PDA

View Full Version : OH NO - my 540i days are numbered!

windwagen
10-24-2005, 11:14 PM
Today is a $hit day at work. My boss and his boss took me to the Keg for dinner to discuss my career path and what they want me to do next. Yeah yeah yeah - whatever - it's a job. But then they sprang the bad news!! They want me to sell the 540, give up my car allowance and join the company car policy !!!!

WWwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I had to pick up my jaw from off the floor!

Economically, it's problably a better choice, but I only get to choose from a Caravan, Magnum (smallest motor) or Sebring....yikes!!!!! I'd better get some serious compensation for this!!!!!

Anyone know labour law stuff? Can they force me into this?

WhadUpp
10-24-2005, 11:30 PM
Man sorry to hear that. it unbelievalble and kinda scary sometime too how an employer wants to gain another measure of control over your life. Isnt enough these days that you work hard for your employer but now they want your soul too.

I dont know but if I was in your shoes Id do what I could to pay the mortgage feed the kids etc etc but I would keep the Bimmer. The way I see it work shouldnt filter over to your private life although it tends to for everyone from time to time.

Some employers feel that your representing them even when youre not at work and in your free time. I dont see it that way, if they want me to represent them for the hours after work then wheres the OT pay. I feel that this is an encroachment on your personal life but your damned if you do and damned if you dont. If you dont go along with their gameplan they will look at you that youre not a team player and will creates troubles for you, although I would disagree with them.

Its a hard call but these type of events in life are frustrating to say the least as if the control that the employer has over the employee is not enough and they need to exercise more of it.

Good luck man in dealing with this. There better be a promotion in this bigtime if theyre going to make you do this.

Soldo
10-24-2005, 11:41 PM
Thats awful.... where do you work, if you don't mind me askin?! A friend of the family works at a Car Leasing company, and they made her do the same thing, she picked the base model magnum, from a very nice sts.... just ain't right!

SickFinga
10-24-2005, 11:51 PM
I dont get it.
Why do they want you to sell your car?
What difference does it make to them??
Why cant you keep BMW and get whatever they want you to get since from what I understand they are paying.

paul christians
10-24-2005, 11:55 PM
I do not think they can tell you that and if so, then, what is stoping them by telling you to sell your house or condo and move closer to work...

Deep 3.2TL
10-24-2005, 11:59 PM
They can't tell you to sell the BMW... They can say we aren't paying for it anymore... economically, you'll be paying for a car you'll use in the evenings and weekends... it's probably not worth keeping it...

Deep

T.Dot_E30
10-24-2005, 11:59 PM
He gets a car allowance. ($$)

If he takes the company car he no longer gets that. Are they willing to cover all the costs? or would you have to pay a portion of it? It usually does work out to be a pretty good deal, depending on how nice ur employer is.

I'd still keep the 540i, maybe as a weekend/summer or backup car.

windwagen
10-25-2005, 12:22 AM
Everyone is right. They aren't forcing me to sell the car, but it would be impractical to keep it without the car allowance. When I bought the car, my intention was to drive it, not leave it for weekends. This sucks :(

Soldo
10-25-2005, 12:39 AM
If yuo turn down this offer, your basically shit outta luck?
They gonna pick on you and all that?

T.Dot_E30
10-25-2005, 12:43 AM
Im sure you can talk to them in a nice way, and maybe just say you think it may not be the best point in time for you to do so, that you have car-payments etc, and if you were to sell your car you'd have to do so at a loss, bah bah bah, you really like your car, but you wont be able to keep it if you do accept the company car.

You never know, maybe they will sweeten the deal for you, if they want it that bad.

propr'one
10-25-2005, 12:44 AM
easy solution for you. e30 m3 weekend car. Its nice and cheap, still a bimmer, still fun, less of an investment than the 5-er. make em pay EVERYTHING on the company car though. insurance (obviously), but make em pay for gas! (get the magnum and mod it. they tell you not to, you tell em to give you your bmw back)

Ital_325i
10-25-2005, 01:37 AM
I would agree, sell the car, and get a fun weekender car. Then they cover your insurance, gas, maintenance, etc. Thats extra spending money on your home, or investments, etc. I would definetly get in on a deal like that.

