PDA

View Full Version : Taillights......

Bad Man
09-29-2002, 07:08 PM
Wussup?

I have read many times that people are getting their taillights painted instead of buying them---How do I get that done?---I have that half bit orange than white for reversing than the rest red---how do I get the orange shit turned white?

Thanks for all the help.

SickFinga
09-29-2002, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Bad Man
Wussup?

I have read many times that people are getting their taillights painted instead of buying them---How do I get that done?---I have that half bit orange than white for reversing than the rest red---how do I get the orange shit turned white?

Thanks for all the help.

You can't make orange to be clear :D
You can make it red though

Bad Man
09-30-2002, 04:30 AM
Thats what I was thinking. So is there anyone here who is selling the clear ones or knows where I can get a good deal?

Thanks
:cool:

Bad Man
10-05-2002, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Bad Man
Thats what I was thinking. So is there anyone here who is selling the clear ones or knows where I can get a good deal?

Thanks
:cool:

ANYONE???

Gamite
10-05-2002, 06:06 PM
Someone WAS selling them a few days ago, but they're now sold, keep an eye out in the classifieds and post something in the "want to buy" section.

Jon@Bimmersport
10-05-2002, 07:16 PM
theres a set for sale HURRY! cheap price!

lights (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5979)

e46it
10-09-2002, 10:22 PM
i got a set for sale if your car is a 4 door. They are brand new in box BMW OEM taillights for e36 - 4 door. asking $350 CDN. email me if you interested. i also have other stuff fo E36 for sale under E46iT. check them out.

mailtoamir@rogers.com