PDA

View Full Version : Paul Boosta little burnout

fukenricen
10-03-2005, 10:55 AM
heres a little clip of some fun we had this weekend http://media.putfile.com/paulboosta

paul
10-03-2005, 10:56 AM
lol who is that guy???????????

bubsy12
10-03-2005, 12:20 PM
no clue, but someone should tell him his driver side brake light is out LOL....

jk

NICE VID *th-up*
http://www.teampocketrocket.com/pics/bmwfire.gif

fukenricen
10-03-2005, 12:22 PM
lol
i keep telling him that but i gave up on it now since he never listens so i guess a ticket should help him

paul
10-03-2005, 01:18 PM
I LOVE tickets and tickets LOVE me

SickFinga
10-03-2005, 05:20 PM
that doesnt sound healthy at all.

is it supposed to be like that??

Quack
10-03-2005, 05:39 PM
that doesnt sound healthy at all.

is it supposed to be like that??

what the sound of the rev limiter?

Justin e36
10-03-2005, 06:38 PM
is that what the sound was?... it sounded like a lot of backfiring to me... ?

330DTM
10-03-2005, 11:36 PM
is that what the sound was?... it sounded like a lot of backfiring to me... ?

I believe it's a mixture of hitting the rev limiter and backfiring, so it doesn't sound unhealthy to me. Paul's car backfires a lot anyways.

It's like those Supra's doing a burnout, you hear the same thing. *th-up*

paul
10-04-2005, 08:03 AM
Thanx bud *th-up* a guy who knows what he's talking about. The thing is this, the car when the exhust is hot like when i have been driving long or hard the egt's are high. When i shift up the gears it backfires. due to the tune and boost level. like if i'm running 6psi i'm dumping fuel in which is more then 6psi needs. So i back fire. now the reason for the back fire is that i run 3'' full exhust. No cats or anything just 3 o2 sensors. thats it. now in the vid it was a combination of both rev limiter and hot exhust. also i have the rev limiter low. It cuts at 6000rpm. For now its ok but i'll bump it up to like almost 7800 or so. SO that i keep in boost longer. This weekend i'm going to hook up my 2 step. Then we will see some flames. :D

I believe it's a mixture of hitting the rev limiter and backfiring, so it doesn't sound unhealthy to me. Paul's car backfires a lot anyways.

It's like those Supra's doing a burnout, you hear the same thing. *th-up*

paul
10-04-2005, 08:05 AM
I think u can see some flames in the vid from it back firing *th-up*

spooner_dee
10-04-2005, 05:04 PM
your nuts dude. but still thats sweet. how much hp you pushing to the wheels, what kind of turbo set up did you do?

fukenricen
10-04-2005, 05:07 PM
paul next time dump the exaust so i can catch a clip like the one dado did shotting flames under the car

paul
10-04-2005, 05:49 PM
dump exhust????
like it isn't loud already
also when i install to step then u will see flames but from the exhust. dados flames under the car are from the wastegate mine dose that too just u can't see it. *th-up*

paul
10-04-2005, 05:53 PM
right now 340 to the wheels @ 10psi. i am running a custom turbo setup if i keep the car then next year i will change somethings and go 25psi. *th-up*

your nuts dude. but still thats sweet. how much hp you pushing to the wheels, what kind of turbo set up did you do?

Justin e36
10-04-2005, 06:37 PM
no clue, but someone should tell him his driver side brake light is out LOL....

jk

NICE VID *th-up*
http://www.teampocketrocket.com/pics/bmwfire.gif

drivers side brake light, third brake light, license plate light, two driving rear lights, and the passenger side foglight flickers on and off as he drives...

but who really gives a $hit about lights when you car is fast as fu*k.

nice ride paul, nice burnout too. what engine work did you do for the turbo besides larger injectors? which turbo are you running?

paul
10-05-2005, 09:20 AM
Ok i know about the lights just don't have time. the fog ligh was the harness wasn't clipped in all the way, now the two driving rear light's i have know idea of what you are talking about? :confused: engine dosen't have that much done headgasket and arp headstuds. It's all in the tunning i'm running full standalone in the car. TEC 3 as for power i make 340 to the rear wheels @ 10psi. so next year if i keep the car because i want to sell it now and get something alittle better. I'll bump up the bost to 20 25 psi. but with rods and pistons in it. *th-up* When r u going to put your turbo kit on???? :confused:

drivers side brake light, third brake light, license plate light, two driving rear lights, and the passenger side foglight flickers on and off as he drives...

but who really gives a $hit about lights when you car is fast as fu*k.

nice ride paul, nice burnout too. what engine work did you do for the turbo besides larger injectors? which turbo are you running?