PDA

View Full Version : good body shop for my ///M3

///eP
10-03-2005, 10:15 AM
hey guys, where is a good bodyshop to take my ///M3 to? i have some rust forming on the rear fender and, on the driver side door, now i want to get rid of this. But also want it to be done properly. Justin im looking in your direction to point me to the right place.

///eP.

Justin e36
10-03-2005, 12:00 PM
I know of a few places... or I can do it myself. I'd have to head down with you or meet up with you at the place though. One is here in Rexdale down on Kipling.. that's where I did my car. (Jay's Autobody)... inexpensive, it's where I did my car. However, I also work with another shop that is a little more prestige, a little more expensive too but very very good work. They deal mainly with bimmers and will take their time. I'd have to go with you to get an inexpensive quote as well. This is Millennium Motors in North York.

And if you really don't mind paying big bucks, there is always European Autobody. Great work, but you pay a pretty penny for it.

///eP
10-03-2005, 01:01 PM
ok justin we will hook up if not this weekend, next weekend for sure. my number is 416.707.0929.

Marky_mark
10-09-2005, 05:12 PM
European Auto Body is one of the best body shops in the GTA they work on BMW'S and other European cars also My buddy had is VW Jetta fixed there and they had to paint the passenger side of his car and the work was mint.