If you really love the 5er, keep it.

Soldo
10-25-2005, 02:04 AM
Wait, is your 5er really YELLOW, if it is, that makes a BIG difference in my decision!
hehehe

Bmwstylz
10-25-2005, 07:06 AM
^^^^ haha good point ;) I vote magnum over a yellow 540 hehe

seriously though if they are gonna give you $700 a month towards your new "magnum", just ask if they can contribute that towards your BMW. wont cost them anything more...

King Luis
10-25-2005, 07:58 AM
seriously though if they are gonna give you $700 a month towards your new "magnum", just ask if they can contribute that towards your BMW. wont cost them anything more...
thats true. if they're going to give you $700 for a 540 or $700 for a magnum, they aren't wasting more or less money.

windwagen
10-25-2005, 08:28 AM
No - it's not yellow ...bastards!!! If you must know, its Death Black on Road eating Black.

The company car is all expense paid, including gas for personal use including holidays. So as I mentioned earlier, economically it makes the most sense.

As for Modding the Magnum, I wouldn't bother with the small V6. If I do this, I'll prolly go with the van so I can pack the family for long trips on company coin. But that's why we bought an Odyssey - so we can cruise in a well built, well thought out van.

I have to find out what my rights are.

AMI Motorsports
10-25-2005, 10:36 AM
I really wouldn't complain they are paying for your vehicle either way. They pay for the BMW right now and they want to pay for your new car instead of the BMW. Either way it's no money out of your pocket. I'd be happy if my boss gave me a car period!

Jim .E.
10-25-2005, 11:45 AM
get the magnum, best looking out of the 3, and you can add some nice features to it while keeping it a "company car"

Mystikal
10-25-2005, 12:54 PM
easy solution for you. e30 m3 weekend car. Its nice and cheap, still a bimmer, still fun, less of an investment than the 5-er.

Funniest thing I've read this year.

Quack
10-25-2005, 12:56 PM
a E30 M3 cost as much as a 98 540i, how is that nice & cheap?

windwagen
10-25-2005, 01:58 PM
I really wouldn't complain they are paying for your vehicle either way. They pay for the BMW right now and they want to pay for your new car instead of the BMW. Either way it's no money out of your pocket. I'd be happy if my boss gave me a car period!

This is just the irony of it all. I spend a lot of time on the road for work, and that's when you can really appreciate the 540. It's the little details that make our Bimmers a little better than the next car. If you're gonna spend a large amount of time in your car for work, you should have a nice envrionment to be in.

bart320i
10-25-2005, 02:13 PM
I don't understand why your even thinking about this. Their offering you a car for FREE. Take the car, drive it, buy something better later since you will have alot of your money freed up. This is a chance to save some serious money

windwagen
10-25-2005, 02:41 PM
I used to drive company cars - I've had a 1st gen Intrepid, 2 Ventures, a Lumina van and a diesel Jetta Wagon. It sucked because I like cars and driving, and to be limited to 3 choices of base models, really dampens the driving experience. None of these cars did very well at the autocross or track either.

Saving dough is one thing, but you have to try and live life to the fullest!

oafguy
10-25-2005, 02:43 PM
I don't understand why your even thinking about this. Their offering you a car for FREE. Take the car, drive it, buy something better later since you will have alot of your money freed up. This is a chance to save some serious money

I agree with this. A free car lets you save up for an M5 *th-up*

windwagen
10-25-2005, 03:27 PM
Ok - the truth is that when I come back to maxbimmer with my Chrysler, you guys are gonna ban my a$$!! ha ha

You scums are talking to sensible...WTF!!! I'm gonna cry the day my poor baby is sold ...waaaaaaahhhhhh

Axxe
10-25-2005, 05:44 PM
Funniest thing I've read this year.

Yeah, seriously. $20k rule anyone? That's just to get started *uzi*

Maxout
10-25-2005, 05:48 PM
Is that 540 yours or the company's car? :confused:

Jon@Bimmersport
10-25-2005, 06:06 PM
why cant they get u a 3series instead?

windwagen
10-25-2005, 06:12 PM
Is that 540 yours or the company's car? :confused:

It's mine - Currently, I'm the only one in the company receiving a monetary car allowance. Everyone else drives one of the 3 Chrysler vehicle choices. I scored that deal a few years ago during a compensation negotiation. So, I'm hoping that I can do the same again, but I'm certain my superiors will not "like" that.

why cant they get u a 3 series instead?

