PDA

View Full Version : E46M3 vs E36 325iAutomatik

djcontra
09-26-2002, 11:24 AM
This happened this morning on my daily commute to work.
A smurf blue e46m3 stickshift pulled up beside me with some cocky gino with ten pounds of grease in his hair. The guy looked over and spit on the ground beside my car talking shit about how my car is a hunk of junk and how i should just give up and trade it in for a honda because i'll never afford a car like his ...blah blah blah

(i did nothing to provoke this, in fact i was still half asleep at the wheel)

The guy revv'd his engine really hard, probably up to the redline. I, being sorta pissed off that he almost spat on my car i figured i would race the guy anyways knowing well that i'd lose.
(usually in these cases i'd rev my engine too and then just drive normally while they speed off looking like goofs, but not this time)

As soon as the light turned red i gunned it, my heart beating ever so fast as adrenaline was pumping through my veins.
All i could hear from the e46m3 beside me was the engine revv'd really high and then a LOUD, and i mean LOUD sound of him grinding gears!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHA. :D

I ended up actually winning against this bozo!! lol!
When i got to the next stop light i see him roaring down the street smoking tires as he shifted gears. The light turned, and the guy did the ricer fly by sticking up his middle finger while he cut me off ever so close.

what a sore loser

oh well
that was my excitement for the day

oh btw, i saw the new nissan Z coupe yesterday, and an IMMACULATE bmw 2002 in the underground parking lot of my work today too.

hehe

:D

GladdoM3
09-26-2002, 01:52 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Sweet ass kill dude. I wish i was there to **** HIM UP EVEN WORSE. I hate cocky BMW drivers. especially greasy gino's with attitude.
NICE KILL

mpower1226
09-26-2002, 02:05 PM
oh..man.....bhahahahahahahahahahahah...

Jon@Bimmersport
09-26-2002, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by GladdoM3
hate cocky BMW drivers. especially greasy gino's with attitude.
NICE KILL

u mean rolled_out? lol jks

SickFinga
09-26-2002, 10:13 PM
what a f*cking loser I bet it is his mommy's car cause he dunno how to drive it, ppl like that doesn't deserve a bimmer, they don't even deserve to live.

shot that motherf*cker next time you see

GladdoM3
09-27-2002, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by E46_lover

u mean rolled_out? lol jks

You better watch your mouth. One day someone might give you 5 across the eyes. Its different to be mouthy and big, as opposed to mouthy and small. Be careful who you make fun of grasshopper.*no-no*

rico328i
09-27-2002, 11:12 AM
What an IDIOT! DJCONTRA - good that you didn't give him back the bird! As long as he knows, and everybody else around him!!!!!! Like the fact that you kept your calm. Vlad's right - guys like that don't deserve their cars.

Rico

Mr seville
09-27-2002, 07:45 PM
ya see grasshopper i can be an ass to rolled out cause i'm bigger....your a shrimp. sorry dan just using you as an example.:D

Rolled_Out
09-30-2002, 10:08 PM
1) iam not a gino
2) i dont have greasy hair
3) ill knocck you the F&*% out
4) dj contra- i think you raced my buddy mike lol... you don't happen to remember if his plate letters were AMFM ***

amfm is easy to remember, thats why im asking

oh yah, also he has stock 19" m3 wheels, and of course 6 speed (obviously if he grinded that car was 6 speed)

Lil'Smoothie
09-30-2002, 10:40 PM
Rolled out whos M3 is that in your sig?

grreat kill djcontrra by the way

Mr seville
10-01-2002, 06:14 PM
dan you????? are gonna knock me out???:huh?: :D just playin dawwwwwg i really don't care who does the knockin out as long as it's not me who gets knocked out.:P

djcontra
10-01-2002, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Rolled_Out

4) dj contra- i think you raced my buddy mike lol... you don't happen to remember if his plate letters were AMFM ***

amfm is easy to remember, thats why im asking

oh yah, also he has stock 19" m3 wheels, and of course 6 speed (obviously if he grinded that car was 6 speed)

Naw i didn't take a look, i couldn't read the plate being so far ahead of him :D

The whole car was stock including the 19" m3 wheels, so it could have been him.

If i could replay the moment i probably would have spit on his car as it flew by me lol :puke: http://www.bmw.nl/img_user/M-modellen/thumb_M3cabrio_02.jpg

e30_325_s52
10-28-2002, 10:28 PM
he must talk alot of shit...thats funny how he grinded the gears..cuz im 15 witout a lincense yet. and i drive stick lik a good driver that knows stick...thats ****ed up if u dont know stick and u have ur lincence

KennyTheGreat
10-29-2002, 11:06 PM
i drive stick too and im' 16 :d with a license

muhaha

:D

Jase
11-11-2002, 07:28 PM
That is hilarious!!!!. Some people inT.O must be F$#KED. For no reason at all. thn get made out to look like a fool
HA
*th-up*

e30_325_s52
11-11-2002, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Jase
That is hilarious!!!!. Some people inT.O must be F$#KED. For no reason at all. thn get made out to look like a fool
HA
*th-up*
dude thats just bout everywhere

bmwm5lover
11-12-2002, 08:38 PM
hey guys, im 16, a gino, im cocky when it comes to blowing any jap crap (btw i hate jap cars)out of the water, and I CAN drive a stick, WITHOUT grinding the gears.......So please......BE NICE!!!!!LOL:cool: :cool: :idea: :P

Bavaria
11-18-2002, 05:09 AM
"The guy looked over and spit on the ground beside my car talking shit about how my car is a hunk of junk and how i should just give up and trade it in for a honda because i'll never afford a car like his ...blah blah blah"

This would be my reaction, get out of the car, punch him in the nose, stick his head in his ass, and tell him to f.uck off.
i hate cocky BMW owners.
*uzi* the mofo...
u dont like my car fine, keep ur thoughts to ur-self a$$hole.

my 2 cents
Bavaria

IVAN
11-18-2002, 07:59 AM
Most ginoes come from Eu and all they drive there is stick....
This was some bastard born here ,probably from Woodbrigde...
Anyways I think contra was just too nice so he let him go .....A punch in head would be nice leason 4 him but Canada has some rules that allow those bastards to do what ever they want....

bmwm5lover
11-18-2002, 08:40 AM
you are right Ivan, tooo much freedom~~~~

e30_325_s52
11-18-2002, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by bmwm5lover

yes hes rite on that :cool:

IVAN
11-18-2002, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by bmwm5lover

Ih isn't it nice when u get him in the morning and beat crap out of him ....Guess what you will feel cool for rest of your day heheheh.

e30_325_s52
11-18-2002, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by IVAN

Ih isn't it nice when u get him in the morning and beat crap out of him ....Guess what you will feel cool for rest of your day heheheh.

ya i wouldnt be awake to race someone in the mornin...cuz i can bearly stay awake as it is...haha

AlpWhitE46
11-19-2002, 12:51 AM
I hate it when people like these, drive bmw's and emberass us bmw drivers overall...next time hes gonna do that to a supra or something and he gets smoked, and people think hes a looser. :mad: :mad:

e30_325_s52
11-19-2002, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by AlpWhitE46
I hate it when people like these, drive bmw's and emberass us bmw drivers overall...next time hes gonna do that to a supra or something and he gets smoked, and people think hes a looser. :mad: :mad:

i dont think that people have a stick and they grind the gears..they shouldnt be on the road....wha bout everyone else?