PDA

View Full Version : Parting out 1988 E30 M3 (red) Toronto Canada

tominizer
09-14-2005, 09:35 AM
http://www.s14.net/photopost/data/500/928red_e30_M3_1_tjk.jpg

I have a 1988 E30 M3 I'm stripping for the motor and some other misc parts. The car was hit in the passenger side rear tail lights, but was deemed fixable (BMW appraisal) so never written off. I don't have the appraisal. The shell needs work to make it solid again. There's some rot and rust (Canadian car). Title is clear from what I know.

What's gone so far is as follows:

Wheels shown are gone.
Engine/tranny/ECU/engine wiring harness is gone.
Pretty much the rest of the car is available to be parted out. Interior is black and in really good shape.

Looking for reasonable offers for items not listed.................... drop me an email;

tkliem@markham.ca

BTW, I'm in Toronto Canada.

**Update**

Stripped E30 M3 shell (red) = $1500 CAN
Front seats (black, very good condition) = $1000 CAN (sale pending)
Rear Seats (black, very good condition) = $350
Door panels (black, front and rear, very good condition) = $100
Bell housing (ground up interior) = $100
Centre console (black x2) = $60
Grey carpet (dirty/stained and ripped under heater box) = Freebie !!

punnzzells
09-14-2005, 01:03 PM
Tom,

I need the driver's side head light....or both if price is right.... the A pillars, I also need the intank sending unit as my gas guage goes to 1/2 and then full when I go up or down a hill..... the cluster, mine is a USA one...or did you swap it already...? and if the control arms are aluminun, I could take those too... I might be able to come by with my bud tongiht too...

call or pm me on this...

thanks

mike

tominizer
09-14-2005, 02:59 PM
Mike, I just talked to Gus and he's coming by tonite. Left you a message on your phone. I also may have another set of aluminum control arms sitting around as well.

classiccarsr
09-14-2005, 07:23 PM
hey you have some mail

just looking around this forum saw this and boy is it a shame but hey at least it isnt sitting around collecting dust and rust its at least being sold in parts

tominizer
09-16-2005, 03:44 PM
Well, I have another shell from Dallas is much much better shape......... and it's worthy of the restoration. Anyways, I think the shell is sold to someone that want to restore it................. so not a total loss !!

Ant118
09-16-2005, 05:11 PM
Yo tom do u still have the 4.10 Diff out of it, and i need the suspension of the 5 bolt swap

tominizer
09-16-2005, 06:17 PM
Diff is not out yet.........

Suspension, I swear I think I'm going to auction it off as had none stop emails for it !!! I need to hold off on selling the suspension rite now................. guy that's buying the shell.............. trying to work out something with him to leave the suspension on the car and he gets me another full set. He's going to need it and he knows someone with another full set........... so hopefully that will work out..................... save me the hassles of removing it. We'll see what happens and let you guys know

e30bim
09-16-2005, 06:18 PM
if you will give me the carpet i would appreciate it i can come pick it up if you throw it in a box for me : )

e30bim
09-16-2005, 06:19 PM
also can i have the wiper relay in the fuse box and the wiper motor, let me know what you think is fair. call me at 905 808 0792 thanks sean

OldschoolJay
09-16-2005, 08:23 PM
how much you want for the rear spoiler?
jeep.driver@gmail.com

will you ship it?
thanks
jay