PDA

View Full Version : THE BEAST IS FINNALY HOME (m5 sighting)

greekboy
09-22-2005, 11:30 PM
I know this is probably late and it should probably be put into the sighting forums but i took a little drive to the BMW dealrship in whitby and outside parked in the back is a 2005 BMW m5 blue with plates on it. I was surprised it was just sitting there and not in the show room anyone else see these things laying around?

paul christians
09-22-2005, 11:54 PM
welcome here.Your car is safe there like that..cheers..

tifosi
09-22-2005, 11:55 PM
I know this is probably late and it should probably be put into the sighting forums but i took a little drive to the BMW dealrship in whitby and outside parked in the back is a 2005 BMW m5 blue with plates on it. I was surprised it was just sitting there and not in the show room anyone else see these things laying around?

if it's in E60 bodystyle, it should be a 2006 model.

i think the German workers at the port is actually loading my car onto the ship as we speak.
:D

windwagen
09-25-2005, 11:24 PM
My cousin works at the head office in Whitby. He told me the CFO brought one in recently. Must be the same one. He took it for a ride with 3 passengers...What could he say!?!?! Acceleration runs were breathtaking, kept running out of road in no time...Traction off resulted in wicked wheelspin... all this, and none of the 4 drivers floored it yet - they couldn't find the courage!!!???!!

He says he may have a chance to take it home sometime...can't wait!!