PDA

View Full Version : just checking in from Watkins Glen

MarkD
09-30-2005, 06:11 PM
I'm down at the Glen right now, I came down to talk to the Americans about my chips and tuning services. I was going to get a ride down with an instructor but we ended up taking my car. They have a few spots available for students so I decided to register for the school. It should be interesting, this is a real fast track.

Bye for now,

MarkD

qimis
09-30-2005, 10:19 PM
ah ... so there you were when I called this evening.

Mystikal
10-01-2005, 03:22 PM
Sounds like fun, just remember: Both feet in.

paul christians
10-01-2005, 03:28 PM
have great time there.

Darkness95m3
10-02-2005, 09:36 AM
I'm down at the Glen right now, I came down to talk to the Americans about my chips and tuning services. I was going to get a ride down with an instructor but we ended up taking my car. They have a few spots available for students so I decided to register for the school. It should be interesting, this is a real fast track.

Bye for now,

MarkD

Mark your M is getting a good work out this year.
Have fun. Let us know how you did.

MarkD
10-03-2005, 01:11 PM
have great time there.

I did, and I'll go back next year. The weather was fantastic, just like today. The car performed well on the track. I reached over 210 km/hr on the back straight. I met people who are interested in my chips and tuning. Overall, it was a really good weekend.

Click here http://www.theglen.com/seating/index.jsp or here for track info: http://www.theglen.com/uploads/assets/seating/wgi_trackdata04.pdf

MarkD

MarkD
10-03-2005, 01:13 PM
Mark your M is getting a good work out this year.
Have fun. Let us know how you did.

Yes it has had a great workout this year at 4 track events (9 track days).

I need a lighter car, this one really burns up the tires due to it's weight.

See more details in reponse to Paul's post. (above)

MarkD

paul christians
10-05-2005, 06:23 AM
cheers..... You now hooked for more...OH yes it is time to get e30 to go with your M5...