PDA

View Full Version : My front glass broken alone and for no reason ?!

Mohamed 525i
10-24-2005, 06:59 AM
Yes It was broken alone, Yesterday I was installing Eibakh pro kit for my E34 540, and doing some suspension work, coz I was scrwed by Racying Dynamics and still didn't slove the sway bar tyre rubbing with the bar etc..

after finish the work yesterday I took my car for wash and I was really happy, I drove home and everything was great,

today while going to duty, I noticed the the car glass was broken from the middle ( the mirror place ) to down with about 35 CM,

There is no mark and anything to show the car got hitten, and I park in a place where no one can park and no building there,,, I got to change it now I am so anrgy with this,

I found a Finland glass with BMW stamp and logo for about 100 $ (new) with labor charge.

I wish and pray to god no one face the same

the Q is

WHAT SHOULD BE THE REASON FOR THIS ???

thanx

Gamite
10-24-2005, 08:05 AM
it might have been a small stone chip, and then the changes in pressure and temperature made it spread.

Mohamed 525i
10-25-2005, 04:22 AM
might be, but I used to check every week for anything like that coz I drive for long distance ,, any way thanx Gami. I got new one with BMW logo (finland)

thanx

propr'one
10-25-2005, 11:32 PM
you crazy ballers in dubai. broken glass, next day new glass installed. im moving to UAE tomorrow! (i wish)

Mohamed 525i
10-26-2005, 05:38 AM
you crazy ballers in dubai. broken glass, next day new glass installed. im moving to UAE tomorrow! (i wish)

:D :D :D :D yes and it is ok now, 100% fixed

wanna come here u r most welcome

thanx

:D

Darkness95m3
11-04-2005, 07:49 AM
:D :D :D :D yes and it is ok now, 100% fixed

wanna come here u r most welcome

thanx

:D

Don't tempt us.