PDA

View Full Version : Any 1 Wanna Race For Pink Slips?

RH GIXXER
01-10-2006, 01:36 AM
YO CHECK IT OUT YO!

I thought cars were fast but you aint seen shit untill you get a bike!
So, who is man enough to race me for pink slips?

any road,any condition, any place *any car!!!* nitrus, turbo, alcohol, VTEC, are alll welcome for an asss kicking of a lifetime!*th-up*

so are YOU man enough to step up to the plate?

my bike is a STOCK 2002 suzuki gsxr 1000. i'm sure it's nothing for some of you guys.:rolleyes:

i doubt i'd get any replies from any of you little boys.

Ant118
01-10-2006, 01:38 AM
id run you in my Yamaha R1 Fully modded but not for pinks! Im heading down to Cayuga when it opens up again. My cousin on the other hand would run u though. Hes got a 2001 Susuki Huyabusa Turbo 405hp. And where both in R-Hill

RH GIXXER
01-10-2006, 01:47 AM
id run you in my Yamaha R1 Fully modded but not for pinks! Im heading down to Cayuga when it opens up again. My cousin on the other hand would run u though. Hes got a 2001 Susuki Huyabusa Turbo 405hp. And where both in R-Hill

dude, your friend could have a turbocharged busa with a 3 foot swingarm but does he know how to launch that thing, i bet he just figured out the gear pattern this season :rolleyes: tell you what i'll borrow my sisters 1989 250cc bike and race your buddy on his busa, i run low tens with my stock bike! what do you run with your moded r1? let me guess moded means chromed out right?:rolleyes:

mpower1226
01-10-2006, 01:52 AM
you've watched too many hwood movie.
now this is a freaking bmw forum. you wanna race, go get yourself a bmw and post here.

Eurostyle
01-10-2006, 01:52 AM
Any road, and condition??? Are you crazy?? Anything BUT dry pavement and i'll kill you with my 90Hp AWD Subaru!!!

By the way, i also have a bike and i know how fast they are!

Eurostyle
01-10-2006, 01:56 AM
you've watched too many hwood movie.
now this is a freaking bmw forum. you wanna race, go get yourself a bmw and post here.

No, let him post! I WANT a new bike! I accept the chalenge a will race for pinks, as long as i get to pick the time!!!

propr'one
01-10-2006, 01:56 AM
terry, you know some good places to go offroading, show the little bitch what's up

Soldo
01-10-2006, 01:57 AM
I'll race you for my slips.... the next major snowfall, me and you tough guy. Don't care where, but i need at least a good 5 inches of snow laid out, and your on!!!

This guy is such a queer!
Some newbies really know how to start off on the wrong foot online!
alll bikes run low 10's stock... but i'd love to see a rookie launch it.... lets meet up and race PLEASEEEEEE!!!

windsor318is
01-10-2006, 01:57 AM
wow your gay........

Hound
01-10-2006, 01:58 AM
so lemme get this straight you make an account on here, and make a stupid ass thread like this for the point of...... get a life man and don't post BS like this. if you are here to learn and enjoy all things bmw, then cool but to make an account here then make a thread about how wonderfull your bike is and how you want to race for "slips" is just pointless. mods plz close this pointless thread.

Quack
01-10-2006, 01:59 AM
terry, you know some good places to go offroading, show the little bitch what's up

Terry :confused: , you mean Fil right? man I would be insulted :D

tlaselva
01-10-2006, 02:00 AM
Maybe I'll get Billy from Speedway to race you with his C4 Turbo Vette.

Save As... (http://www.speedwaycorvettes.com/vids/850skingvette.wmv)

Keep in mind, this car was plated and driven on the street regularly.

Now he's installed a solid axle and a powerglide so he can put down 1/2 throttle in the first 1/8th.

But then again, he doesn't race kids . . . :rolleyes:

Hound
01-10-2006, 02:02 AM
i bet this is some kid who thinks he's "cool" cause he just got a replica GSXR 1000 pocket bike and thinks he can take on the world, someone show this kid whats up, race him on a road that's covered in A. Snow B. Ice

or both AHAHAHAHA

Soldo
so lemme get this straight you make an account on here, and make a stupid ass thread like this for the point of...... get a life man and don't post BS like this. if you are here to learn and enjoy all things bmw, then cool but to make an account here then make a thread about how wonderfull your bike is and how you want to race for "slips" is just pointless. mods plz close this pointless thread.

LET HIM POST!

