PDA

View Full Version : BMWCC Trillium CONCOURS -- Sunday Aug 14th, 12noon

EMPOWERD
08-10-2005, 01:28 AM
2005 Trillium Chapter Annual Picnic & Concours, starts promptly at 12:00 pm and runs until 5:00 pm. Event will be held at Totoredaca Park, 2715 Meadowvale Blvd., Mississauga, ON (Same location as BimmerCruise). In addition to category winners, we will also have an overall winner as well as a People's Choice winner, which will be chosen by all those in attendance. Concours Entry fee will be $20. BBQ lunch provided by the club, admission for spectators FREE! Click here (http://www.trillium-bmwclub.ca/trillium/forum/post.jsp?postid=222) for pics from previous Trillium Concours.

Directions
-Exit Hwy 401 at Winston Churchill Blvd. (Exit 333) and head north. Turn right (east) at Meadowpine Blvd. After a kilometer, turn left (north) onto Meadowvale Blvd. The entrance to Totoredaca Park will be on driverís right. There will be ample parking in the park.
-From Hwy 407 West, exit at Mississauga Rd (Exit 39) and head south to Meadowvale Blvd. Turn right (west) and continue around to Totoredaca Park.

Registrants should include the following information:

-Name
-Membership number
-Number in your party
-A phone number and/or email address, in case we need to contact you with updated information

Concours registrants should also include:

-Year and model number of your car
-Any special information about your car that may be of interest to the judges

Concours cars should plan to arrive around noon, while the picnic won't get underway until 12:30 pm or so.

http://www.trillium-bmwclub.ca/trillium/servlet/getblob?table=forum_images&id=53&filename=uwulff2.jpg

MarkD
08-10-2005, 08:52 AM
that's the same day as the autocross. I guess we'll have to drive directly to the concourse/bbq in that case.

MarkD

Ted in T.O.
08-10-2005, 10:29 AM
Can we register at the show Randy?

crusher
08-12-2005, 01:57 AM
we'll cruise down there after the autocross.. neat :) *th-up*

thinair
08-12-2005, 03:08 AM
we'll cruise down there after the autocross.. neat :) *th-up*

Sounds like a plan.... *th-up*

///Maluco
08-12-2005, 10:03 AM
Can we register at the show Randy?

I don't think that's a problem. I did that last year.