PDA

View Full Version : New Guy

Danboy
10-28-2005, 07:42 PM
Whats going on guys., just wanted to introduce myself to you guys. My name is Dan. I know I have already met some of you guys at some of the meets in the past. Since maxbimmerís incoming emails are increasing yearly, Ill be helping out Bliss with some of the emails being sent to Maxbimmer. Iím gonna do my best in answering any questions regarding sponsorship/advertising, or any other questions regarding partnerships. In the meantime I will also be helping out with any general questions, or concerns that people may have. Iíll do my best in assisting peopleís needs on max. Thanks, and hope to meet some of you guys at the future meets, and events.

Thanks.

Hound
10-28-2005, 07:46 PM
cool man, not sure if i've met you at one of the meets, welcome to the max family and see you soon im sure :D thanks for any help that you can give to keep max running strong

paul christians
10-28-2005, 07:48 PM
DUDE, welcome to MAX than.....

Raging Lamb
10-28-2005, 07:53 PM
run...RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111ONE ONEONEONE

Hound
10-28-2005, 07:55 PM
ha you nerd, only nerds do the !!!11oneone NERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ha although i am a huge nerd as well tho

ggkthxbbq

Raging Lamb
10-28-2005, 08:34 PM
ha you nerd, only nerds do the !!!11oneone NERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ha although i am a huge nerd as well tho

ggkthxbbq

LOL, yup. it is true. I am but a nerd. :(

Danboy
10-29-2005, 04:24 AM
run...RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111ONE ONEONEONE

Suuure. :huh?:

Anyways, thanks for the welcome. :)

ABUSTAIF
10-31-2005, 12:28 AM
welcome

E46er
10-31-2005, 12:34 AM
welcome dan...

Striker
11-02-2005, 12:36 PM
Dan, I wish you all the best here and hope that your help be well parised. However, there is concern for the closure of a thread you are responsible for.

Everyone so far dissagrees with this, I would suggest you reopen the guys thread.

Thanks,

Ralph.

Bliss
11-02-2005, 01:53 PM
Those of you who don't know Dan...he was helping out max before it was even online, so before the Noob calling bullshit starts i would rethink it. As for that thread that was closed....it was closed for a reason. He is right. Personal matters should be directed through email, or PM...in his case PM since he had already tried emailing him...If he wouldn't have closed it, im sure one of the mods or myself would have. This isn't something personal, or new for that matter.

Can't beleive i have to explain this to some of you...Thanks Dan.

Striker
11-02-2005, 02:08 PM
Those of you who don't know Dan...he was helping out max before it was even online, so before the Noob calling bullshit starts i would rethink it. As for that thread that was closed....it was closed for a reason. He is right. Personal matters should be directed through email, or PM...in his case PM since he had already tried emailing him...If he wouldn't have closed it, im sure one of the mods or myself would have. This isn't something personal, or new for that matter.

Can't beleive i have to explain this to some of you...Thanks Dan.

I can definitely agree with your motive for closing the complaint thread.

Some of the guys were a bit too aggressive with their opposition to the initial thread closure, however the main complaint was not addressed. The fact of the matter was that the guy was simply looking for someone and asking if he was still in business. We see no "personal matter" in this.

If the guy was looking to get back money or wanted to vent, it would have been a completely different story.

He posted in the "Off Topic" section, how more appropriate could he have been?

There were MANY more threads with very degrading content which was not closed when they clearly needed to, inclusive of foul language.
In so doing, I hope the zero tolerance aspect of the forum rules or more importantly Mods rules, will be applicable to every thread.

This is just not right, and as before this thread may also be deleted or I may be banned.

I am just humbly expressing my concerns and I sincerely hope that it complies with your rules.

Thanks,

Ralph.

Bliss
11-02-2005, 02:30 PM
I can definitely agree with your motive for closing the complaint thread.

Some of the guys were a bit too aggressive with their opposition to the initial thread closure, however the main complaint was not addressed. The fact of the matter was that the guy was simply looking for someone and asking if he was still in business. We see no "personal matter" in this.

If the guy was looking to get back money or wanted to vent, it would have been a completely different story.

He posted in the "Off Topic" section, how more appropriate could he have been?

There were MANY more threads with very degrading content which was not closed when they clearly needed to, inclusive of foul language.
In so doing, I hope the zero tolerance aspect of the forum rules or more importantly Mods rules, will be applicable to every thread.

This is just not right, and as before this thread may also be deleted or I may be banned.

I am just humbly expressing my concerns and I sincerely hope that it complies with your rules.

Thanks,

Ralph.

We try making the rules applicable to all the post. Unfortunatly it can be difficult to do so. Before more BS starts in this thread, i will go ahead and close it. If there are any other concerns re: forum rules, pm/email me..Thanks.