PDA

View Full Version : My hero

spooner_dee
09-04-2005, 12:57 PM
This guy is my hero and i mean that, not poking fun, sticking it to the man... truth hurts

http://media.skoopy.com/vids/vid_00747.wmv

save as

spooner_dee
09-04-2005, 08:02 PM
someone give me feed back, some jerkoffs on bimmerforums said that im an idiot for calling this man brave and my hero.... the truth about blacks being labeld theives while whites are just surviving... then one guy who even claimed to be racist said that blacks are full of shit and have no right to be claimed as being down by the man..... i am by no means perfect but i do know the fact that every race has its bad people and that you cant judge an entire race on them. not all people are bad.... what is wrong with these people

Marcus
09-04-2005, 11:02 PM
west is an idiot when i see that i just cant help but laugh

AMG_POWER
09-05-2005, 12:12 AM
well he speaks truth... G.W Bush doesnt care... and he's an idiot... when im watching CNN for 3 days i belive they couldnt deliver water and food? WTF... Thats AMERICA come on... And what i dont understand why people didnt leave that town knowsing huricane was coming?

Anyway i say Bush doesnt care...

fukenricen
09-06-2005, 12:38 AM
more troops to iraq and **** that place is what seems to pop up in my head on what he thinks about it,its sad how the msg of killing is more then helping in that guys head.