PDA

View Full Version : Alarm System Opinion

E36ForL!fe
11-17-2005, 10:07 PM
Hey so i finally decided to order an alarm system for my baby even though im sure my car would be fine without one (im all into electronics so itll be fun). And me being me i had to save up to get the one that i wanted, obviously being a little more expensive compared to the others in its class. So i ordered this http://www.autowerks.com/xcart/customer/product.php?productid=22265&cat=697&page=1 maybe not the best thing on the market, but at a reasonable price i get a lot of options at a reasonable price. So read about it and let me know what u think about the plug-n-play and approximately how hard this would be to install. Also, has ne one heard of stellar before, they seem like a trusted reliable company, but if anyone has bought products from them before, please let me know how they worked out for you. Thanks for your time. ( Just made my sig today :) let me know what u think )

Justin e36
11-18-2005, 01:35 AM
Yup, Stellar alarms are popular aftermarket upgrades. If you ahve a stock alarm, it is a simple install. If you don't, it will take a bit more work.. but the install isn't any different than any other car. Put a good 4-5 hours aside to install it and get all the kinks worked out. The bulk of your time will be spent running wires... after that it is just figuring out which wires to tap. :)

J