PDA

View Full Version : FS: ANOTHER 318i!! 1994 w/146,xxxkm, manual

Ominous
01-09-2006, 05:55 PM
Red 1994 BMW 318i w/146km and manual transmission

The car has 146,xxxKM and is completely red including bumpers and all trim. There is no rust on this car at all and it was tar undercoated for rust protection just a month ago! The interior is tan cloth.

Recent additions and replacements include:

-16" BMW rims w/ brand new 225/55/R16 winter tires (paid $400 for winter tires last month). I still have the old steels but I think one of them is a bit wider than the other 3.
-Sony CD/MP3 player w/ CDROM style ejectable tray.
-New wiper blades last week ($60)

Work done last week by Budds BMW:
-Brand new clutch and release bearing
-Replacement OEM flywheel

Work done 3 weeks ago by Budds BMW:
-Brand new trunk wiring harness
-Front Brakes serviced
-Brand new Throttle cable
-Brand new pulley and all 3 fan belts.

work done 6 months ago by another mechanic:
-Brand new OEM water pump.
-Brand new tie rods.

I have the Service records for all of the stuff done at Budd's BMW in Oakville.

The body on this car is 100% dent free with the exception of a dent on the driver's side rear door. Someone hit my unattended vehicle last week in a parking lot. This is actually getting fixed in a week; however, I would go down on the price if the person was to take it as is.

I am selling my car cause I am going back to school and won't be able to afford servicing a German vehicle :/ If you have any questions regarding this just PM me and I will respond. I can also be reached at (905)462-1337. I live in milton which is basically around the Oakville/Burlington/mississauga area.

There are quite a few high quality pictures of this ride available at this link http://woodcowa.serveftp.net:70/

$8000

Regards,

Warren

BmW1718
01-09-2006, 06:12 PM
nice car again wait till spring man lots of people will be buying and one of them is me :)

BMWags
01-10-2006, 12:49 AM
VERY NICE e36, if someone threw that M3 interiour in this they would be set

bimrboy
01-10-2006, 12:55 AM
Do u live in oakville ??? My gf is looking for bimmer, would like to take a look at it in person, Im from oakville also... let me know..

Ominous
01-10-2006, 02:38 PM
I do live near the Oakville area actually, I am from Milton. I would be willing to let you see it at your convenience as long as I am not at work. It will be going into the body shop next week on Tuesday to remove the dent that I mentioned was caused from a parking lot hit.

So basically it would be up to you if you wanted to see if before the repair or after. Its about $500 to fix the dent and obviously I would drop that off if you wanted it as is.

Regards,

Warren

Ominous
01-11-2006, 12:03 PM
This vehicle is still for sale if anyone is interested or knows anyone that is interested.

Regards,

Warren

Ominous
01-13-2006, 05:39 PM
Still for sale! I need to sell this quick, I will drop the price to $7500, this will be with perfect body condition. I will be taking quite a big loss to let it go around this price but school is expensive!

As you can see from the list posted above ALOT has been replaced recently so its in great condition and it drives great, especially on the highway :)

Regards,

Warren W