PDA

View Full Version : Bmw Parts Store

Polish
10-07-2002, 04:34 PM
Please guys, help me out here.

I need some parts for my E36 325i, like body kits, mirrors, mostly cosmetic things, anyone know a place that has or can order parts for me, i live around hamilton and ill be willing to make the voyage to toronto if not past if nessisary *angel*

Harry
10-08-2002, 05:12 AM
Jrponline.com

johnson research products have some... they are in mississauga.

mkgino
10-08-2002, 05:46 AM
Yeah if you want to put a second morgage on your house to pay for their crap, they wanted me to pay $150 + tax for a pair of eyebrows for my car?!?!!?

Harry
10-08-2002, 10:24 AM
So where do you go MKGino... the man asked for a name, so he got one. No one else seems to be giving out the info.

mkgino
10-08-2002, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Harry
So where do you go MKGino... the man asked for a name, so he got one. No one else seems to be giving out the info.

Ok easy, put the hard on back in your pants. I have never ordered anything for what he is searching from canada. You said JRP is a place to go to, and I told him simply not to go there cause they are overpriced. Its his choice. The best thing to do, which is what I do, is to order something from the states and have them ship it to a family member in America who lives close to the border (like in New York State). Thats what I do with my parts. But not everyone has this luxury. I think the best place to get a bodykit for a 325i is the M3 kit from a BMW dealership. If you want anything else, your kinda SOL, from what I know.

djcontra
10-08-2002, 01:15 PM
i've heard BC Auto is the place to go for body kits
i'm ordering my rieger infinity ii widebody kit from there soon
i think it'll run me $1000+

KLZ
10-08-2002, 10:56 PM
Try www.BBRSPORTSLINE.com!!!*th-up*

bmw335
10-10-2002, 12:25 AM
try www.ultimatebmwparts.com, They are in Montreal ! but e-mail to the guy, the web site is not very develop. I not that this shop is the EXCLUSIVE distributor of ITG Air Filter (www.itgairfilters.com) and the canadian agent of Mcrallying (www.mbrallying.uk.com).

They can also supply all the OEM parts for a very good price. I think that the owner of the shop have some contact in europe, because I found anything with her. (Hartge, Alpina, M-tech, etc....)