PDA

View Full Version : SNOWBOARDERS: Burton AUDEX Jacket for sale!

irvz
12-25-2005, 06:33 AM
hey fellas,

just wondering if any boarders are interested in the newest Burton jacket for this season. The AUDEX is the fusion between Burton, Apple and Motorola. If you haven't heard about this jacket it basically is the most high-tech jacket around! It has removable speakers in the hood, a mic in the chest and the control LCD screen on the forearm.

It allows you to hook up your Ipod and your Bluetooth phone so that it can be controlled on the LCD control panel. It scrolls through your IPOD songs, can make VOICE DIALED calls, caller ID display etc.. The coolest part is that the music can be played through the speakers of the jacket located on the back of the neck and when someone calls the music cuts off and the jacket starts to 'ring'. You can either choose to answer the call, which will be played over the speaker, or ignore it! There's even a 'privacy' feature that lets you hook up your headphones instead of using the speakers so nobody hears the music you play or the calls you take/make.

This jacket is insane!! Only available through Sporting Life (by preorders) and was sold out immediately on release. They were going for $790+tax but i'll let it go for $800 flat. This jacket is BRAND NEW and SEALED in its original Burton bag. The motorola box also hasn't been opened and is still covered in bubble wrap.

For a demo check out the website:

www.audextech.com

The jacket i'm selling is the BLACK CARGO Snowboard jacket in a MEDIUM. ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. I'm not willing to open the bag to let anyone try the jacket on because I'd want the actual BUYER to have that privaledge. For sizing, check the Burton.com or just try any Burton jacket in a MEDIUM since they are all relatively the same.

irvinfajardo@hotmail.com

Understated
12-25-2005, 11:44 AM
*mw* gluck with the sale this jacket is godly !

Chris de la Cruz
12-25-2005, 04:28 PM
man i wish i had the flow for that :( good luck with the sale!

irvz
12-26-2005, 02:12 AM
also..i'm willing to trade for a 60GB Ipod Video + Cash if that makes any difference *lol*

HIM
12-26-2005, 10:18 PM
Thats awsome. I remember when Burton first came out with the ipod one where the buttons were built into the sleeve but this is insane! Good luck, I'd be all over it if I didn't get a new snowboard jacket last year

irvz
12-28-2005, 02:15 PM
ya tell me about it..i loved the concept of the Ipod jacket. all this technology mixed with fashion is crazy

Razkal
12-28-2005, 03:25 PM
This jacket is sick! Our ad agency did this campaign. if this was xl, I'd be all over it!

Good luck bump!

irvz
12-31-2005, 04:43 PM
This jacket is sick! Our ad agency did this campaign. if this was xl, I'd be all over it!

Good luck bump!

ya rite?!?! that probably was a nice project to work on

Justin e36
01-01-2006, 05:21 AM
that demo video was horrible. the jacket seems kinda cool i guess though.

bump for a nice $100+ savings.

irvz
01-03-2006, 10:13 PM
make it a $200+ saving

$700FIRM