a mod to lock this thread
3)When new Rouge*mw* arrives and is installed on your ride, post Gen III for sale at a set price.

Trust me, you'll have absolutely no problem selling this exhaust as it is one of the best on the market.

greekthang
02-02-2006, 11:42 AM
Ooooh, things are heatin up around here:D
Greek, this is what I think you should do as it seem you'll have too much trouble going this route.

1)Go ahead and order your new exhaust.
2)Ask a mod to lock this thread
3)When new Rouge*mw* arrives and is installed on your ride, post Gen III for sale at a set price.

Trust me, you'll have absolutely no problem selling this exhaust as it is one of the best on the market.

Good point pal. Hows the ride ?

Bliss
02-02-2006, 11:46 AM
If you're interested in the muffler, pm seller. Thread closed.

Greekthang, u can repost your post if you wish.