PDA

View Full Version : Subaru cruise

icu
11-08-2005, 10:38 PM
Great cruise *th-up* nice to meet the sub crowd thanks for the invite :) rain lots mud plenty took 6hrs to wash it out of my ride an still not up to my standards *mumble* yeah I should have taken a before and after shot Hound that would have been a remineder to wrap my 3 in saran before I go off road again! :D High winds dried that mud nice by the tyme I got back to town from Keswick it was like solid man *mumble* Still had a great time got to learn the limits of my car under adverse conditions winter tyers are a must for future rides. *wave*

paul christians
11-08-2005, 11:14 PM
It was a crazy ride for sure dude..........

Hound
11-08-2005, 11:17 PM
sweet cruise man, tobad yours took such a beating in the mud but still fun. if you have any more pictures please email them to me and ill post em on max if you'd like. my email, click me! (bt.hound@gmail.com)

icu
11-08-2005, 11:23 PM
sweet cruise man, tobad yours took such a beating in the mud but still fun. if you have any more pictures please email them to me and ill post em on max if you'd like. my email, click me! (bt.hound@gmail.com) just did but he pics are too small *wiggle*

FastM3
11-09-2005, 01:24 AM
Who has a Subaru here?