PDA

View Full Version : Du Maurier Small reg...3 Cartons 10 packs $40.00 each

E46coupe
01-11-2006, 06:52 PM
Just bought them for $65.00...3weeks ago..quit smoking...or take all 3 for $110.00

BMWF1
01-11-2006, 11:04 PM
don't be a pussy and just Smoke them....*smoke*

sanjitter
01-12-2006, 01:13 AM
check pm

windsor318is
01-12-2006, 02:31 AM
lol nobody likes quiters!!

notjoe
01-12-2006, 08:10 AM
Interesting. I know a few other people selling cartons for $40 ;)

Are these "REAL" and not knock-offs?

E46coupe
01-12-2006, 09:13 AM
ya there real..you can try one if you like

sanjitter
01-12-2006, 05:51 PM
he is my friend thats bein homo

sanjitter
01-12-2006, 06:47 PM
can i buy ur smokes or wut man?

E46coupe
01-12-2006, 10:11 PM
check your msg

vertakul
01-13-2006, 10:06 AM
Just to let everyone know..

I was not being very cautious and bought them.. but at the price of 40$ they are still decent.. These smokes are fake. I did a little more research and apparently these are being made in china.. keep an eye out. The bottom of the carton has QUEBEC written on it, but there are a lot of flaws, pretty cool knockoffs though! They'd definitely fool the untrained eye.

Proliphic
01-13-2006, 10:12 AM
they are smokes.. smoke them and stop complaining.. not like knock offs are any better for your health,

These smokes are fake
LOL.. no tobacco in them ? or are they plastic with powder in them ?? *shiner* *wave*

notjoe
01-13-2006, 10:15 AM
they are smokes.. smoke them and stop complaining.. not like knock offs are any better for your health,

LOL.. no tobacco in them ? or are they plastic with powder in them ?? *shiner* *wave*

They taste different. They burn different. And i can get them for $35/carton :)

sanjitter
01-13-2006, 01:11 PM
thanks for info...i withdraw my offer

E46coupe
01-13-2006, 04:44 PM
sorry guys I got fooled into them aswell....they look so real you honestly will never know....I gave a couple packs to some friends and there fine with it...you know what I say, there both gona kill you REAL or NOT...

vertakul
01-13-2006, 06:58 PM
nice e46 btw.

BMWF1
01-13-2006, 09:11 PM
ya there real..you can try one if you like

you should be ****ing banned....max members don't rip eachother off. even if it is just cigs.

E46coupe
01-13-2006, 09:23 PM
1st off watch your mouth and 2nd I told you i was fooled into them to. |If you read my post below...So pls don't get involved......you want to banned me go ahead bud!!!

I don't rip people off for $40.00 freakin dollars....

this post is done!!!!!!!

drop it

notjoe
01-13-2006, 10:14 PM
you should be ****ing banned....max members don't rip eachother off. even if it is just cigs.

Dude chill!

IF he was out to rip anyone off he would have waited until after the sale to say anything, The fact he didnt wait until someone noticed and then refund the $ speaks volumes.

propr'one
01-13-2006, 10:21 PM
Everyone chill, bmwf1 you're right, BUT it seems e46coupe is looking into/accepting the fact their fake. everyone makes mistakes

mirek
01-14-2006, 07:04 PM
i thought aschon bought them?

Miguel
01-14-2006, 07:24 PM
This is why I refuse to buy:

watches
purses
wallets
jewels
pedals/shifters
clothes
smokes

off forums and ebay.

E46coupe
01-14-2006, 09:38 PM
sorry to cause all this bullshit..I should of just kept them..anyway they are sold....

M3///
01-15-2006, 03:29 AM
Everyone chill, bmwf1 you're right, BUT it seems e46coupe is looking into/accepting the fact their fake. everyone makes mistakes
Everyone chill??? excuse me Max Psychiatrist in everybodies business. Why don't u grow a sack fill it up with some balls magically spread your wings and **** off

propr'one
01-15-2006, 05:00 AM
Everyone chill??? excuse me Max Psychiatrist in everybodies business. Why don't u grow a sack fill it up with some balls magically spread your wings and **** off
ok

wait a second
A) no one on here knows who the **** you are
so shut the **** up
B) You expressed NO interest in this product beforehand,
so shut the **** up
C) Many people on this thread are either friends or aquaintances who i've met in person. i told THEM to chill and see if the problem will resolve itself. You in all your 72 post glory DONT understand how things work on max. Im not saying im an expert, but im DEFINATLY more involved in this community than you are, and OBVIOUSLY more concearned for its general well being.
so shut the **** up

and if you're going to insult me, make some ****ing sense

Mitch Fong
01-15-2006, 04:54 PM
ok

wait a second
so shut the **** up
so shut the **** up
C) Many people on this thread are either friends or aquaintances who i've met in person. i told THEM to chill and see if the problem will resolve itself. You in all your 72 post glory DONT understand how things work on max. Im not saying im an expert, but im DEFINATLY more involved in this community than you are, and OBVIOUSLY more concearned for its general well being.
so shut the **** up

Oh Snap! lol

Proliphic
01-15-2006, 09:06 PM
ok

wait a second
so shut the **** up
so shut the **** up
so shut the **** up

*uzi* OWNED *shiner*

Haha.

M3///
01-16-2006, 07:25 PM
ok

wait a second
so shut the **** up
so shut the **** up
so shut the **** up

A) No one here deserves to know who I am
B) I am a very open minded indiviual - who is interested in obtaining further knowledge on anything that may one day become useful
C)Judging from your 2000 plus posts, you are a REJECT with nothing better to do but **** your beat up ugly e36 at night *wave*
D)So why don't you go and complain to the mods now, since everyone knows that's all your capable of you cry baby.
E) Now go KILL YOURSELF :moon:

EuroSpectacle
01-18-2006, 11:33 AM
properone why the **** do you bring peoples post quantities up when you want to flame them.

like im sure theres people that have posted 3 times that have been more beneficial to the board than you have.

shimajer
01-18-2006, 11:42 AM
What's with the hate? Proprone is a good guy.

Bunch of e-thugs, if you got something to say, say it infront of the person's face.

talentone
01-19-2006, 05:21 AM
fuk this thread...you have any ipods for sale propone?