PDA

View Full Version : Mint 14" Basketweaves w/new tires

1BADRIDE
09-15-2005, 11:24 PM
Hi people...

I've got TWO mint 14" E30 Basketweaves w/caps & BMW logos on them with brand new all-season tires (grenadier or some crap like that).

I have the other two rims, both with worn out tires and one of these two rims has SEVERE RASH/damaged lip and requires REPAIR. The other rim has a small nick and also requires REPAIR. Both of these have caps, although one of the caps has a missing emblem and one of the clips on the plastic retainer ring is broken.

I'm looking for $125 OBO for the two mint wheels with the brand new tires mounted and balanced, on the condition that you take the other two away.

I am also willing to accept trades (partial or complete) for some E30 parts. Stuff I need right now are the speed sensor that plugs into the diff, brake lining sensors, tune up parts, complete exhaust from factory manifold to tips, sunroof panel, resistor plate for blower motor, front STB, trunk toolkit, etc... PM me with what you have in mind.

Make your offer and come pick them up in Markham (McCowan/14th Ave).

PM, MSN, Email, or call.

Thanks.

1BADRIDE
09-16-2005, 08:10 PM
Bump!

1BADRIDE
09-16-2005, 11:11 PM
SOLD TO CRAZ AZN.

Thanks Rudy, come by anytime to pick them up.

craz azn
09-16-2005, 11:20 PM
Thanks dude, hope to come get em next week *wave*

1BADRIDE
09-21-2005, 11:03 PM
Still waiting for ya!

craz azn
09-21-2005, 11:15 PM
ya dude, i am calling ya tomorrow afternoon. i gotta organize a ride thats all might come by friday if thats good for ya man. Thanks