PDA

View Full Version : car cover for e36

geoff
01-12-2006, 02:41 PM
hey guys i have got a car cover that fit my old 328is...i boguht it and used it for one winter season before i sold my car...its a very strong one...i belive made by simoniz....im looking for 100 bucks for the cover when i bought it it was $230..but i know i will never get anythign close to that...but i am willing to play around with the asking price..if anyone is interested let me know..thanks alot!!

Justin e36
01-12-2006, 02:45 PM
is this a generic cover, or designed for bmw?

any details on it? cotton, vinyl? purforations?

geoff
01-12-2006, 02:55 PM
The cover is generic...it is 3 ply fabric..and is made by blockit fabrics...im not to sure what it is amd out of to be certain..but the iside is very smooth and gentil on the paint....while the outside blocks all elements...and worked wondefully on my car from keeping everything off...and yes it is made by simoniz...and called..Simoniz Pure primumum car cover...im geussing if you check on the website it will show ..pics..fabrics..etc....the cover is only a season old.

geoff
01-12-2006, 02:56 PM
not to sure what it is made out of to be certain*********

propr'one
01-12-2006, 03:28 PM
I'd need to cut a hole in this for plates and my sticker that lets me park on the street if i bought it. Im gonna see what the city regulations are for shit like this. If its legal, i'll grab it, i dont think so though

mirek
01-12-2006, 04:52 PM
you're retarded... heh.. you want to install a car cover everytime you park your car?

BMWFORLIFE
01-12-2006, 06:12 PM
dude by installing this cover..your asking for trouble...some stupid teeangers..will be ignorant and damage it on purpose..i wouldn't do it..too much attention..right idea but theres a lot of jealous people in this world.

Mitch Fong
01-12-2006, 08:29 PM
dude by installing this cover..your asking for trouble...some stupid teeangers..will be ignorant and damage it on purpose..i wouldn't do it..too much attention..right idea but theres a lot of jealous people in this world.
werd, totally agree. get a garage on the go.

propr'one
01-12-2006, 11:57 PM
and i thought i hijacked this thread...

good luck with your sale man;)

geoff
01-13-2006, 01:54 PM
thanks anyways...its true though...there are alot of bad thigns that could come out of covering your car eevywere..just better not to risk it...but if anyone knows who would be interested in the cover let me know...thanks alot guys!

propr'one
01-13-2006, 02:21 PM
I may have a friend who's interested, ima call him later today

and i wasn't intending on covering it whenever i use it, when there's really bad snow i dont usually take the car out, sometimes it could be covered 4-5 days

geoff
01-14-2006, 12:58 PM
thanks alot proprone...let me know...thanks again!!