PDA

View Full Version : Bad Boy Eyebrows

djcontra
10-07-2002, 12:12 PM
For my next car I want to do the badboy eyebrows mod to the hood/headlamps.
I was wondering which shops around toronto would be able to do this because it involves welding pieces to the hood.

Also i want to integrate the grill with the hood like on the e46 cars.

any help would be appreciated whether it be sites with info on these mods, or places i can go visit to ask questions

thanks

BMW_M52_M20
10-07-2002, 09:22 PM
Thats pretty sweet actually, I have never seen that done to a bimmer before. Looks costly though, do they have to modify the whole front hood?
Jay

MP328
10-07-2002, 09:30 PM
it's more of a european thing then american. i've seen in germany on many different cars. from vw to opels and bimmers and it makes the car really mean looking. thats what the eyebrows should do only it doesn't look the same as if u change the whole hood.

Jon@Bimmersport
10-07-2002, 09:34 PM
thats the most amazing front end for the e36 i've seen! if i get e36...u can guarentee that to be done!

djcontra
10-08-2002, 12:03 AM
Yeah it's pretty kickass
i'm hoping my next car will look like this but with the rieger evo spoiler

(just a little photoshop jobby i've done to give me an idea of what my next car will look like...it's not finished yet)

Jon@Bimmersport
10-08-2002, 12:18 AM
its a lil too much of an angle...somethin less agressive suites my taste...dont forget the angel eyes *no-no*

djcontra
10-08-2002, 12:51 AM
yeah the photoshop pic has too much of an angle
i have ordered the kit to make my hood like the first picture off of a german distributer. It was only $60 for some precut metal, hinges, and full (english) instructions.
For sure the next car will get angel eyes. I've got 4 halos w/ leds and wiring just waiting for whenever i get ellipsoids.

Jon@Bimmersport
10-08-2002, 04:43 PM
did you get e39 halos? if so....do u jus glue them on? does any1 know bout the e46 is this is possible?

djcontra
10-08-2002, 04:52 PM
i got them off some guy on ebay for $25USD + shipping, and as far as i know, they're the real e39 halos (not the plastic knockoffs)
i'm just going to silicone them on or epoxy them
i'm also going to mount reflective mirror tape to the backside of the halos because it helps them reflect more light into the rings rather than into the headlight housing causing them to be much brighter.
they should be mountable in the e46 housing as well, the diameter of the headlight is the same i believe.

SickFinga
10-09-2002, 12:51 AM
contra search through german site there are tonns of pictures.

IMO. Nasties thing you can do to you car, It is just doesn;t look right.