PDA

View Full Version : E36 (all) and ////M3 aftermarket parts, nice stuff, transform your car!!!

M-Power
09-26-2005, 12:35 PM
A variety of high quality upgrades to transform your ////M3 or E36 3 series (all four door cars), from a loved ////M3.

0. ////M3 lighted shift knob, as pictured, mint shape. $50

1. Flawless E46 ////M3 18 inch chrome shadow rims. All are 8 inches wide. Michelin Pilot Sport tires, 3,000 km on them. 225/45 fronts, 245/40 rears. Fit beautifully on ANY E36 car, 2 or 4 door.
No curbage or cosmetic issues. VERY NICE. $1500
They bolt on to ALL E36 cars, no spacers. NO RUBBING.

2. Conforti carbon fibre CAI system. ITG foam filter, 3K use. $150

3. Hella Angel Eyes. Full LED system, glass lenses. Excellent shape.
$700. A real steal at this price! They are a huge lighting upgrade
and the projector lenses give a crisp field of light similar to HID.

4. Clear tail lights, made by Depo. They are a nice upgrade and make the E36 cars look updated, similar to an E46. $50

5. Brand new Umnitza "crystal clear" fogs (never installed) with
new in the box VIZU Hypermatch bulbs. Paired with the Hella system
you will get a great matched HID look. $70

6. To protect your lighting investment, brand new Umnitza Lamin-X
protection shields for the Hellas and CC fogs. $30

7. Last but certainly not least. An Active Autowerke catback system
with 3K of gentle use. Give your E36 the most horsepower increase
of any system, with a quiet tone while cruising and a Ferrari like
rip at wide open throttle.
Don't believe me? Read this : http://www.activeautowerke.com/exhaust/eurospeed_exhaustshootout/

The system is $689 US brand new. Asking $600 Canadian.

All prices are o.b.o., package bids are welcome. Check out the bitmap images for actual pics. The image below is from the Umnitza website to show what angel eyes and crystal clear fogs look like on an E36.

Nobody gets dibs on anything here, as it is advertised with the BMW Club and will be put on eBay next weekend.

As anyone who has dealt with me on Max, I sell nothing but the best. When I want something, I contact you and meet you with CASH.
I expect the same in return, a fair offer, and to meet with you, with cash in hand.
I am in St. Catharines, and WILL TRAVEL to meet anyone in the GTA "half way"!!!!

////M

Antz_Marchin
09-26-2005, 01:16 PM
Hmmmm.....you're sooo close, makes it so much more tempting. Where in St Cath are you located? Didn't know that there was a black E36 ///M round here. Will the Lamin-X fit on ZKWs perfectly? Also interested in the fogs. Ohhh that exhaust......hmmm gonna check out the bank account, is it fine for OBDII I saw the comparison was on a 95? Thanks. -BJ

Jon@Bimmersport
09-26-2005, 01:36 PM
is it AA gen 3?

M-Power
09-26-2005, 05:13 PM
Yes it's the AA GenIII catback muffler.
It fits 92 and up E36 cars, including M3 to 99 if I recall what it states on the website.
They have a soundclip there as well... it really sounds just like that!

By the way, the car is my wife's.... I have seldom driven it and it has never seen a driver event, or any form of abuse. It rarely gets driven.

And yes ANTZ, it's OBDII, from a babied 97 M3/4.
I would imagine the laminates fit all E36 headlights perfectly, as they are all factory shape, are they not?

SebSter
09-26-2005, 06:03 PM
ill take the shift knob, pm me - will meet you halfway whenever u are available

BMW_7
09-26-2005, 06:11 PM
ill take the shift knob, pm me - will meet you halfway whenever u are available

You'd drive that far for a shift knob :eek:

SebSter
09-26-2005, 06:59 PM
still beats ordering one off ebay for 80+shipping (usd). or getting one from the dealer.

Antz_Marchin
09-26-2005, 07:04 PM
Hey yeah I know the car now that I think back (and know that its a 4 door)but only saw it once. I think it was 2 springs ago at performance sitting out front.....beige int. I looked everywhere for them before i got my own and knew of every one :)

As far as the lights, the 4 door will be different shape as far as I know

Lastly, I can't seem to find the exhaust sound clip on the comparo page.....gotta link?

M-Power
09-26-2005, 08:33 PM
Here's the clip, the link is way at the bottom of the exhaust page!

http://www.activeautowerke.com/exhaust/E36wavefile.mpg

ticoupe
09-27-2005, 12:25 AM
interested in the tail lights, is it for 2dr or 4dr? :confused:

Antz_Marchin
09-27-2005, 12:37 AM
4 door I believe

Jon@Bimmersport
09-27-2005, 09:52 AM
sent PM for intake.

greekthang
09-27-2005, 10:28 AM
PM sent

M-Power
09-30-2005, 01:00 PM
Hi Everyone! I am sorry for the late reply to all your PM's. I work shifts and I also lost the hydro for a full day because of the storm.....

Here is the scoop. I want to meet up in Oakville on Sunday. I can bring everything with me, you bring the cash.
I will bring everything, and whatever is not spoken for, you can make an offer.
It has to be reasonable though! *th-up*

I hope I was able to reply to all the right people, for the right parts. I also forwarded my cell number.

I like to meet at the Tim's on Bronte (you would exit Third Line coming from the T-dot area)

I have no firm offers on the Hellas (DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY FIT TWO DOOR CARS ALSO?)

No one has snapped up the AA GenIII exhaust yet with a firm offer.

It looks like the fogs, tails, shift knob, and intake are spoken for... I will repost with a firm answer by Saturday.

////M

Ital_325i
09-30-2005, 01:11 PM
I have no firm offers on the Hellas (DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY FIT TWO DOOR CARS ALSO?)

////M

Headlights fit both coupes and sedans, the corners lights are different. Wish I had extra cash lying around for these things. Awesome price.

M-Power
10-01-2005, 12:25 PM
Okay, it looks like buyers are disappearing on me. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of time to devote to these transactions.
If you want the parts, I will give you directions and a contact number.
It's worth the drive to St. Catharines!

////M

Suprano
10-01-2005, 06:54 PM
I am interested in the exhaust, intake and fogs. I am buying it cash in hand........shoot me a deal for all 3 and I'll take them. Shoot it to me thru PM so you don't low ball yourself.

M-Power
10-01-2005, 09:57 PM
fogs, tails, knob, intake are sold. (thanks euro*)

wheels, exhaust and hellas are still available, will be on eBay as of tomorrow.

////M

Big T
10-02-2005, 11:15 AM
Will the exhaust fit a 318 and are you willing to ship?

M-Power
10-02-2005, 08:33 PM
Everything is sold except the E46 ////M3 18 inch shadow chrome rims! Somoeone call the cops I've been robbed!

Actually a few guys got some great deals... thanks euro* and Bill Gates.

I hope you enjoy the parts!

////M

euro*
10-02-2005, 09:23 PM
no problem man, ken sells some nice stuff eveything was in mint condition ,thanks