PDA

View Full Version : KVR and EBC Brake Pads & Rotors Now Available at QMR Motorsports!

QMR
10-09-2005, 07:04 PM
Hello Everyone,

We just wanted to let everyone know that QMR Motorsports Inc. now carries KVR and EBC Performance Pads and Rotors!!! For more info please visit:

http://www.qmrmotorsports.com/shopbmw/default.php?cPath=478&osCsid=a1101410a8c57df1e076a0de0d8b4192

Furthermore, we will carry all OEM and OEM Aftermarket parts for your BMW. At this point we do not have anything listed on our web-site, but will very shortly. However, if anyone is looking for any OEM or OEM aftermarket parts, please call us Local at 905-856-0041 or Toll-Free at 1-866-379-9902. You can also e-mail us at sales@qmrmotorsports.com. We will do everything we can to find you what you are looking for, and beat any advertised prices on the same item if found lower else where!! Orders can also be placed over the phone. Customers can also pick up parts from us at:

140 Regina Rd. Unit 8
Woodbridge, Ontario
L4L 8N1

We would like to Thank-You all for your amazing support!!

Carmen
www.qmrmotorsports.com

Gamite
10-09-2005, 08:43 PM
EBC rotors come in a set for the front or is it just one side?

QMR
10-11-2005, 10:51 AM
For the EBC Rotors, they come in a set. If you have any other questions, please feel free to e-mail me at sales@qmrmotorsports.com. We will be more then happy to help!!

QMR
10-11-2005, 10:59 AM
Furthermore, if anyone would like to receive our monthly specials, please feel free to sign up on our web-site at:

http://www.qmrmotorsports.com/shopbmw/default.php

Once you sign up, you will receive QMR's amazing specials and Info that sometimes will not be posted on our web-site.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, please call or e-mail us at 905-856-0041 or sales@qmrmotorsports.com.

Manimillion
10-11-2005, 11:04 AM
I know it is a sponsors thread, but I wouldn't trust KVR at all, I've seen their shop, I know the work they do, I know how they do it. Most of the x-drilled rotors are drilled with a drill press in house, they just take a cheap china rotor, drill them and voila. Their python calipers are shit, they take other brands calipers (AP Racing, Brembo, Willwood) to a machine shop and try to get them duplicated.

Stick to well known brands like EBC and etc...

QMR
10-11-2005, 11:23 AM
Here are one of the specials we have this month!!

The SACHS Brand

A willingness to innovate without compromises, combined with years of know-how and a striving for top quality, are characteristic of the SACHS success story. That’s why SACHS clutches and shock absorbers are among the most competitive products worldwide.
The newest developments in automotive technology flow from Formula 1, automobile racing‘s premier series, directly into our manufacturing processes. It’s just one more way that we can guarantee state-of the-art engineering. SACHS also supports automotive repair shops and dealers with an extensive array of services. We base our global success in the aftermarket business
on "Quality made by SACHS". It‘s what we stand for at SACHS.

325i/is E30 87-92 Sachs Clutch Kit Sale at QMR Motorsports Inc!!

We do not have this listed on our web-site. This sale is for Max-Bimmer users only!!

The kit comes with clutch disc, pres. plate and release bearing!! Price for this kit is $320 Canadian.

If anyone has any questions, please call us Local at 905-856-0041 or Toll-Free at 1-866-379-9902. You can also e-mail us at sales@qmrmotorsports.com.

We are located in Woodbridge, Ontario Canada. We ship all over North America.

Our address is:

QMR Motorsports Inc.
140 Regina Rd. Unit 8
Woodbridge, Ontario
L4L 8N1

Carmen
www.qmrmotorsports.com

scootmik
10-12-2005, 05:25 PM
:moon: I really wonder if you have ever used any of the KVR products, or do you just consider yourself an armchair parts critic? KVR performance was starting out as a small LOCAL company when you where still in diapers. They have come a long way over the years and maybe you should consider the fact that "shit" does not last on the market. Another point I would like to make to you is that they are a LOCAL company. Would you bash the Sens beuing the great team that they are. Or are you a Toronto fan that shops at Walmart? Bottom line is that you should have all your facts before you try to bullshit the rest of the world
I know it is a sponsors thread, but I wouldn't trust KVR at all, I've seen their shop, I know the work they do, I know how they do it. Most of the x-drilled rotors are drilled with a drill press in house, they just take a cheap china rotor, drill them and voila. Their python calipers are shit, they take other brands calipers (AP Racing, Brembo, Willwood) to a machine shop and try to get them duplicated.

Stick to well known brands like EBC and etc...

Gamite
10-12-2005, 08:42 PM
I personally have no comment on KVR but..

just because a company has been around for a long time doesn't mean they're not shit. Some companies degrade over the years.

and hockey is completely irrelevant in this conversation, seems like a lame excuse to get a cheap shot in.

Manimillion
10-12-2005, 10:33 PM
:moon: I really wonder if you have ever used any of the KVR products, or do you just consider yourself an armchair parts critic? KVR performance was starting out as a small LOCAL company when you where still in diapers. They have come a long way over the years and maybe you should consider the fact that "shit" does not last on the market. Another point I would like to make to you is that they are a LOCAL company. Would you bash the Sens beuing the great team that they are. Or are you a Toronto fan that shops at Walmart? Bottom line is that you should have all your facts before you try to bullshit the rest of the world

You have no idea who I am, so I wouldn't comment about me being in diapers. I have used KVR products, I've bought 4 rotors (slotted) and their pads. Guess what, my KVR rotors had BREMBO stamped on them, with half the brembo stamp on the rotor was shaved off...

I deal "personally" with the same machine shop that they deal with, I've spoken to the OWNER of the machine shop, and I have seen the KVR personell who used to drive a e36 bmw with AP RACING brakes, who now drives a certain Mustang Cobra, with a big brake kit conversion at their machine shop. (I guess thats enough info for you to know I actually know some stuff)... I am not hiding behind any monitor, I've met some MaxMembers, and I am not scared on revealing my identity, for your info, and %60 of my posts, which are photography based posts on this forum, I post my name. You sure sound like you have some blood relation with KVR, I would be glad to meet up with you if you want to see who I am, and to prove you that I don't hide behind a monitor, then maybe you would have a better idea of who I am.

Geeez KVR eh, maybe some people who are not local don't know about them, being highly involved in the "SCENE" here in Ottawa, I can tell you that any real enthusiast in Ottawa will rate KVR as "SHIT". With no knowledge of the product they sell. THen again, KVR is your one stop shop for Aluminum wings, and altezza (ALTEEEEZA as some of the KVR staff pronounce (this might give an other clue that I know the people from KVR))

Anyways bud, have a great day for yourself. If you have anything to do with KVR you might wanna tell them to hire some real people who knows stuff about cars ;) . I will check the PM u sent me after I get myself home.

EDIT :

I would also like to add, I personally know an ex-employee of KVR, who was hired to drill brake rotors, so they sell the rotors as x-drilled to local ricers.

FYI, KVR does not manufacture anything, they get everything else manufactured. Does china rotors, and "HAWK-HEAD" brakepads sound familiar to you?

I think you are the only person who is clueless about their business here *wave*