PDA

View Full Version : Reupholstery of interior!!! Questions

BMW_7
10-07-2005, 07:01 PM
K so now that i got some front leathers i gotta do my rear seat, New Image interiors quoted me $500 for the bench in vinyl, that is kinda expensive, that thing is just a bench too. and 800! for leather...

I know those fellas do good work but this is pretty pricey. for $500 I'd rather have my rear seats done AND AC Schnitzer badges in the door inserts sewn in. Maybe those guys can cut me a deal on this stuff.

So does anyone know some other ppl that can upholster my rear seats. Cheaper perferably, since no one pretty much uses the rear seat anyway. Plus, taking a day at school off, to drive 1.5 hours to markham kinda stopping me to even go there... (unless I go there to get it done, even thenm i dunno how long it takes)

Or did anyone have a job done at New Image and maybe give feedback on them

Thanks.

razor/m5
10-07-2005, 07:06 PM
My uncle had his camaro done at new image , lets just say it looked better before he brought it there. They completly butchered his car. When he went to pick it up there was scratches all over the exterior and a couple of dents. Long story short , they didnt want to fix anything , they went to small claims court(for damage and payment) which took a while, I'll try and get some pics from him . But there is 1 guy that went there and they did wicked work

Jim .E.
10-07-2005, 07:11 PM
try Concept on Wheels in Markham...they quoted me for $1200 for full white leather interior in my Accord a couple months ago

rodo
10-07-2005, 08:25 PM
If you need leather, PM me, my dad imports it and I can get you a good deal

Justin e36
10-07-2005, 08:34 PM
why not just swap the rear seats out?

BMW_7
10-07-2005, 08:39 PM
why not just swap the rear seats out?

with.........? I haven't seen any black ones for sale yet.

BMW_7
10-08-2005, 01:13 AM
So far there's concepts on Wheels, are there any more suggestions?

I heard Apple Auto glass does reupholstery. Does anyone know anything about them?

BMW_7
10-09-2005, 02:22 AM
bumps?