PDA

View Full Version : The Meaning In My Life!

Soldo
10-16-2002, 10:08 PM
this is the 325i, i got after my prescious 320i got DESTROYED, this one is sick though, the rims you see are CSA 18's, and i only cleared the corners do to my LOW CASH FLOW:confused: (if anyone is sellin some clear side markers or M3 tails, i would LUV TO BUY), it has a custom made intake, and i also installed the Turner Motosport Chip and now my BABY has aaround 211bhp, give or take of course, i'm hopin to do a LOT MORE, but until the cash starts flowin again, my baby will get her makeover a lil later!

KennyTheGreat
10-16-2002, 11:02 PM
nice ride, dont' worry, i'm still working on my cash flow to get a bmw :(

Soldo
10-16-2002, 11:05 PM
don't worry there buddy, with enough hard work, time, and some SERIOUS LUCK, you'll have your BMW!!!*th-up*

KennyTheGreat
10-16-2002, 11:10 PM
Actually, I really liked your ride :P

but to me, owning a BMW is already something. So i'll probably look at getting a 318Is for now. Later when I am more successful, I'll look at the M3's :P

hehhe

but none the less, Ur car looks good, nice and clean.

Last week i saw a bimmer with tons of cartoon stickers on it, looked really ugly. It was at pacific mall, so musta been an azn. :| (NOT STEREOTYPING)

Ken

crusher
10-23-2002, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by KennyTheGreat
nice ride, dont' worry, i'm still working on my cash flow to get a bmw

Same situation as I have before. Worked hard enough and got the 323i :) Now looking for 540i and hopefully before i retire i'll have the M5 or maybe 2002 Z8 haha that'll probably be 5k canadian in 20 years *devil*

crusher
10-23-2002, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
this is the 325i, i got after my prescious 320i got DESTROYED, this one is sick though, the rims you see are CSA 18's, and i only cleared the corners do to my LOW CASH FLOW:confused: (if anyone is sellin some clear side markers or M3 tails, i would LUV TO BUY), it has a custom made intake, and i also installed the Turner Motosport Chip and now my BABY has aaround 211bhp, give or take of course, i'm hopin to do a LOT MORE, but until the cash starts flowin again, my baby will get her makeover a lil later!

I like the clearlights on black. nice nice. I'm also thinking of putting in clears on my black 323i. *wiggle*

Soldo
10-23-2002, 05:18 PM
actually, the pic that is posted only has the FRONT clear lenses, in that picture, but i'm happy to say that my 325i, is now sporting clear lenses all the way around!!!
:cool:

e30_325_s52
10-29-2002, 01:41 AM
the rims look good on it :P

Jon@Bimmersport
10-29-2002, 09:00 PM
nice ride! i think i saw you before in this car? i used to live right off bovaird and kennedy...behind notre dame highschool! hehe some of my friends go there, anyways...for now you can tint the rear lights...looks awesome on dark cars

mkgino
10-30-2002, 02:49 AM
Next thing you should do is get body coloured skirts or just the M3 ones....they are the best

Soldo
11-02-2002, 03:43 PM
i know, thats actually whats comin next, actually, its either the skirts or the euro headlights!!
but if you know a place where i can get skirts for a good price, hit me up!!
THANKS!*th-up*