PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop expert


Jon@Bimmersport
10-08-2002, 05:43 PM
can u make these in black?

just the body btw..

http://bmw.vfive.com/~mark/toptene46/sedan/mikey/images/11.jpg

mattsbeamer
11-06-2002, 08:23 PM
i would if I had paintshop pro, I don't think you can do it on microsoft paint otherwise my z3 pickup ect would be better ;)

///Mr.T
11-06-2002, 10:50 PM
Hows that? not the best job but hey! *wiggle*

Jon@Bimmersport
11-06-2002, 10:53 PM
thanx mr t...thats my future car if i dont get e36...hehehe

whiskeym3
11-06-2002, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by ///Mr.T
Hows that? not the best job but hey! *wiggle*


damn....... too late...... how about red then?

Whiskey

Jon@Bimmersport
11-06-2002, 11:39 PM
yummmy...wanna try pheonix yellow? or how bout topaz blue? hehehe..thanks for the p'shoppin

Gamite
11-07-2002, 12:13 AM
I dont like that bumper, the M3 one is much nicer. It looks weird without the moldings.

whiskeym3
11-07-2002, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by E46_lover
yummmy...wanna try pheonix yellow? or how bout topaz blue? hehehe..thanks for the p'shoppin

PY

Whiskey

whiskeym3
11-07-2002, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by E46_lover
yummmy...wanna try pheonix yellow? or how bout topaz blue? hehehe..thanks for the p'shoppin

Topaz

Whiskey

whiskeym3
11-07-2002, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by E46_lover
yummmy...wanna try pheonix yellow? or how bout topaz blue? hehehe..thanks for the p'shoppin


LSB

Whiskey

Gamite
11-07-2002, 12:20 AM
whiskey, u nailed Phoenix Yellow and Lemans blue, but I think topaz is a bit darker.

whiskeym3
11-07-2002, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by Gamite
whiskey, u nailed Phoenix Yellow and Lemans blue, but I think topaz is a bit darker.

LSB is not lemans blue......... lemans blue looks more like topaz, but more blue..........

WHiskey

Gamite
11-07-2002, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by whiskeym3


LSB is not lemans blue......... lemans blue looks more like topaz, but more blue..........

WHiskey

oh shit.. got the colours mixed up.. mah bad..

whiskeym3
11-07-2002, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by Gamite


oh shit.. got the colours mixed up.. mah bad..

Thats alright.....

Whiskey

huckle
11-07-2002, 04:31 AM
whiskey, what program are you using to do that color changes?
does anybody knows which program to use to change bumpers?
thanks

DunDan
11-07-2002, 09:32 AM
whiskey, that is PHAT!@ I wish I knew how to do that. I assume You are using Photoshop but do you match the colours to pantone or preset settings or guess?

Razkal
11-07-2002, 10:20 AM
Its easy and alot of fun to do.... you create a layer with the car body on it and then you adjust the hue and saturation..The color possibilities are infinite!

whiskeym3
11-07-2002, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Razkal 320i
Its easy and alot of fun to do.... you create a layer with the car body on it and then you adjust the hue and saturation..The color possibilities are infinite!

Yup.... could not say it any better..... its really easy.... and for huckle, the program is photoshop 7.... here is a neat little link i found... they teach you to "mod" your car hehe

http://www.photoshopjunkie.com/tutorials.html

Have fun!

Whiskey

huckle
11-07-2002, 03:42 PM
thanks for that link whiskey

berry

whiskeym3
11-07-2002, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by huckle
thanks for that link whiskey

berry

No problem........ glad you like it

WHiskey

Gamite
11-08-2002, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by whiskeym3


Yup.... could not say it any better..... its really easy.... and for huckle, the program is photoshop 7.... here is a neat little link i found... they teach you to "mod" your car hehe

http://www.photoshopjunkie.com/tutorials.html

Have fun!

Whiskey

Thats a great site.

FastM3
12-04-2002, 11:44 PM
i just wanna ask this...


WHO'S CAR IS THAT??!!?!?!? *mw* *mw* *mw* *mw* *mw*

if you found it somewhere...then where? i reallllllly loove that car...but nothing beats an _/_/_/M 3

Jon@Bimmersport
12-05-2002, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by pasta325i
i just wanna ask this...


WHO'S CAR IS THAT??!!?!?!? *mw* *mw* *mw* *mw* *mw*

if you found it somewhere...then where? i reallllllly loove that car...but nothing beats an _/_/_/M 3


it aint an M3...its a 328i i think...some dude named mike...heres the link'

E46 SEDAN (http://bmw.vfive.com/~mark/toptene46/sedan/)

and another.. E46 COUPE (http://bmw.vfive.com/~mark/toptene46/coupe/)

mkgino
12-05-2002, 08:26 AM
Are there any websites with top 10 E36 models????

FastM3
12-05-2002, 10:46 AM
I know it's not an M3 but i was just saying that no car is better then an M3...anyways...

i'm having some trouble changing the colour of the car...i use paint shop pro 7 and it's ver similar to paintshop 7...anyways i use the tutorial and with the "magic wand" option to grab the body of the car and it just grabs a whole bunch of sh*t instead...in the tutorial it just says grabthe body...thats not a good description...can anyone help me?