PDA

View Full Version : tanksta

mirek
08-30-2005, 04:53 PM
I was going to join the Premier Gym near my work, so I tried to do some research online to see if people recommended them etc.

I did a search on Google for Premier Gym Toronto or some bullshit, and found a guy actually getting rid of his membership. I talked the guy at the gym down to 40$ a month or something with a 6 month contract.

Anyways, I found this post: http://groups.google.com/group/tor.forsale.misc/browse_frm/thread/6ba7c17c7e4eb938/5bddf381ea99f20c?lnk=st&q=tanksta&rnum=1&hl=en#5bddf381ea99f20c where he states that he pays 34$/monthly.

Turns out this guy was from MB, I thought hey might as well, so I met with the guy at the gym, we talk about cars for a bit and I take over his contract. Thinking everything was great.

I get my first payment taken out, 32$, thinking cool, even cheaper than expected, then 2 weeks later, another 32$. It's 32$ bi-weekly, 64$/month.

I went to the gym talked to the lady she showed me his account history, he's being paying 32$ biweekly for the past year.

I sent him a half dozen emails, got two responses:

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2005 11:49 AM
To: Mirek
Subject: RE: I just spoke with Premier Fitness

Mirek,

i am not in the country right now, i am in transit on
the way back to toronto. i will deal with this the
first opportunity which would be wed / thurs.

if you can be a little more patient, we can resolve
this...

shwetank

and

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2005 2:13 PM
To: Mirek
Subject: RE: I just spoke with Premier Fitness

just wanted to update you with some more useless
information from premier.. they say they are looking
into it now..

i am sure i will have to bother them about this.. will
let you know when i have more..

shwetank

------

I told him he could paypal me 155$ (the difference) and I'd be satisfied. It's been 2 weeks without a response and he's not responding to my emails *no-no*

Slowered318
08-30-2005, 05:55 PM
is your name in any contracts? do you really like the gym your going to?

$64 a month is a little steep but the going rate is 40-60 a month depending on location and facilities.. best is to ride this out then try and get a deal through work or maybe even your doctor, most gyms do a lot of promotional work.

mirek
08-30-2005, 06:03 PM
is your name in any contracts? do you really like the gym your going to?

$64 a month is a little steep but the going rate is 40-60 a month depending on location and facilities.. best is to ride this out then try and get a deal through work or maybe even your doctor, most gyms do a lot of promotional work.

My name is in the contract now since I switched it over. I like the gym only because it's close to my work and home too now. I will be switching to a 20$ biweekly plan in September when this contract is over.

Justin e36
08-30-2005, 10:39 PM
Premier Gym or Premier Fitness? Also which location... send me a PM and I will see if I can pull some strings for you.

bmwm5lover
09-18-2005, 11:57 PM
Karma's a bitch,e h?

mirek
09-20-2005, 12:15 PM
Karma's a bitch,e h?

what the **** are you talking about?

lvan
09-21-2005, 01:51 AM
Kinda very short time to be out of country unless something serious which I doubt.

Look up his last name in the phone book and then call few. If he picks up you know it's him.