It's not one of the 3 choices.

vertakul
10-25-2005, 06:25 PM
cant you just afford to finish paying off that car.. and have it for the weekends?? i dont know what the **** you are complaining about.. take the FREE company car and use your INCOME to pay for your 5 series since this is so heart breaking to you.

Understated
10-25-2005, 06:28 PM
get the magnum....put 24s on it...!!!!!

erikIS
10-25-2005, 06:48 PM
How much does the 540 cost you monthly??

What year is it, financing? leasing? we need more details...

Superman: Im pretty sure his superiors/boss wouldn't appreciate 24" wheels, lol. How professional is that? Unless he was a driver for bow-wow.

bow-wow-wow, yippe-yo-yippe-yay, where mah dawgs at. Ya heard?

bwahahahhah

ImolaMZ3
10-25-2005, 09:09 PM
As much as it hurts, go with the company car. Once you add up the savings it is pretty amazing. My company covers all my car payments, insurance, fuel, and maint. I pay a "personal use tax" every year on my income tax. Depending on your job title and company type this tax can be low. My company is a little more flexible than yours, limiting only the maximum dollars per month on the lease. There are a few brands we have to stay away from, BMW, Mercedes, Porche, Jag, etc. Infiniti and Lexus are allowed but not encouraged. Something about customer perception ;) . Anyways, going the company car route saves me enough money to afford my E90 as my second car (wifes). Keeps here happy and gets me into the ultimate driving machine club.

windwagen
10-25-2005, 10:15 PM
cant you just afford to finish paying off that car.. and have it for the weekends?? i dont know what the **** you are complaining about.. take the FREE company car and use your INCOME to pay for your 5 series since this is so heart breaking to you.

It's not so simple. I think it's lame to have a car and not drive it. I don't owe anything on the car anyway. Weekends, we usually use the Odyssey (3 kids), so the 5 would never get any action.

Wouldn't you rather drive an old Bimmer than a brand new Chrysler too?

Deep 3.2TL
10-25-2005, 10:23 PM
^^^^^

Actually with all the trouble I've had - I'd rather get the Magnum...

1. Tranny went at 125K
2. Rear tail light has some issues that makes the system tell me a bulb is out
3. sunroof headliner still busted
4. seal around rear door is not solid, so in rain I get wet carpet in the back
5. power steering pump is now gone
6. ball joints going - means new control arms all together in E46. not cheap.
7. Airbag sensor for seat occpancy toasted
8. when the cabin gets extremely hot, the power doorlocks don't work.

And there's a couple I'm forgetting... I don't care what car you drive, that WAY too much for a 5 year old car with 120K on it...

Deep

windwagen
10-25-2005, 10:36 PM
Hmmmm ... would you be interested in a 540...that has been a solid car for me?

Besides regular PM, I have changed 1 wheel bearing, 1 ABS sensor, 1 Airbag sensor, and repaired a window regulator.

I think you should change your rear light bulbs to OEM units.

Soldo
10-25-2005, 10:39 PM
hahahaha.... poor deep man, i feel so bad for you, not ALL BMW's are like that man!

Anyways, i disagree, i say keep the 540, the past year i've done a lot of driving, for one of my jobs, and during the weekends travelling, and your absolutely right, it IS the little things that make our car so much better. I've done more than a few long hauls, and whenever i've done them in these cheap base model american cars, the trip has sucked ass..... not ergonomic, very uncomfortable, but when i take the E36 on a road trip, i can enjoy every km i put on that vehicle,

I SAY KEEP THE 540!

Deep 3.2TL
10-25-2005, 10:49 PM
Hmmmm ... would you be interested in a 540...that has been a solid car for me?

Besides regular PM, I have changed 1 wheel bearing, 1 ABS sensor, 1 Airbag sensor, and repaired a window regulator.

