PDA

View Full Version : E34 "add on" lip

Eurostyle
10-12-2005, 07:41 PM
I have this one lip in stock that i want to clear out, regular price is $250, now asking $175...Brand new, fiberglass, easy install to bottom of front bumper. No shipping, local pickup only. Thanks!

P.S. call or email at Filip_estyle@yahoo.com NO PM's!!!

Eurostyle
10-12-2005, 07:45 PM
pic...

Striker
10-12-2005, 08:29 PM
I have a buddy here with an e34 who might be interested. I will call him now and get him to look at it. Should look good on his ride.

Striker
10-14-2005, 02:51 PM
Fil, would you or any of your customers have a pic with this lip installed on their e34?

Thanks.

Eurostyle
10-14-2005, 03:53 PM
This is the only thing i got, its very bad...but it gives somewhat an idea of what it looks like...

Striker
10-14-2005, 04:13 PM
Fil, I might be wrong, but it seems as though it does not falilitate the stock fog lights, or does it? I can see the spacing for the fog lights so it might just be the angle the pic was taken. That e34 looks really sweet with the lip though.
My buddy is interested in it and I will probably pick it up for him while I am in TO.

Thanks,

Ralph.

BTW, I would like to talk to you about a body kit for my M30 turbocharged E30. Might need something to accommodate a bigger oil cooler and intercooler. Hoping to chat with you when I get up to Mississauga.

Thanks,

Ralph.

Eurostyle
10-19-2005, 01:51 PM
SOLD! I can still get more of them, but at the regular price....

Striker
10-19-2005, 02:07 PM
Thought since I was the first person responding to your post I would have had first dibs on it. Oh well!!!!

Eurostyle
10-19-2005, 02:17 PM
Thought since I was the first person responding to your post I would have had first dibs on it. Oh well!!!!

Sorry, but thats whey i droped the price...i needed it gone! But since you were first i might get you a deal on another one...

Striker
10-19-2005, 02:43 PM
Sorry, but thats whey i droped the price...i needed it gone! But since you were first i might get you a deal on another one...

You are a good man Fil *th-up* I guess you don't have anymore in stock though. Would have liked to see you if you had time on Saturday. I will be at Bruno's (Racing King) in Mississauga until around 1 PM or so, so please let me know, if we can meet to discuss some business.

Thanks,

Raphael.

Eurostyle
10-21-2005, 01:21 AM
You are a good man Fil *th-up* I guess you don't have anymore in stock though. Would have liked to see you if you had time on Saturday. I will be at Bruno's (Racing King) in Mississauga until around 1 PM or so, so please let me know, if we can meet to discuss some business.

Thanks,

Raphael.

Just let me know...looks like i'll be out in the East end in the afternoon...but we should be able to set something up...

Striker
10-21-2005, 11:33 AM
Just let me know...looks like i'll be out in the East end in the afternoon...but we should be able to set something up...

No problem Fil,

I am taking off from Ottawa at 2 PM so I will call you when I am in Toronto.
Can you please email me turboready@vif.com an after hours contact number or will you be in your shop tomorrow?

Thanks,

Ralph

Eurostyle
10-21-2005, 11:44 AM
No problem Fil,

I am taking off from Ottawa at 2 PM so I will call you when I am in Toronto.
Can you please email me turboready@vif.com an after hours contact number or will you be in your shop tomorrow?

Thanks,

Ralph

Ok, so i should be back in Mississauga by the time you get here. The # in my sig is a cell, if i cant pick up just leave a message!

Striker
10-21-2005, 12:23 PM
Ok, so i should be back in Mississauga by the time you get here. The # in my sig is a cell, if i cant pick up just leave a message!

Thanks a ton Fil,

I will call you tomorrow.