PDA

View Full Version : Fs:2001 Itr

erikIS
01-16-2006, 04:02 AM
Anyone here know/or is looking for a MINT 2001 Integra Type R Championship White w/only 1500kms on a brand new engine replaced by Acura on Brant in burlington?

Only 94km on chassis.. Stored in my garage right now.

OEM bodykit/AEM CAI/APEX Springs/Sparco Torino seats..

$20,000 FIRM. not a cent less...

Thought i'd give ya guys a heads up... car is officially going in the trader in the begnning of APRIL.... but if someone wants to take this off my hands right now, your more then welcome too.. its a sitting ornament in my garage at the moment.

Soldo
01-16-2006, 10:41 AM
HA, FINALLY!

Eventually all you gay honda guys learn your lesson!!

Kidding, good luck with the sale man, not too many clean type R's for sale anymore!!

propr'one
01-16-2006, 10:43 AM
you blow a motor at 92K?
removing rev limiter + never shifting out of 1st = ?

Suprano
01-16-2006, 12:23 PM
you blow a motor at 92K?
removing rev limiter + never shifting out of 1st = ?

that's what I'm saying......was this driven by a 15yr old trying to impress some chicks. It sounds like the car was beat on harder than Mike Tyson beat his wife.......
good luck with the sale though

Soldo
01-16-2006, 02:56 PM
that's what I'm saying......was this driven by a 15yr old trying to impress some chicks. It sounds like the car was beat on harder than Mike Tyson beat his wife.......
good luck with the sale though

WOW..... from your posts i can tell that you two are clearly MASTER MECHANICS!!!

How do you guys know the motor was blown? There could be a million things that could cause a motor to be replaced, what if it was burning too much oil (which happens very easily on Typee's).

You guys are such dumbasses..... you guys hear about the 2001 M3's which were known to blow motors in no time, i believe cause of shitty software or whatever!

Stop being such pricks, and let the man sell his car in peace!

erikIS
01-16-2006, 05:23 PM
wtf?? im actually 22, and 80% of the time i drove this car was with my wife and 20 month old son.. so i barely even hit VTEC...whats with the shit talking! :P

The original engine was replaced by Acura on Brant in burlington because it was burning excessive amount of oil, which is typical with the B18C and H22 motors.

Brand new fresh Shortblock from Honda Japan, and machined head and new accessories.

Motor was still running very strong, i was jst annoyed by the blue clouds of smoke at times ;) had to take advantage of the warranty... heck i got a new engine! ;) after battling with Acura for about 4 months???

Thx Soldo :D
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/995/erik4he.jpg

erikIS
01-16-2006, 05:34 PM
Oh yeah, i can GUARENTEE ANYBODY this is the most reliable Type R in canada right now with the freshest stuff.

Ill even give you a PERSONAL WARRANTY on this vehicle and write out a contract.

Suprano
01-16-2006, 11:02 PM
Soldo........don't be such a communist and allow some dissenting opinion here. Nice car and a personal warranty is nice, but everybody is entitled to their opinion however right or wrong it may be. Good luck with the sale of your car.

Rob

Soldo
01-16-2006, 11:28 PM
Soldo........don't be such a communist and allow some dissenting opinion here. Nice car and a personal warranty is nice, but everybody is entitled to their opinion however right or wrong it may be. Good luck with the sale of your car.

Rob

Your not really entitled to an opinion, when your being a dumbass, and have no clue what your talking about!

The mans trying to sell his car, why not stop posting useless posts that will only have negative feedback on his sale, and worry about yourself!

rodo
01-16-2006, 11:45 PM
goodluckkkkkk :) FREE BUMP :D