PDA

View Full Version : Friday meets

propr'one
10-13-2005, 04:52 AM
Whats the deal with these meets guys. I'd love to come out sometime with my car and be inspired. Dont let me drive stock!!!!!

im just curious if all max members are invited, and if so, if you could pm me where/when, i'll pop by sometime

bmwm5lover
10-13-2005, 10:13 AM
No they aren't. You need a special invitation in the mail. Your initiation afterwards will be to wax all the cars, and polish all the rims.

Hound
10-13-2005, 11:53 AM
^^^^ yes thats it, terry speaks the truth!!!!!!!!!! lol

nah the meets are open to all and even if you don't have a bimmer your welcome to come out. we meet at the parking lot behind kelsies in woodbridge, weston road and Highway 7. if your comming from the 400 then exit off onto hwy 7 turn left off the off ramp towards the collosus (spl?) and keep going down hwy 7 till you see the canadian tire, turn right at those lights, keep going straight through the next lights and then turn right once your through them. we are usually in the parking spaces directly behind kelsies. the "official" meet time is 9pm, but people really don't start showing up till around 9:30-10:00pm. if you plan to be there for 9 i am always there at that time just cause of the distance of travel for me, i leave a bit early just in case of traffic or w/e. so if you plan to be there around 9 look for me, im in a titanium (dark) silver new 5 series. although sometimes i come out in the TL which is black and has plates RSX TYPS. i will be in the bimmer this week so hope to maybe see you there. hope you don't have any problems finding the place and if you need better directions lemme know.

paul christians
10-13-2005, 12:37 PM
To help all members to get there cars on road and put their cars in storege....HEHEHE....

Furious
10-13-2005, 12:56 PM
honesty who the fcuk invited the last 3 posters? hahaha, i think if i can i might make this friday meet and that will probably be the last untill i store the car

propr'one
10-13-2005, 12:58 PM
I'd like to pop by and see how shit my stock 328 looks next to all of your cars:D

Miguel
10-13-2005, 01:00 PM
you're allowed as long as you aren't white.

No crackas allowed.

propr'one
10-13-2005, 01:30 PM
good, i hate bmw drivin cracka ass crackaz.

worst of all is them romanian crackas

"Hey im from romania"

"YA ROMANIAN CRACKA"

Slowered318
10-13-2005, 02:35 PM
you're allowed as long as you aren't white.

No crackas allowed.

Crackas are allowed if they bring atleast one skinny white girl

oafguy
10-13-2005, 02:40 PM
Crackas are allowed if they bring atleast one skinny white girl

I second that notion!

Wait till you see me E46 330CI that i Modded to look like an 87' Jetta GL! it looks sick!