PDA

View Full Version : Shocking iraq video...

AMG_POWER
11-16-2005, 10:01 PM
http://www.rainews24.rai.it/ran24/inchiesta/en/video.asp

Americans using chemical weapons... how wrong is that....*thmbsdwn*

Understated
11-16-2005, 10:37 PM
thats some messed up shiat

paul christians
11-16-2005, 10:49 PM
but, it is ok for other country or people to do it right, NO thick about it is war. bad things happen yes ok..( But it is ok to ues tank to run over someone NO poor gas on someone and then light NO. to put tire around someone head then lightNO.) But, some of things I am talking about, is not war........

Understated
11-16-2005, 10:59 PM
if you guys wanna see more...download "imagine" by a perfect circle

the video is AMAZING....shows so much raw footage of the war in iraq....that u NEVER saw....it's disgusting but really opens ur eyes.

apc actually released an ENTIRE album which was 'against the war' and htey released it on voting day....amazing stuff *th-up*

(btw name of the album is emotive)

www.aperfectcircle.com

Zim Zimma
11-18-2005, 09:25 PM
I just scanned through that and I did'nt come across any really solid evidence that proved the whole gas attackts etc theory...Burns and those similar wounds are very consistent with regular artillery attacks.

Just curious..and those two "ex military" guys looked and sounded like cheap actors.

P.s I dont think ive ever seen a marine as skinny as that second guy.

Spartiatis
11-19-2005, 11:50 AM
That ****in brutal. This world is going to shit and all because of the united states. I hope one day, the United states looses its power to someone else. It cant get worse than it already is.

digiital
11-19-2005, 12:45 PM
The reason for the skin burning without the clothes being burn is due to the http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/tfacts103.html

Anyways there is ALOT of shit that we don't know due to the governments filtering out what we see and hear. The video is pretty shocking if you watch the whole thing.

I just scanned through that and I did'nt come across any really solid evidence that proved the whole gas attackts etc theory...Burns and those similar wounds are very consistent with regular artillery attacks.

Just curious..and those two "ex military" guys looked and sounded like cheap actors.

P.s I dont think ive ever seen a marine as skinny as that second guy.

bimmer_02
11-22-2005, 02:19 AM
Thankyou for the video, AMG.
Please post some more, or just tell me where to find some.

AMG_POWER
11-22-2005, 04:00 AM
i also saw same interview yesterdya on cbc channel with same soldiers and more evidence.

BMWF1
11-22-2005, 11:34 AM
not really shocking at all. I would use nukes myself if it will save the lives of troops

Spartiatis
11-22-2005, 12:06 PM
save the troops but kill the other ones and the innocent. What makes somone better then someone else?

propr'one
11-23-2005, 03:59 AM
whatever, sorry. im right wing. we dont live equally. im 18 and drive a bmw i paid for. this is not the result of equality in the world. im not saying these people should die, but we as a SOCIETY of people in the first world do things much worse than this every day

bimmer_02
11-23-2005, 04:57 AM
Its not a matter of equality, i dont know where you got that from. Its a matter of young children and families getting burned by W.P from American troops, the same troops BMWF1 would use nukes to defend from innocent people, and worse of all, for what? NOTHING! (Well, you could say its all for the Oil the States want). And im talking about innocent people getting killed, if theres a 10 year old kid shooting at troops FUK HIM kill the bastard, thats only %5 of the time though you'll see a kid with an AK47. THERE IS NO EXCUSE, i'm Iraqi and i know exactly what goes on there.
There are alot of aspects in this war subject, but im only talking about the W.P issue to cut it short, because i don't think these kind of issues should be taken for granted, or open for discusion with people that act tough and try not to give a damn about innocent people dying for no reason. I bet you would care if it happend to a close one, or if you at least see just AN HOUR of what iraqies see there.

but we as a SOCIETY of people in the first world do things much worse than this every day

No we don't,
we don't do things worse than killing innocent people everyday. What? ruining the Ozone layer? Global Worming? Murders/shootings? I don't get it, what is it your talking about that's worse than the mass torture and killing of mostly innocent people? It's either that you made an immature comment, or that i'm missing you'r point.

soran.

Spartiatis
11-23-2005, 10:59 AM
what do you do if I came to your house and started shooting. Then I came back the next day and did the same. Eventually, you will start fighting back and thats what the people of iraq are doing. So I can understand why there are these young teens have Ak47's. Think About it.