PDA

View Full Version : Fs: Benz/mustang

DAM
01-21-2006, 07:36 PM
Alright, my parents have to make room so 2 cars are coming up for sale in the spring and I though that I would give you guys a heads up/see if there is any interest on the board or with people you know before they go on autotrader (which wonít be till May probably)

The first is a 2000 MB C230 Kompressor
It is being driven right now and probably will have around 95K on it in the spring. It is silver on black leatherette. Changer in the trunk. Sunroof. Tiptronic. Keyless entry. Summer and winter tires but only one set of rims. No accidents, perfect condition other then one dent where the last owner pushed the door shut after not closing it properly.
Asking price will be around 16-18, but I will have to check to be sure

The second car is a 1997 Ford Mustang Convertible
Only summer driven since new. V6 with Auto. Red on gray cloth with a black automatic top. Spoiler. Keyless entry. I am not sure about the km at the moment but I believe it is under 80K. Lady driven since new and is pretty much in mint condition. No stone chips on the front as it has had a bra since we have had it. Car can be sold now if the right offer comes by.
Asking price will be around 9-11, but I will have to check to be sure

I thought I had some pictures on my computer, but donít. I can get some on request though.

propr'one
01-21-2006, 10:34 PM
pics of the stang plz

DAM
01-22-2006, 01:35 AM
I just realized that my dad is on a business trip, and I am not home right now, so I cannot get a hold of any pics right now- but they will be posted next weekend for sure

propr'one
01-22-2006, 04:33 AM
no hurry, im thinking helping my friend buy a stang, she'd need a auto, so this is tempting

1BADRIDE
01-22-2006, 10:17 AM
On the '97 stang, I think you'll be looking at around $5K - $8K. You can buy a 2000 Stang Vert for around $11K-$14K with <100K on it. Sounds like it would be a nice candidate for a driveline swap!

DAM
01-22-2006, 11:53 AM
On the '97 stang, I think you'll be looking at around $5K - $8K. You can buy a 2000 Stang Vert for around $11K-$14K with <100K on it. Sounds like it would be a nice candidate for a driveline swap!

That is true, and it is actually very possible that we will be looking for a bit less. But for what it is, it would be hard to find one in better condition. A lot of mustangs get beat up and driven hard - also when this model mustang has been out in the sun a lot the spoiler starts fading. There is absolutly no fading and as far as the paint goes, it looks brand new as it has always been garaged and regularly waxed

DAM
01-22-2006, 11:56 AM
I found this pic on the web, it is exactly the same, same rims, same interior, but with the spoiler which IMO makes it look 10x better

Real pics will be coming next weekend for sure

http://tinypic.com/mc89qw.jpg

1BADRIDE
01-22-2006, 05:26 PM
http://www.cmoc.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=3972

There's a '97 COBRA for $11,500 and it has been METICULOUSLY maintained.

Anyways, I might be interested in your stang... keep me in mind when the time comes

Thanks!