PDA

View Full Version : pic of my ride!!!

Kal
10-08-2002, 02:28 PM
ok..i'm postin a pic of my ride

its only one picture....the others came out really shit...i need a digital camera to take some good shots rather then scanning them in

anyhow..tell me what u guys think

djcontra
10-08-2002, 03:35 PM
nice!
gotta love that colour too! i dont see too many e36's around toronto like that.

Jon@Bimmersport
10-08-2002, 04:48 PM
i love that colour! u live in brampton? wat area? i used to live right behind notre dame...most of my friends still go there..hope to see ya at the cruizes!

niko_gt
10-08-2002, 04:57 PM
nice ride bro, 'my' rims are looking good on it haha

its looking really nice.

Kal
10-08-2002, 06:10 PM
thanx for the comments guys...

niko_gt..lol...i never got a chance to show u 'my' rims...they look good eh

Kal
10-08-2002, 06:21 PM
ok...here's one more

niko_gt
10-08-2002, 10:11 PM
that looks phat
u gotta come by jokeville sometime

Eurostyle
10-08-2002, 10:17 PM
Nice! Other then the rims and the tints that looks like E36_freak's car! Same colour, painted bumlers and side skirts, painted mirrors, moldings and door handles....clear font indicators, red/clear rear lights...It will be so funny to see both cars at the next meet!!!!

e36_freak
10-09-2002, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Eurostyle
Nice! Other then the rims and the tints that looks like E36_freak's car! Same colour, painted bumlers and side skirts, painted mirrors, moldings and door handles....clear font indicators, red/clear rear lights...It will be so funny to see both cars at the next meet!!!!

DUDE!!!!!! that's my car!!!!!!!

actually a recent pic of my car that i don't have would look exactly like this car... xcept the rims and the tint.....
well this pic is bad for comparison.... i just got my car painted recently and getting it back from the shop soon... i'll post some new pix on... and i bet the colours are the same....
shit that's my car dude
u stole my car
j/k
LoL

Kal
10-09-2002, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by e36_freak

DUDE!!!!!! that's my car!!!!!!!

actually a recent pic of my car that i don't have would look exactly like this car... xcept the rims and the tint.....
well this pic is bad for comparison.... i just got my car painted recently and getting it back from the shop soon... i'll post some new pix on... and i bet the colours are the same....
shit that's my car dude
u stole my car
j/k
LoL

lol...e36_freak i thought i was the only one with that candy colour..lol....everybody is taklin bout the next meet...when is that???? where?