PDA

View Full Version : Feeler: AA exhaust

greekthang
01-24-2006, 12:47 PM
Hello guys,

I am thinking of selling my exhaust. Either that or if someone is willing to trade for a more recent one and some cash. If there are any offers please let me know

LCYung
01-24-2006, 04:07 PM
pics? condition? price? Please

greekthang
01-24-2006, 04:57 PM
Well the exhaust is still on the car just seeing if anyone is interested. It is about 4 season old so it is used. I am willing to let it go for $200. If anyone is interested them i will go ahead and buy another one and as soon as its off my car its theres

ZiMMie
01-24-2006, 05:01 PM
200$ for the full catback or jst the exhaust?

Kal
01-24-2006, 08:53 PM
.......... and please post a pic of how it looks on the car.

SickFinga
01-24-2006, 09:00 PM
$200 bucks for AA catback???? Is it GENIII?????
YOU ARE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why are you sellling if I may ask. AA exhaust is still the best on the market for e36.

Mr seville
01-24-2006, 09:04 PM
will it fit an e46

SickFinga
01-24-2006, 09:09 PM
will it fit an e46

It wont fit e46, without modifications. It is a direct bolt on for E36 325, 328, M3

Kal
01-24-2006, 09:10 PM
$200 bucks for AA catback???? Is it GENIII?????
YOU ARE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why are you sellling if I may ask. AA exhaust is still the best on the market for e36.

its also 4 years old.

SickFinga
01-24-2006, 09:16 PM
its also 4 years old.

AA exhaust is 100% stainless steel, even welds are stainless steel. It will never rust.
I got the same exhaust for 4 years too. There is not a single rust spot on it. I paid 1200 for the exhaust, there is no way I would sell it for 200 bucks. I dont know what he is thinking selling it that cheap. They go for way more on BF.C.

Swerve
01-24-2006, 09:29 PM
if only I was in Scarborough.....ship to Vancouver?

Adriano
01-24-2006, 09:45 PM
If you are selling it for $200, consider it sold. I can pay you in the next 5 minutes via Paypal! *th-up*

qimis
01-25-2006, 01:16 AM
^^^ dammit ! you got me to it ... i was gonna link this to you. :D

DeM3n
01-25-2006, 01:35 AM
No sh*t! Thats a killer price. Is it the catback or just the muffler? That'll make a difference in price... Gen III? If it is the catback Gen III I'll give you $300 shipped!

windsor318is
01-25-2006, 02:32 AM
^^^ dammit ! you got me to it ... i was gonna link this to you. :D

no no... i beat you to it!*uzi*

propr'one
01-25-2006, 03:56 AM
if adriano backs out i'll take it

Evo328i
01-25-2006, 08:39 AM
lol adriano your car is slow.. when you finally gonna try dynoing it.. hehe

Adriano
01-25-2006, 09:33 AM
lol adriano your car is slow.. when you finally gonna try dynoing it.. hehe

BWHAHAHHA! Cough, cough.:moon:

Anyhow, if it is stage 3 and in good condition then I'll meet $300 and I'll pick it up (and I don't back down from anything Proprone :D :D :D ).

Now f-off, ITS MINE!:D :D :D

Sorry, a little "too early in the morning" humor.

propr'one
01-25-2006, 10:25 AM
well, since this thread is now useless cause adriano's hogging all the sweet deals:P

adriano, your car has a s/c s52? i can't make out what on earth it says on your profile:D

greekthang
01-25-2006, 10:51 AM
Gentlemen maybe I did undershoot it a bit. Yes its 4 years old and it has seen 2 winters. So this is what I will do. Whoever gives me the best deal will take it. Yes it is the GEN III exhaust. I ideally am looking for someone to do a straight swap with me. I would prefer that but I will take the highest bidder and so far its $300.

