PDA

View Full Version : Way off topic

BMWFORLIFE
08-22-2005, 12:32 PM
Hey guys...sorry for posting this message here....i guess i just want as much input as possible.....well it's been about a month since my gf and I broke up..and its driving me crazy...like im losing sleep over this shit...any suggestions...i take it most if not all the members are male...so if you guys have any secret remedies you want to share...shoot....

Thanks

Veemax
08-22-2005, 12:45 PM
How long have you been dating?
Did you Love her?
I mean did you really Love her?
What was the reason you broke up?
Was it a mutual break up or WHo left whom?
neede a little more info...
unless its to personal...

BMWFORLIFE
08-22-2005, 12:54 PM
We dated for 3 months not long...but we hit it off pretty well...we met at school and when we both came home..mind you we only like 20 min apart..
but it got weird...like she neglected to inlcude me with her plans...going away victoria day for 4 days with her friends guys/girls...never invited me out with her freinds, or to bars or anything..not sure if im in the right to be pissed but whatever..she said she felt like it wasn't her place or that she didn't want to impose by inviting me..so we pretty much fought about why she didn't want to impose given i was her bf sheeesh......then it got to a point where i didn't know what the hell she wanted she said she liked me ...missed me..liked me a lot bla bla...but she still refused to include me..its like she wanted the cake and eat it too...she was hagning on to me but not sure why....so i guess what im saying is that we ended it mutually but i mean im here sulking don't know why and she just is careless of the whole situation kind of ironic..its like shes the guy in the relationship....I guess i just want to move on...and im trying but its damn hard...because in the back of my mind she doesn't give a shit..and i want her to at least care that its broken up...i mean the only way i could ever get her true feelings out were when we were mad at eachother..she cried and told me how much she liked me but...then it gets weird again....**** girls are retarted...

BMW_7
08-22-2005, 01:21 PM
Forget her, she's not worth your time. She obviously doesn't want you but just tries to keep you on a leash so you are there for her to lean on when she feels like it. If she really liked you she would go out of her way to be wit you.

You should definitely not loose sleep over it, Go have some fun and meet new people.
or focus on other things, like modding your car!

just325iS
08-22-2005, 01:34 PM
find a replacement, that's the best way to get over a girl.

BMWFORLIFE
08-22-2005, 01:54 PM
thanks guys....

JCKL_racing
08-24-2005, 12:25 PM
you said it yourself in the post above "..its like shes the guy in the relationship...."
you cannot allow this to happen, it's not right in the 'cosmic relationship sense' of things. Chances are good if you drop it completely she comes back. Really quite possible she wants to come back when you return to school, she's sowing wild oats this summer. If you allow her back in later, make sure it's on your terms and make sure that you the man in the relationship, not her.

BMWFORLIFE
08-27-2005, 07:03 PM
sounds good....thanks for the input...makes a lot of sense...

propr'one
08-28-2005, 11:29 AM
"girls are retarded"
"Find a replacement"

Question: What would you do if your car died? Or if you crashed it?

bmwforlife->dealership->new car

women are the same, just require an oil change much more often

bmw's are for life, girls are till something better comes along

King Luis
09-05-2005, 12:13 PM
"girls are retarded"
"Find a replacement"

Question: What would you do if your car died? Or if you crashed it?

bmwforlife->dealership->new car

women are the same, just require an oil change much more often

bmw's are for life, girls are till something better comes along
WOW....well said:D *th-up*

Chris de la Cruz
09-11-2005, 03:33 PM
smoke some weed and buy a cheap hooker... there problem solved.

Miguel
09-12-2005, 11:27 PM
suicide only hurts for a minute.

SpoolinS6
09-12-2005, 11:39 PM
she only has you as a rebound man . she meets new guys talks to them for a bit and if it doesnt work out she comes back to you
been theyre done that !

fukenricen
09-14-2005, 09:42 AM
heres what i say if she was cheating on u the only way to get you feeling alright about it is go out and bang all her close friends it works trust me