Hes obviously an idiot... and i would LOVE to get a chance to race him, honestly i would. We'll see his passion for bikes when hes handing me the keys to it, after he wipes out and looses in the snow... what a dumbass!

E36er
ah ha ha ha ha ...buddy, bikes are fast, but give it a rest, 5 feet of snow and ill run and beat cha

what a tool

RH GIXXER
01-10-2006, 02:03 AM
HAHA, you say you have a bike and you know how fast they are. if you truly knew how fast they were you wouldn'tv'e come posting in here. no one, and mean no one(except maybe rossi) can take a modern 1k bike to its full potential. so that means youre bike is only as fast as you are!

i'm confident enough in myself to go for this are you?

P.S rain or shine, hell, i'll even take you in your porche on a rainy day!

Hound
01-10-2006, 02:03 AM
hahahaha thats tru, lol i wanna get video of that LMAO

Hound
01-10-2006, 02:04 AM
HAHA, you say you have a bike and you know how fast they are. if you truly knew how fast they were you wouldn'tv'e come posting in here. no one, and mean no one(except maybe rossi) can take a modern 1k bike to its full potential. so that means youre bike is only as fast as you are!

LMFAO this is too funny, learn how to spell kid, wouldn'tv'e wtf doees that mean??:confused: :confused:

Soldo
01-10-2006, 02:05 AM
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RACE ME!!!

You came here posting you wanna race for slips, and I WOULD LIKE TO RACE FOR SLIPS!!

C'mon..... chicken?

RH GIXXER
01-10-2006, 02:08 AM
you want to go racing in the snow?

fine! just let me change my tires.

http://www.umta.org/blogimages/Heath%20ice%20racing%20qtr.jpg

Hound
01-10-2006, 02:08 AM
ooo you've been called out common now what you waiting for if your bike is so "fast" whats up??? i think he's scuuurrred. or maybe his daddy took the keys away when he saw what he was posting about, since daddy owns the bike.

RH GIXXER
01-10-2006, 02:09 AM
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RACE ME!!!

You came here posting you wanna race for slips, and I WOULD LIKE TO RACE FOR SLIPS!!

C'mon..... chicken?

atta boy!

gimme time, and place!

Soldo
01-10-2006, 02:10 AM
you want to go racing in the snow?

fine! just let me change my tires.

http://www.umta.org/blogimages/Heath%20ice%20racing%20qtr.jpg

EWWWW.... i thought GSXR 1000's looked better than that.

Change your tires, turbo it, i don't care, do whatever you want, but WHEN i win, i'm taking your bike with summer AND winter tires!

RH GIXXER
01-10-2006, 02:11 AM
EWWWW.... i thought GSXR 1000's looked better than that.

Change your tires, turbo it, i don't care, do whatever you want, but WHEN i win, i'm taking your bike with summer AND winter tires!

all i hear now is bla bla bla bla

TIME! and PLACE!!

Eurostyle
01-10-2006, 02:12 AM

I have been riding since age 13, owned a ZX9 at 16 and had about 15 bikes since...so i have an IDEA of what they are about*th-up*

again; i will RACE YOU!!! i pick the place, time, and i bring a pickup to take your bike home!

RH GIXXER
01-10-2006, 02:14 AM
http://www.bcmducati.com/images/GSXR-IceBike.jpg

Soldo
01-10-2006, 02:14 AM
all i hear now is bla bla bla bla

TIME! and PLACE!!

You name the time.... place is EASY.... you never mentioned anything about a drag race, so FORKS OF THE CREDIT..... i'll let you pick the time, since you'll probably need a few days to practice, being the dumbass that you are and drving a bike in the GODDDMAMN WINTER!

RH GIXXER
01-10-2006, 02:16 AM
ok i'm not gonna waste my time here anymore, i thought at least some of you beemer kids had some ballz but hey i was wrong!

just a bunch of spoiled kids using mom and dads money to buy beemers and pretend they are fast, by by!

Soldo
01-10-2006, 02:18 AM
ok i'm not gonna waste my time here anymore, i thought at least some of you beemer kids had some ballz but hey i was wrong!

just a bunch of spoiled kids using mom and dads money to buy beemers and pretend they are fast, by by!

ARE YOU RETARDED?!?!

This was the most pointless threads.... you've already gotten a few offers, stop being such a pussy, and RACE ME!

I'll let YOU pick the place, and i'll pick the time then!

