PDA

View Full Version : FS: Roomba Red I Robot

Phantom
12-08-2005, 04:28 PM
http://images5.theimagehosting.com/roomba.jpg (http://www.theimagehosting.com)

I have two of these units and I'm getting rid of one. It is in excellent condition and comes with its original packaging/manuals

Amazing vacuum does all the work for you. While you attend to more important things like surfing maxbimmer forums............ :) Great conversational piece of equipment for the tech geeks

Some of its many features:

Automatically adjusts to any floor surface such as wood, tile, linoleum and carpet. Integrated Dirt Detect sensors detect dirty areas to ensure complete and proper coverage.

Senses, finds and eliminates dirt
3-stage cleaning system with 2 brushes to pick up fine particles, dirt and pet hair
Spinning sidebrush and wall following technology team grab dirt and debris from edges

ORIGINAL PACKAGING: Yes
PRODUCT APPEARANCE: 5/5
FUNCTIONALITY: 100%
INCLUDED ITEMS: I Robot Roomba Red Robotic Floorvac, Battery Charger, 1 Virtual Wall Unit, APS Rechargeable Battery. User Guide.

Price: Asking $200 CAD

Lowballers will be ignored. Negative comments will be ignored. PM works well for communication.

Phantom
12-09-2005, 06:12 PM
Get it while you can folks. Next week it goes on ebay.............:)

1BADRIDE
12-09-2005, 09:55 PM
Is this brand new? They are $199 @ pacific mall.

I've been wanting the scooba for the kitchen floors.

How well does the roomba work on wood/carpet/tile floors? I've been considering one for a some time but have never seen one other than in a promo video.

Bump for a cool gadget!

Phantom
12-10-2005, 06:52 AM
Its not brand new. However, its in mint condition. I havent seen this unit at Pacific mall (Canadian Tire $400-Roomba Discovery), but the mall price is not an 'asking' price. An asking price generally implies obo.
The unit works very well on any surface a regular vacuum is used for. You get the same issues with this as you would an everyday vacuum e.g trapped pet hair/lint/etc in the brushes which have to be cleaned periodically. Other than that, its a cool gizmo to have around the house and it's a real hoot watching it confuse the heck out of your cat/dog.............:D.

If anyone is interested, I can set up a live demo viewable via one of the cams in the house.....:)

Phantom
12-22-2005, 02:39 AM
SOLD !........thanks....................:)