PDA

View Full Version : Velocity Splitters V2 for E36 M3 front bumper

Daydream///M3
10-02-2005, 01:51 PM
Im selling my velocity splitters from my M3 bumper.

One splitter has some hairline cracks around the mounting holes which I repaired more or less with JBweld and never had a problem since. When they are mounted, they look perfect.

They are pretty durable since they have bent and have not broken since I have had them. They have minor scratches on the bottom of the splitters but nothing big.

Comes with all hardware and easy to install in like 10 minutes.

Selling them because I lowered my car even more for track use and since they lower the front quite a bit (2.25 inch) I dont want to rip them off completely when on the track. Eventhough they are strong, I think hitting a turtle at the track at like 160km would surely screw them.

Looking to get 80 bucks. BOught them for 130US from maxvelocity.
You can see what they look like on www.maxvelocity.net

Otherwise, Im gonna take pics and if anyone wants some... pm me your email, that way I can show you the condition.

Thanks for looking

Eurostyle
10-02-2005, 02:26 PM
Hummmm....tempting!!!! If you are in the area someday, swing by the shop...i'll take a look at them... *wave*

Justin e36
10-02-2005, 03:06 PM
will buy. PM sent.

Eurostyle
10-02-2005, 03:11 PM
will buy. PM sent.

I'll rent them from you...just need them for a few days!!! :D

Justin e36
10-02-2005, 03:27 PM
lol.. I'm hoping I can pick these up today.. nice weather out.

Antz_Marchin
10-02-2005, 06:51 PM
Damnit I'm too late.............Newman!!!!
.......................................(Justin)

Justin e36
10-02-2005, 08:00 PM
lol... this is the last piece I've been looking for the exterior of my car. I was going to buy Sickfinga's when he took them off, but Charlie (bimmersport) ended up with them. :P

Antz_Marchin
10-02-2005, 08:23 PM
Yeah.....this is the last thing I want for my ext. too (well besides 18's :)). They are such an amazing understated look. Ah well maybe I'll hold out and show ya up with a full LTW front setup.....well if I can manage to get a mortgage for it. Let me know if you hear of any more V2s, and shoot some pics over when you get yours on.....Take it easy. -BJ