E36er
01-10-2006, 02:18 AM
^^dude there are ppl offering to race u....do u read ???\

edit: ( not u Soldo...lol u just post faster then me)

RH GIXXER
01-10-2006, 02:19 AM
oh FOTC? thats my second home after shanonvile! your on! this saturday @ 12PM! bring your title sighned! (you might have to beg daddy to giver it to you).:rolleyes:

Hound
01-10-2006, 02:21 AM
someone record this, i want to see the lil kid cry.

Soldo
01-10-2006, 02:21 AM
oh FOTC? thats my second home after shanonvile! your on! this saturday @ 12PM! bring your title sighned! (you might have to beg daddy to giver it to you).:rolleyes:

Your a tool...... my car is more than 10 years old.... it aint the same prestegious BMW"s your thinkin and refering of.

YOUR ON!!

You better not pussy out on this!

Hound
01-10-2006, 02:23 AM
if i wernt going to the auto show this saturday i would be there to film the ownage of this kid. can you take pics or w/e soldo?

Eurostyle
01-10-2006, 02:25 AM

You talk a lot, but can you do more!? Forget bimmers, i'll race you with my BEATER! It's a 15sec 0-100Km/h car!!! Only the Smart is slower then that!!!

Hound
01-10-2006, 02:26 AM
yes, that would be sooo funny. someone tape this and post it up if it happens, i need a good laugh

AMG_POWER
01-10-2006, 02:27 AM
I'll race you with my ML350 and smoke your ass, We will race on Ice ring, stock to stock! i wont even push a pedal roll and win :D

Hound
01-10-2006, 02:28 AM
ahahaha that's a good idea amg.

RH GIXXER
01-10-2006, 02:33 AM
http://www.gixxer.com/uploads/timeslip_0020.jpg

so dude what are you gonna do after saturday when you dont have a car?

LMFAO

THIS IS GONNA BE FUN!

p.s this aint the first time i've won cars from rich little kids like you either!

i'll give you till thursday to back out if you want to, if not, well i better see that title before we start! cause i'm gonna be pissed if you show up without a title!

Betray
01-10-2006, 02:34 AM
ill race you, as long as i can put curb before the end of the race

RH GIXXER
01-10-2006, 02:35 AM
I'll race you with my ML350 and smoke your ass, We will race on Ice ring, stock to stock! i wont even push a pedal roll and win :D

too bad you aint man enough to do it! your moms gonna e pissed when she finds out you lost her car to me!

RH GIXXER
01-10-2006, 02:37 AM
ill race you, as long as i can put curb before the end of the race

sure y not!

Soldo
01-10-2006, 02:38 AM
http://www.gixxer.com/uploads/timeslip_0020.jpg

so dude what are you gonna do after saturday when you dont have a car?

LMFAO

THIS IS GONNA BE FUN!

p.s this aint the first time i've won cars from rich little kids like you either!

i'll give you till thursday to back out if you want to, if not, well i better see that title before we start! cause i'm gonna be pissed if you show up without a title!

How about you post pics of YOUR time slips.... how can your bike do an 8sec 1/4 mile if its STOCK?! Its neat that you can defy the laws of physics!

Whatever, i ain't baking down i'll see ya there!
I need an address though, cause i wanna know where to go if or when you don't show up!

Soldo
01-10-2006, 02:40 AM
BTW.... when you post a pic, make sure it can't be traced to someone else..... WHY ARE YOU RACING YOUR BIKE IN PA!?!

Hound
01-10-2006, 02:45 AM
also note that it's from the website www.gixxer.com so it could be anyones timeslip. gg n00b

Eurostyle
01-10-2006, 02:48 AM
This is the funnyest thread ever!!! Its got MORE replys then views!!!! Somebody ban this kid, he's just wasting bandwith...

RH GIXXER
01-10-2006, 02:50 AM
wow detective HOUND! da! da! da! da!

go read the dragracing topics there and youl find me. i just moved here from NJ.

Soldo
this is serious stuff! tell me if your joking, cause i'd hate to drag my bike down there and see you didn't show up!

you better know i'll be there with a camcorder and i'll post the result up here!

I ain't joking, but you better post that vid even if you loose..... if you don't kill yourself!

i got nothing to loose! so y would i want to post the vid here, your the 6th gear member here, bring your own camera!

hahahaha.... PM'ing me now, as if i'll chicken out!

I'll race, but if i win.... i take the bike.... and i take the respect. To some people, thats more important!!

hahaha, stop watchin Fast and the Furious..... clown!

Hound
guess what your busted kid, hahaha go home:

http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/4783/ownage2bl.jpg

RH GIXXER
01-10-2006, 02:56 AM
found me!!!!!!!!

