PDA

View Full Version : EBC brake users....

325isRED
10-11-2005, 03:38 PM
Does anyone on max have experiance with EBC brakes? good/no good?

Meegis
10-11-2005, 04:33 PM
Been told many times buy Audi guys that they are ok, but not great. Other brands much more preferred.

Although I do not have personal experience my self.

Gamite
10-11-2005, 07:08 PM
I'm also considering these pads, dustless please! :P

325isRED
10-11-2005, 08:54 PM
i take it Pagid hold favourites

Gamite
10-11-2005, 09:12 PM
Don't like pagids, too dusty

325isRED
10-11-2005, 09:42 PM
what do you prefer?

QMR
10-12-2005, 12:16 AM
Here is some information on the EBC GreenStuff Pads!! Hope this helps!! If you require any other info please let me know. QMR Motorsports Inc. carries the Full line of EBC Brake Pads and Rotors!

Fast/Heavy Street Use
Brake well from cold
Effective to above 650C
Lower dust formula* (read below)

Designed for premium street driving offering better brake effect at loads and speed. EBC Greenstuff has a high initial brake effect and gives drivers confidence from first application of the brake pedal. There is no such thing as a NO DUST pad. The very nature of how a brake works requires that some dust be generated to avoid rotor vibration (shimmying). The EBC pad creates less dust and dust is more easily washed off than most. All pads create more dust as they are bedding in especially if rotors are worn.

Brakes for European Cars
European cars are built with high friction brake pads and must be replaced either with original parts or an aftermarket pad, such as EBC Greenstuff, which has a matching friction level. Failure to do this will result in a brake imbalance front to rear on your vehicle.

EBC Greenstuff pads have been type approved on every car they are recommended for and can be considered a perfect replacement for original parts on european cars. This is known as an R90 european brake safety test. 100% of EBCs pad offerings are R90 tested and approved.

Carmen
QMR MOTORSPORTS INC.
www.qmrmotorsports.com