PDA

View Full Version : Feeler: E30 FS in 4-6 weeks I hope

Antz_Marchin
10-01-2005, 12:33 PM
I've had this car for 4 years and have had a 140km commute to work for the last 2 years. The car has been pretty solid for it, but I fear that another winter will just be too much for the car. Gonna sell when I find a new winter machine...here's the details:

-88 325i, White 4 door, Auto, Black leather int.
-Power everything works, Heated Seats work, 207kms
-Almost no rust (bit near liscence plate lights/bottom of driver door)
-Engine/tranny is great, Front suspension needs some work (it's still fine as is for me to drive daily....just a little shaky), Fuel pump is only 2 years old and strong but noisy for some reason as of late.
-New stainless exhaust 2.5 years ago, Goodyear Regatta2 tires have 31k on them, battery is 1.5 years old.

Thats about it, the car is perfect and will last a ling time for just booting around the city, and still pulls strong to 160+ on the highway but the long daily commute is just gonna start to become too much. If you can work on the car yourself (which I unfortunately cant) By throwing on some control arms, bushings and a fuel pump....the car will be running perfect. I'm gonna start looking for around $1800 which I think is prety fair based on the ass condition stuff in the trader lately which needs engine work for $1800 or 300kms for $2000. Just let me know if you're interested. Thanks. -BJ

Antz_Marchin
10-14-2005, 01:25 AM
^:)^