RH GIXXER
01-10-2006, 02:57 AM
now be a good boy and do your research there and come back!

Hound
01-10-2006, 03:00 AM
just because you say you just moved here means nothing. kid's pretend to be who they aren't, online all the time. how bout this to prove who you are, just go and change your location on there to r-hill or what ever and that would prove you are who you say you are. it's really easy and will take no more than 2 minutes.

RH GIXXER
01-10-2006, 03:04 AM
now why would i want to do that? i'll just make a new thread about you! is that better? i dont want to pm the admins there to change my location!

gimme a sec.

Soldo
01-10-2006, 03:04 AM
NO..... that can be done, since the child obviously has nothing better to do, i'm sure he picked up some hacking tactics along his useless existance.

I want to see a picture of YOU, in frony of all the rides you claim to own, and i wanna see you sitting on them giving the finger!

Hound
01-10-2006, 03:08 AM
lafff you dont need to pm the admins to change your location, what do you take us for?

Eurostyle
01-10-2006, 03:09 AM
Just post a pic of your M1/M2 licence and i'll take your word for it! or the ownership of your bike! You should have a digi cam....

Hound
01-10-2006, 03:14 AM
well he should since he supposedly took that pic he posted, with this:

Image input equipment: SONY
Image input equipment model: DSC-T33

also i just signed up for those forums and guess what, i can edit my location just fine, i dont need to "pm an admin"

Hound
01-10-2006, 03:18 AM
also btw you said you moved from "NJ" but in the location info for the "oldgixxer" guy it has his location stated as "orange county, N.Y".

now N.J is new jersey and N.Y is new york, very close to each other but not the same.

rendered
01-10-2006, 03:20 AM
put up something worthy of racing for pinks. not a lousy motorcycle.

everyone and my grandmother own bikes. Its great if you want to be a sheep like the rest of them. Great till some guy cuts you off on the highway taps your bike, you go down and something bad happens after that. Paralyzed or even worse death.

At least in a car you have some metal around you for protection. you can't argue with that.

Hound
01-10-2006, 03:23 AM
this really is funny.

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/9696/ownage27db.jpg

thought you were oldgixxer buddy? now your some kid with 12 posts awww isn't that cute. why do you even try.....

Eurostyle
01-10-2006, 03:38 AM
put up something worthy of racing for pinks. not a lousy motorcycle.

everyone and my grandmother own bikes. Its great if you want to be a sheep like the rest of them. Great till some guy cuts you off on the highway taps your bike, you go down and something bad happens after that. Paralyzed or even worse death.

At least in a car you have some metal around you for protection. you can't argue with that.

Yeah, thats why bikes are not for kids! Most bikers know that they can die everytime they go out riding, but you know what, it has never stoped any of us! *th-up* If you stick to cars, you'll NEVER know what speed feels like! *wave*

moto-menace
01-10-2006, 03:39 AM
im not even gonna get into it...but hey, thanx for making us all laugh, clown.

Soldo
01-10-2006, 03:40 AM
Yeah, thats why bikes are not for kids! Most bikers know that they can die everytime they go out riding, but you know what, it has never stoped any of us! *th-up* If you stick to cars, you'll NEVER know what speed feels like! *wave*

And if you guys stick to bikes, you'll never know what POWER feels like!
:P

Mclarenbenz
01-10-2006, 03:43 AM
I thought cars were fast but you aint seen shit untill you get a bike!

http://www.f1northamerica.com/Mcspics/obvious7nd.jpg

I got 20 bucks on Soldo.

Hound
01-10-2006, 03:44 AM
lol, common now lets not let this clown turn on eachother, the focus here is that he got owned and owned good. hope he learned his lesson. bet he wasn't expecting to have people start poking holes in his sorty hahahaha i love the interwebz.

Soldo
01-10-2006, 03:45 AM
I got 20 bucks on Soldo.

****IN RIGHT!
*th-up*

Hound
01-10-2006, 03:47 AM
50 on soldo

Eurostyle
01-10-2006, 03:47 AM
And if you guys stick to bikes, you'll never know what POWER feels like!
:P

I'm not sure where you are going with this...I have been in a FEW fast cars...but when it comes to sensation and thrills, cars are boaring!!!

Soldo
01-10-2006, 03:55 AM
I'm not sure where you are going with this...I have been in a FEW fast cars...but when it comes to sensation and thrills, cars are boaring!!!