I think you should change your rear light bulbs to OEM units.

I would apart the whole V8 issue... most of my driving is city... I'd be drinking gas! I only drop about 250 km's on the car weekly... about 15K a year...

Deep

325isRED
10-25-2005, 11:36 PM
Take the company car (not the magnum though), sell the 540, and buy a z3/4 for the weekends!!!

EricTsang
10-26-2005, 12:07 AM
That sucks and it doesnt make much sense since your company is not fully cutting off your car priviledges. I think someone's playing politics on you thru your bosses. Why is that? You may have piss'd someone in the higher ranks.
Or a bunch of car-envy people whining to management like "why is he driving a 540 and we're driving a pos"

WhadUpp
10-26-2005, 12:28 AM
That sucks and it doesnt make much sense since your company is not fully cutting off your car priviledges. I think someone's playing politics on you thru your bosses. Why is that? You may have piss'd someone in the higher ranks.
Or a bunch of car-envy people whining to management like "why is he driving a 540 and we're driving a pos"

I agree^^^ politics

Soldo
10-26-2005, 12:34 AM
YUPPP!
Same thing happened to me, i used to work at the Canadian Tire warehouse, and one of my co-workers at work was full time, and i was just working through an agency (he made a ton more cash). Anyways, he was always a nice guy to me, for the longest time, then the DAY he saw me get into my car and drive away, he became a prick. Always picked on me, gave me a hard time. Then one day he finally blew up and snapped on me why he was mad..... called me a punk kid, with nothing better to do with my time, but 'SELL DRUGS' so i can afford a BMW!

I switched departments after that, and as it turned out, i noticed later, that he had a E36 328is which he worked his ass off for, so he was just pissed that i drove the same car, even though his was clearly better! A month later, he ended up blowing his motor, with only 50k km on the car, hahaha, HATER!

Politics suck sometimes!

lvan
10-26-2005, 12:55 AM
hahaha To seat in American pos after the 540i.lol
I would rent that American car to someone and just drive the 540I as you have been.
It looks like you had no issues with the 540i so any lil tick off with new car will get you pissed.

Hound
10-26-2005, 12:55 AM
i say keep the 540i, as you said you spend a lot of time in the car and one of those choises im sure you would not be happy with comming from a 540. i don't believe that they can "force" you into doing this unless you have some kind of legal document stating that they have the right to make you sell the car you own and get a company one. i would talk to a lawyer about this cause they would be able to tell you right away what they can and can't do. a lawyer can also help you come to a deal with them that works for both parties. if you choose to sell the 5er then post her on max and maybe you will get lucky and someone here will buy it and you might still be able to see it now and again. if you sell the 5er i personally would either ask them since you are selling the BMW to give you more choises or if they won't take the magnum cause out of all of those it seems like the better of the three, decent car overall i think and proly better on gas too since the other two are vans, and it isn't a hemi. good luck with what ever you choose man and i doubt that just cause you change cars people will start being rude and what not, you never know though lol. LMAO @ 24's on a V6 magnum, the thing would barely be able to move hahaha

Soldo
10-26-2005, 01:29 AM
Ya, can you MAKE them spring for the hemi, just for you? I mean, how can you go from a car with almsot 300hp to a car thats just a gutless boat! Your going from the top of the line model trim to a base model trim on a trashier vehicle!

Manimillion
10-26-2005, 01:44 AM
I don't get the point of this thread... If you love your car so much that you don't want to let it go, take their car drive it, and keep your 540i. They can't tell you to sell your car unless they have some sort of right over the car you own.

Sounds like your 540i is the company car... You can even tell them not to give you the money montly for the company car, and give you the car, but u wont drive the car they give you. Just keep it in the garage, and drive the 540i. Simple solution.

moregothanshow
10-26-2005, 09:58 AM
honestly, i dont think they gave u much choice, in terms of keeping the 5er. as stated by a few other members, its all about politics. they will make your life a living hell at work if u dont bend. if u decide to keep the bimmer, make sure u have a back up plan... but in the end its a tough call, i totally agree with your statement about living life, but part of life is letting go of things u love, for things that are more important.

vertakul
10-26-2005, 07:02 PM
It's not so simple. I think it's lame to have a car and not drive it. I don't owe anything on the car anyway. Weekends, we usually use the Odyssey (3 kids), so the 5 would never get any action.