Adriano
01-25-2006, 11:08 AM
Yea! I'm the highest bidder!!!!!!! :P :P :P

Proprone
318i with S52 engine swap, ESS supercharger Stage 2.5, Zex nitrous oxide 75HP
And yes, I'm the "good deal whore" of Maxbimmer! :D
But I still have the gay M3 exhaust

Greekthang
You will end up selling it no matter what, so why don't you pull it off and post some pictures!*th-up*

greekthang
01-25-2006, 11:16 AM
Yea! I'm the highest bidder!!!!!!! :P :P :P

Proprone
318i with S52 engine swap, ESS supercharger Stage 2.5, Zex nitrous oxide 75HP
And yes, I'm the "good deal whore" of Maxbimmer! :D
But I still have the gay M3 exhaust

Greekthang
You will end up selling it no matter what, so why don't you pull it off and post some pictures!*th-up*

Hold on a sec Adriano. You have to give others a shot at it as well. I dont want to take it to my mechanic to pull it off just yet. I want to have a replacement one to put on. The bidding will end on Sunday Jan 29 2006. Highest bidder takes it. Starting bid is at $300. Trust me guys its a great exhaust and in decent condition. I dont sell crap many people on here can defend that. I am looking for a Rogue exhaust to replace mine.

Thanks and happy bidding*wave*

Evo328i
01-25-2006, 01:25 PM
come on adriano why not dyno the car! haha
i am more than willing to do it for you.. you were supposed to show up for it yet you didnt.. you know where i am talking about.. either way i am sure i have higher whp numbers.. :D

Suprano
01-25-2006, 02:50 PM
how about some pics, since the exhaust has seem "winters"?????????

greekthang
01-25-2006, 03:36 PM
Well guys the next time i take it to my mechanic I will take my camera. I have to hoist the car up to snap some good quality pics. I dont want to mis-represent the exhaust condition

DeM3n
01-25-2006, 05:06 PM
$350 shipped to Salem, Or 97301! Let me know!

greekthang
01-25-2006, 05:08 PM
$350 shipped to Salem, Or 97301! Let me know!

My friend is going to cost me alot more then $50 to package the exhaust up in a box and have it shipped there for $50

ALPINE328
01-25-2006, 09:49 PM
check pm.

qimis
01-26-2006, 01:03 AM
$301.50

DeM3n
01-26-2006, 01:07 AM
My friend is going to cost me alot more then $50 to package the exhaust up in a box and have it shipped there for $50

Just an offer *mumble* :P

But I noticed that you said that you were interested in getting a Rogue exhaust. My bro has been looking for an AA and wanted to trade for one. His is in good condition. Let me know if you are interested.

greekthang
01-26-2006, 08:48 AM
Just an offer *mumble* :P

But I noticed that you said that you were interested in getting a Rogue exhaust. My bro has been looking for an AA and wanted to trade for one. His is in good condition. Let me know if you are interested.

How may seasons has it been on the car. Was it bought new? Also has it seen winter.

Please advise

greekthang
01-26-2006, 10:33 AM
check pm.

PM replied

Adriano
01-26-2006, 12:56 PM
come on adriano why not dyno the car! haha
i am more than willing to do it for you.. you were supposed to show up for it yet you didnt.. you know where i am talking about.. either way i am sure i have higher whp numbers.. :D

Hmmm, once again..... :moon:

Anyhow, new bid $350 and I'll pick it up- as long as there is no dents, visable scratches or damage. OK Len, now you have to bid $351.50. :rolleyes:

Evo328i
01-26-2006, 01:57 PM
Hahah adriano.. i think someone is afraid to show what they got on their car and show how much it can actually put down. I will race you anyday on the track for money.. hehe

either way bump for a stellar pricing.. i wish i still had my e36 cuz i would be all over this.. and i am not a bargain hunter like the above :) j/k

you know i still like the bond mobile!

greekthang
01-26-2006, 02:26 PM
Hmmm, once again..... :moon:

Anyhow, new bid $350 and I'll pick it up- as long as there is no dents, visable scratches or damage. OK Len, now you have to bid $351.50. :rolleyes:

Adriano I have someone with a Rogue exhaust that is willing to swapping. Pending the swap if it dosent go through you are curently the highest bidder

lvan
01-26-2006, 09:44 PM
Is it gonna fit 1995 530I V8?

