PDA

View Full Version : Rant

Darkness95m3
10-10-2005, 04:13 PM
My wife went to a Chinese restaurant yesterday and came home with a dime size ding on the rear driver ľ panel about 4Ē from the top so it is very noticeable. The vehicle must have been a pick up truck. The car had absolutely no dents anywhere, now there is one. This just pisses me of, the person must have known they dented the car, it was such a hard hit that you could see the bare metal.

Iím trying to fix it with touch up paint. I will let you know how it comes out.

rodo
10-10-2005, 05:39 PM
my dads 325i got keyed on the hood, to make a long story short, its about 4 inches long, with 2 dents,one where the keeying initiated. even the kidney grill is keyed. $600+ to repair (whole hood needs to be painted) why? because some ****ing ass ****ker was jealous?

Darkness95m3
10-10-2005, 06:58 PM
my dads 325i got keyed on the hood, to make a long story short, its about 4 inches long, with 2 dents,one where the keeying initiated. even the kidney grill is keyed. $600+ to repair (whole hood needs to be painted) why? because some ****ing ass ****ker was jealous?

People have no respect for other individuals properties.

Darkness95m3
10-10-2005, 07:12 PM
After a few hours and touch-up paint the dent has been filled in. You canít tell that there was a dent there all. The only sign is what looks like a small stone chip. It's getting to cold to continue, touch-up paint wonít cure. However Iím going to continue when it gets wormer outside. :)

Gamite
10-10-2005, 07:50 PM
sometimes people's vehicles are so big, they don't even know that they hit you.

RevShoT
10-10-2005, 08:06 PM
a guy ding'd my door in my old mustang once, he left his paint on the passanger side of my car even , look to my right and sure enough the numbnut was parked there, i just returned the favour with a classic donkey kick to the door pannel :)

Dave535
10-10-2005, 08:46 PM
Rev, you are such an asshole...Job well done, I'm proud of you!! The weener deserved it!

RevShoT
10-10-2005, 09:01 PM
Rev, you are such an asshole...Job well done, I'm proud of you!! The weener deserved it!

aw well if your stupid enough to swing your door open put a nice dent (about 6 inches big) and actually leave blue paint on my car from his door then be stupid enough to not move to a new spot he deserved it :) eye for an eye

the ding was so deep i had to drill a hole to pull it out

Dave535
10-10-2005, 09:07 PM
holy shit^

RevShoT
10-10-2005, 09:09 PM
holy shit^

yeah he ding'd it good i wasnt impressed it was one of those sharp dings where the metal looks as if it was folded
the door eventually had to be repainted

Hound
10-11-2005, 02:42 AM
damn that sucks, i had a similar thing happen to me in my X5 i was parked at a bell store and went in for 5 minutes came out and bam some asshat had backed out their car along mine, you could even tell where they stoped, drove forward a bit then continued. grey paint along the entire car. needless to say that they are lucky that they left other wise it would have not been pretty

Eurostyle
10-11-2005, 02:50 AM
Few months ago i parked the Benz in front of a grocery store, come out to find out somebody slamed a shopping cart on the 1/4 panel, denting it and almost smashing my euro smoked/red light...Just as i came back from europe last month, somebody scraped the other 1/4 panel...scratching the paint and the bumper...Now Benz needs new paint job.... *uzi*