PDA

View Full Version : new mirrors

jeremy
10-10-2002, 04:20 PM
i got some new m3 mirrors....should i paint them the same color as my car or paint em black.....opinions PLEASE....:P

jeremy
10-10-2002, 04:23 PM
can anyone photoshop them black for me ?
*th-up*
thanks

ROB89M3
10-10-2002, 04:35 PM
Jeremy weren't you selling your car?
Anyways,if you keep your carbon hood,paint them black,if you put your original hood back on,what's wrong with the mirrors you have on there now?:huh?:

jeremy
10-10-2002, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by ROB89M3
Jeremy weren't you selling your car?
Anyways,if you keep your carbon hood,paint them black,if you put your original hood back on,what's wrong with the mirrors you have on there now?:huh?:

im not 100% sure on selling it. i put it out there and if i get a good enough offer i will let it go if not, well then oh well...so far i've only had about 2 serious offers and a few time wasters...i mine as well keep buying my baby presents, she deserves it...i just dont like the other mirrors, ibout em when they first came out from auto tint design in the uk and they just dont do it for me...

TOLOFOU
10-13-2002, 12:27 PM
Yea I bought a grip of stuff from Auto tint design and waited like 3 months or more.. I almost gave up on the 500$ I spent since they would not return my emails or awnser there freakin phones..Then one day bam... A big boxx arives and it was from them. Oh goodie.. I opened and saw half the stuff I wanted and some other stuff I did not care to have.. It was nice but the shift boot and the ebrake boot were no fitting.. They were nice but I had my mother in law sew the 3 M stripes on some new deer hyde.. Now I like, not worth the trouble.I also got 4 black panels that were in the box that has the 3 M stipes as well backed on black leather..1 chrome ebrake handle and a M3 decal.

I wrote it off for a loss.. That sucks..

Nice ride.:moon:

Rob
Just a funny guy in a simple white car

ROB89M3
10-13-2002, 12:28 PM
HEY ROB ! I never new you were on Max !! welcome dude !:)

mkgino
10-13-2002, 12:34 PM
Hey where can you get some nice carbon fiber M3 style mirrors?? I wanna get them powered and heated, but I want them identical to the real thing, do you guys know?

jeremy
10-13-2002, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by mkgino
Hey where can you get some nice carbon fiber M3 style mirrors?? I wanna get them powered and heated, but I want them identical to the real thing, do you guys know?

i,m pretty sure www.bmpdesign.com has them now...not 100% sure...they might not be on there website yet, but i think they were in the new catalog.:)

jeremy
10-13-2002, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by TOLOFOU
Yea I bought a grip of stuff from Auto tint design and waited like 3 months or more.. I almost gave up on the 500$ I spent since they would not return my emails or awnser there freakin phones..Then one day bam... A big boxx arives and it was from them. Oh goodie.. I opened and saw half the stuff I wanted and some other stuff I did not care to have.. It was nice but the shift boot and the ebrake boot were no fitting.. They were nice but I had my mother in law sew the 3 M stripes on some new deer hyde.. Now I like, not worth the trouble.I also got 4 black panels that were in the box that has the 3 M stipes as well backed on black leather..1 chrome ebrake handle and a M3 decal.

I wrote it off for a loss.. That sucks..

Nice ride.:moon:

Rob
Just a funny guy in a simple white car

autotintdesign has made a fairly bad name for them selves from what i've heard...when i ordered my mirrors they sent me the wrong brackets the first 2 times and it was near impossible to get a hold of them to tell them...i called constantly !! they NEVER return e-mail..:huh?:

mkgino
10-13-2002, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by jeremy

i,m pretty sure www.bmpdesign.com has them now...not 100% sure...they might not be on there website yet, but i think they were in the new catalog.:)

I heard that bpmd mirrors, dont really fit exactly right. I know a person that has them and said that. But it wasent the carbon fiber ones, it was the normal ones