PDA

View Full Version : 1994 318i For Sale

Autotechnica
09-11-2005, 11:48 PM
It's pretty much stock now. It's 2 colours since I Was in the process of changing out the panels (the old ones had rust). With the newer panels, the car is rust free, but has dents. Most of the car is metallic black, the only thing that's jet black is the rear 1/4 panels and the roof, that's it.

Extra's include - Ireland Engineering rear trailing arm bushings w/ enforcers, M3 offset control arm bushings, UUC black tranny mounts, Genie stainless steel cat back exhaust (only a few months old), new NGK dual elec. plugs from the dealer, new BMP Bremi 8mm ignition wires, oil changes done every 3500km's (done by me). ACS replica rear wing, Sylvania cool blue bulbs, HAWK HPS front pads, Brembo front cross drilled rotors, rear pagid pads, recently replaced, new improved part waterpump replaced, fuel pump replaced, start motor replaced, alternator replaced, all belts replaced, no A/C removed, Battery replaced w/ interstate, Spare tire steel, alloy 15" bottle cap wheels painted black w/ winter tires mounted, ACS shift knob, Dot/fts SS brake lines, ATE superblue brake fluid, Mobil 1 tranny fluid, rad coolant flushed and refilled yearly, underbody rust proofing done yearly, alinment done twice a year. Everything else is stock original. gray cloth seats heated with black vynl interior, Viper keyless/remote alarm, M3 pressure plate, clutch disc (recently replaced) and Fidanza (UUC) 10.5lbs aluminum lightweight M3 flywheel, shift linkages and bushings all replaced, M3 replica side mirror electric motorized. Premium fuel always used,

Asking $5000 OBO

For extra $2000 will include:
H&R Sway bars front and rear, H&R springs Stage 2 sport, Bilstein front and rear shocks, Ireland Engineering aluminum PU shock mount w/ PU bushings and reinforcement plate, Dinan computer chip, AC Schnitzer Type 1 original wheels 17" x 8.0 w/ 225/45/17 SP sports (dunlop).

Rear driver side fender has some bondo on it from light crash (previous owner), it's cracking and needs to be fixed. The frame is perfectly straight, no major damage, drives great and the car needs nothing. Very well maintained. ~250,000km's, 5 speed, 4 door. Doesn't burn any oil. Selling because I want something more comfortable.

Most or all the work was done by bimmersport (charlie)

propr'one
09-12-2005, 12:50 AM
entirely out of curiosity, have you ever dyno'ed that car?

Autotechnica
09-16-2005, 08:55 AM
entirely out of curiosity, have you ever dyno'ed that car?

Nah, but it was WAY quicker than any stock 318. I jumped into a stock 318 a couple months ago, and I kept thinking to myself, was it really this slow before? The main thing is that the car is much too heavy for the engine. The 1.8 would be pretty good in any Honda, just not a heavy weight German car. However, after I got the weight down to 2500lbs, the car just flew. I mean the fact that the engine didn't have much torque at first wasn't an issue anymore once you get the weight down.

Autotechnica
09-16-2005, 08:57 AM
Someone make me a resonable offer for this thing. I need it gone since I already have my new car.

I'll even run a carfax on my car for anyone who requests it.

Autotechnica
09-19-2005, 02:21 PM
bump