Darth Maul
01-26-2006, 10:19 PM
Sup man, I'm dem3n's brother and he told me about this thread, I post in Bf.c and DTM all the time, I'm from Salem, Oregon, US. I have a clean Rogue DMS Exhaust, I love this exhaust, especially since I put my cats back on. I'm willing to trade ya for the AA Gen III if you can tell me that it's in great condition with no dents, dings, stuff like that ya know. Mine's in great condition, I bought it last August from a member on BF.C who bought it new 2 months prior, he had no cats and was too loud for him to use on the street. It probably has about 4,000 miles, which isn't much compared to yours I'm guessing. I've been using it through this winter only, so 1 winter compared to your 4. Pretty good trade, how does it perform, it still performs like an AA should right? If so, consider this a done deal. I would like for you to send me your exhaust first, because I don't have an exhaust and I work like everyday, but I will send you my exhaust one I get it and put it on. Which should be the same day. You will not be dissappointed with my Rogue DMS Exhaust, it performs very good!!! Big question I need to ask you though, is it DTM or Straight Tips, hopefully DTM. Anyways, i'll do it either way. Email me at adub2003@yahoo.com . Several people can vouch for me on bf.c and dtm, my name is darth maul on bf.c and antony on dtm. Get back to me bro.

Tony

Antz_Marchin
01-27-2006, 12:45 AM
^ wow that first post should count as 10 :)

greekthang
01-27-2006, 10:45 AM
Sup man, I'm dem3n's brother and he told me about this thread, I post in Bf.c and DTM all the time, I'm from Salem, Oregon, US. I have a clean Rogue DMS Exhaust, I love this exhaust, especially since I put my cats back on. I'm willing to trade ya for the AA Gen III if you can tell me that it's in great condition with no dents, dings, stuff like that ya know. Mine's in great condition, I bought it last August from a member on BF.C who bought it new 2 months prior, he had no cats and was too loud for him to use on the street. It probably has about 4,000 miles, which isn't much compared to yours I'm guessing. I've been using it through this winter only, so 1 winter compared to your 4. Pretty good trade, how does it perform, it still performs like an AA should right? If so, consider this a done deal. I would like for you to send me your exhaust first, because I don't have an exhaust and I work like everyday, but I will send you my exhaust one I get it and put it on. Which should be the same day. You will not be dissappointed with my Rogue DMS Exhaust, it performs very good!!! Big question I need to ask you though, is it DTM or Straight Tips, hopefully DTM. Anyways, i'll do it either way. Email me at adub2003@yahoo.com . Several people can vouch for me on bf.c and dtm, my name is darth maul on bf.c and antony on dtm. Get back to me bro.

Tony

You want me to send you my exhaust first to a stranger i have never met before and wait for you to send yours. Do you know how stupid that sounds. sorry pal I dont even know you nor do I care if anyone can defend you. There is no way I am sending you my exhaust first. No deal sorry

mkgino
01-27-2006, 12:29 PM
I would ask minimum $500. I paid like $750 usd for mine when i bought it

Understated
01-27-2006, 06:00 PM
You want me to send you my exhaust first to a stranger i have never met before and wait for you to send yours. Do you know how stupid that sounds. sorry pal I dont even know you nor do I care if anyone can defend you. There is no way I am sending you my exhaust first. No deal sorry
*th-up* *th-up*

i read that and was a little concerned as well...glad you feel the same way...although i'm sure the member could possibly be a great guy, i've seen teh scenario play out in a bad way too many times*no-no*

propr'one
01-27-2006, 08:07 PM
dontworry. shit goes sour, bobby will hop in the civic with his boys and DEAL with that shit:D

so about the exhaust, sold? or what's the dealie-o

Understated
01-27-2006, 08:27 PM
ahahah u know how i do wit the propane tank hidden :D

anyways, as stated this is a really good price for an AA product...free bump *th-up*

greekthang
01-27-2006, 09:17 PM
*th-up* *th-up*

i read that and was a little concerned as well...glad you feel the same way...although i'm sure the member could possibly be a great guy, i've seen teh scenario play out in a bad way too many times*no-no*

Thanks superman. I am not saying he is not a good guy but hey its eat or be eaten in this world thanks for the free bump and yes people its still for sale but I am meeting up with a max member who has a rouge exhaust on sunday so pending how that goes it could be gone I will keep the board posted unless someone makes me an offer I cant refuse*wave*

PedroBMW
01-31-2006, 11:43 PM
So WHat happened with this? Still no buyer?

greekthang
02-01-2006, 10:47 AM
So WHat happened with this? Still no buyer?

Well people I think i am going to just go ahead and end up buying a new exhaust. As soon as I do I will pull mine off and take picture and post them. I cant sell a exhaust fairly to anyone without pics

Suprano
02-01-2006, 03:00 PM
you could, but then they'd come and see it and maybe back out of a deal...........thereby screwing you and wasting time.

Rob