Wouldn't you rather drive an old Bimmer than a brand new Chrysler too?

okay.. so if you don't owe anything on the car.. why the **** are you selling it?? just pay your insurance and have a company vehicle and drive either or... personally i'd rather be driving a company car to and from work + them paying for my gas.. what a ****in sweet deal.. then come home to my ride..

and soldomatic.. with comparing cars.. a 1998 540i is worth less than a 2006 magnum.

WhadUpp
10-26-2005, 07:26 PM
Youve got to look at it this way, the whole point of him having the bimmer is so he can drive it all the time. What satisfaction is it when your favorite car is in the garage just to make your bosses happy. Unfortunately this has work politics written all over it and if he doesnt go along with the flow there will be repercusions, sanctions, something to make life at work harder as if life at work isnt hard enough.

From my experience, the job itself isnt usually the hardest thing about work but dealing with all the human sensitivities/issues/dynamics etc etc is.
My message is let the man drive his bimmer especially the fact that windwagon actually drives his the way the ultimate driving machine was meant to be driven

windwagen
10-26-2005, 08:54 PM
Whadupp - That pretty much sums it all up. Isn't it sad! I don't know if I can play the resignation card a second time - gulp!

I found out more today. The vacation gas policy (where the company pays your company car's gas on personal vacation trips too) has been revoked across the company....So never mind the Florida trip. And roofracks (for my windsurfing junk) are a no-no. They certainly aren't making this very palatable :( With the latter in mind, I have little choice but to stick my board inside a caravan. So I'll have 2 vans - how lame!

g906
10-27-2005, 04:26 PM
why don't you sell the other van you have and keep the 540?

Deep 3.2TL
10-27-2005, 04:39 PM
Hey ya! Sell the van you have, take the company Van and keep your 540!

windwagen
10-27-2005, 05:17 PM
I was thinking of that too. However, it'd be too much of a PITA for my wife to move three kids (in baby seats) in/out of the back seat every day.

windwagen
11-03-2005, 08:38 PM
So... I had a long talk with my boss today. I'm such a loser. I'm going to fold and fall in line with company car policy. I was assured that I would be properly compensated, so we'll see what happens....BEFORE I sign the dotted line.

I wonder if my Windsurfer will really fit inside the Magnum like the TV commercial suggests.

SpudBoy
11-03-2005, 08:54 PM
So... I had a long talk with my boss today. I'm such a loser. I'm going to fold and fall in line with company car policy. I was assured that I would be properly compensated, so we'll see what happens....BEFORE I sign the dotted line.

I wonder if my Windsurfer will really fit inside the Magnum like the TV commercial suggests.

u got own'd

My rides belongs to me and me alone. Work owns me 24/7 but that's my choice. I can't attend all cruises and meets but I can quit and organize meets and cruises full time if I want to. IMHO you should get a company car in accordance with company policy and negotiate a wage the allows you to drive a sic bimmer (evenings and weekends). If the boss knows you are a serious car-guy then it's all good :cool:

good luck,
Graham

Deep 3.2TL
11-03-2005, 09:25 PM
That's a little rough... Owned? I don't think so... There's a difference between being stupid and being smart... In the long run, he's created less rift with management and shown he's a team player. I don't think he got owned at all...

There's nothing that say's he has to sell his bimmer - that's his choice...

Deep

4life
11-03-2005, 10:19 PM
Get ready for a big change to your income! I was pulling in an extra $15000 per year tax free when I was getting paid per kms to drive my personal car for business. Now for the past 2 years Ive had a company car and I end up paying more tax at the end of the year for all personal use of the company vehicle, and thats an Ontario law, so it doesnt matter which company you work for.

Deep 3.2TL
11-03-2005, 11:25 PM
That just if you play by the rules and claim it - there's always ways around those things... :-)

Been there, done that ;-)

Deep

windwagen
11-03-2005, 11:46 PM
Get ready for a big change to your income! I was pulling in an extra $15000 per year tax free when I was getting paid per kms to drive my personal car for business. Now for the past 2 years Ive had a company car and I end up paying more tax at the end of the year for all personal use of the company vehicle, and thats an Ontario law, so it doesnt matter which company you work for.

