PDA

View Full Version : Cayuga Oct. 4th or 11th!?!

MP328
09-28-2002, 11:18 AM
Since uguys didn't go a week or two ago why don't we try it again in the next two weeks. and it's getting cooler every day so perfect for racing before it starts to snow. how about october 4th or 11th vote on the poll and if u wanna go put your name down.

right now the weather for friday oct. 4th says rain but it might change if not we can try it on the 11th. http://www.theweathernetwork.com/cities/can/cayuga_ON.htm

another thing for whatever reason on the schedule it says "No Timing" http://www.torontomotorsportspark.com/dragway/2001schedule.htm so i'm not sure what's up with that

FAST AND FURIOUS FRIDAYS
* Test and tune every Friday Night
* Car & Driver $20.00
* Spectator $10.00
* Open to all vehicles both domestics and Imports
* Starts at 7pm
* Free Instruction is available -- Just Ask!!!
* Burn out Competition
* Prizes every Friday Night
* Sponsored by: International Automotive and Custom
* Come test your vehicle

Autotechnica
09-29-2002, 12:02 AM
I'll be there whatever day it is. I've been looking forward to something like this for a while.

Bryan

tlaselva
09-29-2002, 12:39 AM
I'll be away on a business trip on the weekend of the 4th.
I'm in if it's on the 11th.

Anyone going to run?

Hey Empowered, got ur bottle?

Lil'Smoothie
09-29-2002, 12:50 AM
I'll go the 11th for sure

can I get my 1/4 mile time there?

should I bring M3 or 325i?

Slowered318
09-29-2002, 02:06 AM
I'm pretty sure I can come on the 11th

But it says something about "no timing" What's the point of a 1/4 mile if you don't get timed? If its some kind of riceboy fast and furious crap where you don't get a time slip, I don't want to go! :mad:

Bring the 325 it'll be more fun.. trust me

Jon@Bimmersport
09-29-2002, 10:59 AM
im in for the 11th....btw, lil smoothie...bring the m3! lets see wat that can do 1/4mile

hopefully my cuzin gets his engine..i'd prob get to run his car too!

WASABI
09-29-2002, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Slowered318
I'm pretty sure I can come on the 11th

But it says something about "no timing" What's the point of a 1/4 mile if you don't get timed? If its some kind of riceboy fast and furious crap where you don't get a time slip, I don't want to go! :mad:

Bring the 325 it'll be more fun.. trust me

Dude ... read the *note on top of the page *th-up*

"Please Note: On our schedule where it says "No Timing" this refers to the score boards operating. You will always receive a printed slip of your times. We apoligize for this confusion."

I'm in for either day.:cool: *th-up*

MP328
09-29-2002, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by saj328

Dude ... read the *note on top of the page *th-up*

"Please Note: On our schedule where it says "No Timing" this refers to the score boards operating. You will always receive a printed slip of your times. We apoligize for this confusion."

I'm in for either day.:cool: *th-up*

i didn't see that either :rolleyes: . seems as if u guys are are for the 11th. so we'll see if more people wanna go and hope the weathr will be good that day.

M50E30
09-30-2002, 08:41 PM
I wouldn't mind going either day. Not too shure if I just want to spectate or slap on the slicks.....well i'm in!

Dave

Lil'Smoothie
09-30-2002, 10:06 PM
well i'm in
sweet im anxious so see what the new engine will do in your E30. big improvement?

what time do you think it will end at guys?