I'm just messing with ya.... just saying, bikes are for speed, but cars are for RAW POWER, just ask Tony, i'd give a left nut to just FEEL what its like driving that vette of his!

RH GIXXER
01-10-2006, 04:00 AM
either you are reaaaaalllly stupid or you are a good actor!

which one is it?

do you think i'd post under my real name there? to get flamed buy a bunch of kids there?

this is more than enough proof!

STOP TRYING TO GET OUT OF IT! you should have kept your mouth shut and now that you opened it, well you gotta face the reallity!

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a262/thepcsource/he4444he.jpg

hehe whos getting owned now?

Soldo
01-10-2006, 04:02 AM
Might be the registration for his moms SUZUKI SWIFT!
hahaha

RH GIXXER
01-10-2006, 04:11 AM
Might be the registration for his moms SUZUKI SWIFT!
hahaha

YES ITS MY MOMS SWIFT! :rolleyes: i knew from minute 1 that u guys were all talk!

peace out luzerth!

Eurostyle
01-10-2006, 04:15 AM
You ARE an idiot! You are posting pics of a slip in NY, or NJ or whatever from October 05, when your bike WAS registered in ONTARIO in 08.08.2005???? And you "just moved in" ROFL!!!

moto-menace
01-10-2006, 04:30 AM
hey guys, would i be cooler if i scanned my r1 ownership and posted it? lol

Eurostyle
01-10-2006, 04:34 AM
hey guys, would i be cooler if i scanned my r1 ownership and posted it? lol

Nah...You have to make stupid bets you cant win, and pretend to be somebody you are not! Then you'll be COOL like this guy!!! ROFL!!!

MP328
01-10-2006, 04:55 AM
so next time u see the plate 828H6 just give the guy a nice little push from the back *th-up*

so where r the mods, pass me his IP adress and we'll find out the rest out too. adress, his highschool photo and what hole he came from.

remember that old thread where the guy in the end was begging to stop after everyone started calling his house and shit. now that was funny *shiner*

ABUSTAIF
01-10-2006, 04:59 AM
yoooo **** face don't come to bmw forum and disrespect. i'll race u any day in the snow with 4X4 i want to c wt yr stupid bic will do. and IF u win i'll make sure to hit u from the back to put the steering in yr ass.get respectfull next time coming on a forum.

RH GIXXER
01-10-2006, 05:15 AM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nothing Beats Watching These Geeks Trying To Take E-revenge On You!

Looooool.

Its Okay, Go Home To Momy And Cry On Her Lap,

That Is After I'm Finished With Her!!!!!!!

So There You Have It Folks, Maksbeemeeeeer Is 95% Nerds And Rich Spoiled Brats!!!!!

Whats The Diffrence Between A Porcupine And A Bmw?

On A Bmw The Prick Is On The Inside!!!!!

RH GIXXER
01-10-2006, 05:19 AM
so next time u see the plate 828H6 just give the guy a nice little push from the back *th-up*

so where r the mods, pass me his IP adress and we'll find out the rest out too. adress, his highschool photo and what hole he came from.

remember that old thread where the guy in the end was begging to stop after everyone started calling his house and shit. now that was funny *shiner*

WELL I'LL REMIND MY CREW TO KICK SOME OF YOUR MIRRORS OFF DURRING THE SUMMER TOO*th-up*

NOW I HAVE GOOD REASON TO KICK IN THE BEEMERS DOORS!lol

ABUSTAIF
01-10-2006, 05:19 AM
don't b brave on the internet or i'll come and break yr ****en face

RH GIXXER
01-10-2006, 05:21 AM
don't b brave on the internet or i'll come and break yr ****en face

OH SHIT DID HE JUST GO e-THUG ON ME?

RH GIXXER
01-10-2006, 05:22 AM
Better Go And Hide!

RH GIXXER
01-10-2006, 05:22 AM
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

ABUSTAIF
01-10-2006, 05:23 AM
yr a useless kid

RH GIXXER
01-10-2006, 05:31 AM
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=55102&stc=1http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=55102&stc=1

I'M SORRY PIMP DADYO!

IS THAT GRILL MADE OF CARDBORD OR PAPERMASHE?

I HAD A CAR LIKE YOURS, FIVE YRS AGO! YOU KNOW WHAT I DID? I PAID THE LOCAL SCARAP YARD TO TAKE IT AWAY!:moon:

UH OH IT SEEMS I HAVE PISSED OF MISSISAUGAS NUMERO UNO STREET THUG!