Well, that's why I want to see my "package" first. I used to drive company car also, so I have a good idea what that's about, including the "play by the rules bit". All I know is that company cars have 2 throttle positions: Idle and WOT!! ha ha

Oh well - next chapter :(

windwagen
11-04-2005, 11:02 PM
Flip Flop Flip Flop.....man...Now I'm thinking of listening to some of you freaks and keeping it anyway. I'll have to count my pennies and see if I can swing it.

bmdbley'sBro
11-05-2005, 11:15 AM
Flip Flop Flip Flop.....man...Now I'm thinking of listening to some of you freaks and keeping it anyway. I'll have to count my pennies and see if I can swing it.

dude do not let these bithces control you. Be free if finacialy possible.

A work environment that would put this type of anxiety on you isn't a Home or a job for life.
Those really don't exist anymore for the most part anyways.
They wanna try to fuk with you, fuk them.

Pimp out your Resume large, find another job, make more money, keep your car.

what kind welfare corporation do you work for anyways where the company vehicles are base model Economy cars. *thmbsdwn*

*pg 5 ownage *wave*

windwagen
11-05-2005, 09:46 PM
what kind welfare corporation do you work for anyways where the company vehicles are base model Economy cars. *thmbsdwn*

*pg 5 ownage *wave*

No F'in kidding!!! The company car policy has all kinds of issues with it. Till now, it was never a concern for me but almost all of my colleagues are pissed with it since some changes 1 year ago.

New idea.... Install a switch (find out how) to disable passenger airbag so that 3rd kid can sit in front. Convince wife to drive stick. Sell the Odyssey. Get company Caravan. Keep Bimmer. Continue posting stoopid "Need for Speed" stories, albeit a lot fewer.

1BADRIDE
11-07-2005, 08:28 AM
How much do you want for that beat up old 540 of yours?

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60599
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60776 :D
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59270
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58366 :D
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58923
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58369 :D
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58160
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57898 :D
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54961
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55359 :D
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55360
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54778 :D
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54492
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51287 :D
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48472
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50532 :D
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49092
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48776 :D

And my personal favorite:
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48186 *angel*

Seriously though... if you sell, how much are you looking to get for it? I miss my 540i-6 and want another...

James325I
11-07-2005, 03:08 PM
Good luck with whatever you decide to do. I really enjoyed the driving stories. Sounds like a very nice 5er.

windwagen
11-07-2005, 04:00 PM
How much do you want for that beat up old 540 of yours?

[And my personal favorite:
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48186 *angel*

Seriously though... if you sell, how much are you looking to get for it? I miss my 540i-6 and want another...

You bastard! That's not going to help!! uhhh.... I mean it has been thoroughly trained for battle...

I'd just want fair market value. The mileage is just over 250,000km, so I think that means something around $13k???

Before I put the car up for sale, I'm going to be doing all 4 ball joints because they are just starting to show signs of wear (slight play). Fronts are complete lower control arms. I plan to do the front brakes too. I already started assembling the parts before I got the nasty news, so I figure I may as well certify the car too. E test from last year is still valid for a month.

There is a rattle in the exhaust that just developed, so I want to check it out. The car runs awesome, but I think the noise will definitely turn some potential buyers away.

The front cup holders are busted, they suck anyway. RH mirror has some brown spots. Paint need some serious waxing. Everything else is *th-up* including cooling system (with the best stuff in it - Toyota coolant), A/C, tires ( 4 Pirelli P Zero Nero + 2 new extra tires and 4 snows), I always use Mobil 1 or the BMW synthetic stuff.

I still want to get my wife to give up the Ody, but it doesn't look good so far.

1BADRIDE
11-07-2005, 05:44 PM
Send me a PM with full specs, year, service history (most recent), what it needs, etc...

WTF you're in Markham... I'm by McCowan / 14th. PM me your contact info and I'll give you a shout. Pass by, I wanna see the car.

BTW, best coolant is DEXCOOL. :D