PDA

View Full Version : Speed Trap Before Gardner Expswy

djc0ntra
01-20-2002, 11:15 AM
Right before when you enter the express way by the movie studios past the brewers retail warehouse.
LOADS of people being pulled over. Please be carefull

(this is the beginning of the gardner comming from the east end where they tore down the bridge that used to be there)

Phantom
01-26-2002, 05:44 AM
Is this on Lakeshore by any chance? If it's the same one I'm thinking of, a co-worker got 3 demerits for doing 90 in the 60km/h stretch. Pain in the butt. :mad:

djcontra
01-26-2002, 09:43 AM
yeah it's lakeshore or queen (i honestly dont know even though i drive down that road every day lol, it's along the same route as the beach and olympic pool)

but i saw sooo many cars pulled over. I made a bad move and was doing 90 as well when i saw it lol, good thing luck was on my side, they were too busy with 5 pulled over cars at the time.

I believe the trap was set because saturday morning i sped down the road doing 120 and i saw a cop on the adjacent side targeting people on the other lane comming off of the gardner. I think he saw more people sped going onto the gardner, and they set the trap there with a whole team of people.

That new roadway they built reminds me of being at the track every time! It's so bait too.
lol

Mr seville
01-27-2002, 08:43 PM
My father got nailed there $195 for going 15km/h :mad:

Mr seville
01-27-2002, 08:44 PM
cops really hate you if you have a black car

AzN_E46
01-28-2002, 10:38 PM
whats wrong with a black car????
their unmarked cop cars are almost black too.
what idiots:moon: :moon::moon::moon:

on second thought, i dunno why ppl hate cops so much. they're pretty much normal ppl on a job. still....:moon::moon::moon: