PDA

View Full Version : vs. Honda (in general, Honda's, lol)

FastM3
09-23-2002, 06:41 PM
Every friday and saturday night me and my buddy cruise downtown for a 2 or 3 hour cruise, mostly looking for races in my BMW. Every time we are down there we see some sort of fixed up Honda, and of course, since I absolutly like to eat them for a midnight snack, I chase them 'till I cath them. After I catch then I make it obvious that I don't want to race (making it look like I'll rip them, this is my strategy) So then they act all tough and floor it down the street, and of course I pull up beside them in about, 3.5 seconds, lolololzz....then we try and get a light, and of course I absolutly ripppppp him in half....I love it...looking at their faces, cause they tried to act all tough and they got destroyed.....

They all think that cause my BW is a little older, they think it's shit...but the 170 HP with 1,000,000lbs of torque comes out on top, ALL THE TIME!!!! *th-up*

*uzi*DIE CIVICS DIE!!!!

hawai-Ian
09-23-2002, 06:52 PM
street racing and or provoking others to race you is not kewl.
of course you're j/k and know that already right?

Jon@Bimmersport
09-23-2002, 07:07 PM
u cant rip all the civics in ur e30..wats done to it? wtf are u talking bout acting all tuff? my cuzin has a civic and we cruise around at nite, but he dont race cuz he knwos his car will get raped inside out...he jus likes civics, wats wrong with that? most gurlz wud rather go see a civic than an old bimmer..cuz they dont know the difference.

i know u cant rip a type-r, i know u cant rip a turbo ls, i know u cant rip a turbo gsr, and u cant even rip a civic with a type-r or gsr engine!

M50E30
09-23-2002, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by E46_lover
...u cant even rip a civic with a type-r or gsr engine...

Mmmm...Civics with GSR motors! (Fat Bastard voice) GET IN MY BELLY! I'm getting hungry again! LOL! :D

Jon@Bimmersport
09-23-2002, 07:55 PM
LOL

so im implying that ur fat bastard?

M50E30
09-23-2002, 08:07 PM
LOL

so im implying that ur fat bastard?

Better watch out Mini Me or your next! I want my baby back baby back baby back.....RIBS!

http://koti.mbnet.fi/badbee/wavs/foodchain.wav

SickFinga
09-23-2002, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by M50E30

Mmmm...Civics with GSR motors! (Fat Bastard voice) GET IN MY BELLY! I'm getting hungry again! LOL! :D

BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

e46_lover wasup with that??? I bet civic with gsr engine can't beat an e30 with jet engine.

SickFinga
09-23-2002, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by M50E30

Better watch out Mini Me or your next! I want my baby back baby back baby back.....RIBS!

http://koti.mbnet.fi/badbee/wavs/foodchain.wav

DAVE STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't stop laughing, hahahahahahhaahahahahh

Jon@Bimmersport
09-23-2002, 08:48 PM
LMAO! dave ur killin me!

sickfinga...bring me a e30 with jet engine and ill get some1 i know to give it a run!

Gamite
09-23-2002, 08:55 PM
I bet my Isetta with a rocket engine can beat your E30 with Jet Engine.

Jon@Bimmersport
09-23-2002, 08:59 PM
my jet powerd bicycle owns all!!! except for the fact i'd get flicked off by the wind!

Lil'Smoothie
09-23-2002, 09:18 PM
For the record :

I've taken a Type R in my E30 M3 and i've taken a GSR in my 325is. I've driven a GSR and they arent that fast. I've also driven with Spartiatis in an SIR and they are fast but our e30's would still take em

obviously a turbo car is in a different class, throw a turbo in my car and youve got an e36 M3 eater

Jon@Bimmersport
09-23-2002, 09:20 PM
lil smoothie..i dont think u got me, i meant a gsr engine, in a civic hatch back..like a 1995 hatch..that wud rip ur car! it'd be like mid-high 14s. a type-r in a 1995 hatch now thats like high 13s. thats egg teritory.

tlaselva
09-23-2002, 09:28 PM
Love to see that egg in action! :D

My kind of car, no show, but all go!

Too many damn Honda's that are the other way. *thmbsdwn*

Gamite
09-23-2002, 09:40 PM
Some of those honda's really scare me, like my friends 300+hp Turbo GSR Civic..

Another fact that scares me, is these people put these powreful engines into cars which are like tin cans, people are gonna get killed.

mkgino
09-23-2002, 09:40 PM
I think everyone is missing the point here, anything with four wheels can be made to go fast right?? With lots of cash any car, bmw's, honda's, lexus', mazda's, Toyota's, can go fast in a line. But I think I speak for most of the people on this forum, that we bought BMW's for other reasons than just speed, like the look, maybe the prestiege, quality, the luxury and the overall handling and performance that is really hard to be matched by the other competitors. Its really a stupid argument when one says "well if I put in an engine from an airplane then my car will beat yours in a race!!" Obviously it will, but compare the cars when they are stock, and overall, BMW's have little true competition. Right?? Anyway when I put a whole bunch of stickers, my car will be the fastest in the world, hahaha!

Gamite
09-23-2002, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by mkgino
I think everyone is missing the point here, anything with four wheels can be made to go fast right?? With lots of cash any car, bmw's, honda's, lexus', mazda's, Toyota's, can go fast in a line. But I think I speak for most of the people on this forum, that we bought BMW's for other reasons than just speed, like the look, maybe the prestiege, quality, the luxury and the overall handling and performance that is really hard to be matched by the other competitors. Its really a stupid argument when one says "well if I put in an engine from an airplane then my car will beat yours in a race!!" Obviously it will, but compare the cars when they are stock, and overall, BMW's have little true competition. Right?? Anyway when I put a whole bunch of stickers, my car will be the fastest in the world, hahaha!

Who needs to turn when you can fly in my Rocket Isetta! :P

SickFinga
09-23-2002, 09:44 PM
The egg is the only honda that I like :D :D

pure sleeper

Jon@Bimmersport
09-23-2002, 10:54 PM
see...vlad, how many hondas have u seen that are even done up nicely as a clean car? see thats the thing...as soon as u hear civic...every1 assumes huge body kit, altezza and a ractive exhaust with a ghetto fabulous lowering job and steelies...those are only a fraction of the honda guys...there are some people who go performance, and a clean look....but gamite is right, people are seriously gonna get killed...esp the guys with like 500hp street civics...with 18" rims and gutted interior...thats askin for trouble! but hell..its really impressive wat some of these honda guys can do. and not all honda enthusiasts are punk 16yr olds in a riced up car...there are some people who are 30 and do pro racing...like at mosport with those type-r's! i agree with every1 that randy's is a sick civic...for the sleeper effect...but jus watch who u pull up too...there a lot of guys in the gta who are hitting 13s and 12s with jus a motor swap and lightenned body, with an intake and exhaust....thats more than ur m3 can do sickfinga, and a lot fast than most e30 325is...

M50E30
09-23-2002, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Gamite

Who needs to turn when you can fly in my Rocket Isetta! :P

This M powered Isetta is gunna rock this planet! LOL! :D

M50E30
09-23-2002, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by mkgino
I think everyone is missing the point here, anything with four wheels can be made to go fast right?? With lots of cash any car, bmw's, honda's, lexus', mazda's, Toyota's, can go fast in a line.

Now that is so true! *th-up*

SickFinga
09-24-2002, 01:39 AM
see...vlad, how many hondas have u seen that are even done up nicely as a clean car? see thats the thing...as soon as u hear civic...every1 assumes huge body kit, altezza and a ractive exhaust with a ghetto fabulous lowering job and steelies...those are only a fraction of the honda guys...there are some people who go performance, and a clean look....but gamite is right, people are seriously gonna get killed...esp the guys with like 500hp street civics...with 18" rims and gutted interior...thats askin for trouble! but hell..its really impressive wat some of these honda guys can do. and not all honda enthusiasts are punk 16yr olds in a riced up car...there are some people who are 30 and do pro racing...like at mosport with those type-r's! i agree with every1 that randy's is a sick civic...for the sleeper effect...but jus watch who u pull up too...there a lot of guys in the gta who are hitting 13s and 12s with jus a motor swap and lightenned body, with an intake and exhaust....thats more than ur m3 can do sickfinga, and a lot fast than most e30 325is...

yep that's what the honda gets, it is stereotyped now, and nothing anyone can do. And what do you mean with JUST engine swap???? Engine swap is not JUST a mod. intake is JUST a mod.
If bimmer were as cheap as hondas, you would see tonns of bimmers with swaped engines YOu can get sir engine for 750USD on ebay. and to be honest with you I always hated Japanese cars. I dunno why, but I like US cars more than european, after i moved here I started to hate US cars and switched to european cars. But still hate Japanese cars. IMO honda should be stock or a sleeper.

FastM3
09-24-2002, 11:58 AM
ok let me clear something up....i don't provoke people to race me, and yes most people with civic's act all hard, because every time i'm out driving around they think they can take my car, and they can't, thats what i am trying to say...not all people with civics are @$$holes but for example the other night, just last week, i was driving around and this guy in a civic told me to go f*** myself, why? because he is a loser and thinks his car is fast, and guess whatm, he left after i caught up to him....and the second part is, i actually did beat a type-r, i did beat a gsr tiburon, and i have never lost to a civic yet....and once again, i'm not trying to dis your cars or anything...

tlaselva
09-24-2002, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Gamite
Some of those honda's really scare me, like my friends 300+hp Turbo GSR Civic..

Another fact that scares me, is these people put these powreful engines into cars which are like tin cans, people are gonna get killed.

Let's look at this.
300+ HP on a car weighing 2500 lbs, or likely less.
Older Civics, like you said Gamite, are tin cans, and they rip apart like one.
No TC, no anti-lock brakes, inheritant unstability with launching a fwd car with that much power. Sounds like if this guy doesn't display a heavy dose of restraint, this guy's gonna wind up on the Darwin site. Hopefully this guy doesn't take anyone with him.

Gamite
09-24-2002, 02:12 PM
Actually he has a full roll cage with plexiglass windows and type R brakes (I think), so he's taken percautionary measures, to some extent.

Jon@Bimmersport
09-24-2002, 04:25 PM
guys..i dont wanna sound stupid...but wats the point of launching ur car? is it to avoid shitty low rpm power?

mpower1226
09-24-2002, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by pasta325i
i actually did beat a type-r, i did beat a gsr tiburon, and i have never lost to a civic yet....and once again, i'm not trying to dis your cars or anything...

gsr tiburon?

the v6 6 speed one?

FastM3
09-24-2002, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by mpower1226

gsr tiburon?

the v6 6 speed one?

ya man, i was suprised too...we raced about 10 or 11 times, it was funny, he only beat me twice out of all those races but everytime he got off to a great start...but i wasn't far behind at all and i caught up after hitting 3rd gear!

niko_gt
09-24-2002, 08:36 PM
hhaha JET powered ISETTA, that's straight out of family matters.. Steve Urkel raced with that thing.. it had a parachute and all.
:P

Gamite
09-24-2002, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by niko_gt
hhaha JET powered ISETTA, that's straight out of family matters.. Steve Urkel raced with that thing.. it had a parachute and all.
:P

He did? I dont even remember that, I just thought it would be funny, remember, ROCKET powered, not Jet powered.. hehe..

mkgino
09-25-2002, 03:22 AM
I remember that episode!

Autotechnica
09-26-2002, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by pasta325i
ok let me clear something up....i don't provoke people to race me, and yes most people with civic's act all hard, because every time i'm out driving around they think they can take my car, and they can't, thats what i am trying to say...not all people with civics are @$$holes but for example the other night, just last week, i was driving around and this guy in a civic told me to go f*** myself, why? because he is a loser and thinks his car is fast, and guess whatm, he left after i caught up to him....and the second part is, i actually did beat a type-r, i did beat a gsr tiburon, and i have never lost to a civic yet....and once again, i'm not trying to dis your cars or anything...

If you beat a type-R I don't think he was trying very hard. On the track those things are competition for M3's!

Bryan

BeemerBuddy
09-26-2002, 10:40 PM
Pasta does ur 325 have ANY mods??i know what ur talking about when u say dusting civics is fun, this one kid at my high school had a older civic that had wheels and a webber carb etc, he thought he was hot shit and i roasted him in my lil mazda 626 LOL funniest $h!t, and then my buddys 84 jetta spanked me,its all in the driver and alot of cocky young kids dont know how to drive their cars.

BMW BMXer
09-27-2002, 12:43 AM
see...vlad, how many hondas have u seen that are even done up nicely as a clean car? see thats the thing...as soon as u hear civic...every1 assumes huge body kit, altezza and a ractive exhaust with a ghetto fabulous lowering job and steelies...those are only a fraction of the honda guys...

Only a fraction? are u sure? I think its a large amount are like that and a fraction are in it for performance

mpower1226
09-27-2002, 12:58 AM
civics and integras are fast...
I mean really fast...

on the track, I've seen typer s eating up 330ci's..and type r's against old m5s..

I dont know about civics on the streets..but on the track,
those honda boys are really fast..

(89~90 hb civics...scary...)

mpower1226
09-27-2002, 01:03 AM
but then again, it really depends on the drivers skill..

of course if the guy in 330ci had same/better skills then
type-r no problem...

even the civic in my sig, its turbocharged and fast,
but I still manage to pass him on the track...driver sucked.

tlaselva
09-27-2002, 09:04 AM
Keep in mind that there are various driver skills in these cars. Just b/c a Honda's passing a Z06, doesn't mean they're faster. Just means the driver in the Honda's willing to push the car harder.
During the MaxBimmer cruise to Mosport several weeks ago, one of the fastest cars was a Integra with a sub 200 HP engine.
One of the slowest, was a fairly new Dodge Viper, he almost seemed that he was out for a Sunday cruise. Also keep in mind that people have invested alot of money in these high end cars, and are not about to risk 'wiping out'. Sideswipe a Civic into the guardrail, and it's no big deal. I know that if I had a Honda I was running on a track, I would definitely push the envelope more than I would with my M3.
For those of you that watched the races that day, you know what I'm talking about.

FastM3
09-28-2002, 03:42 AM
no i got no mods to the car....and yes thats what i meant by this entire post, i'm just saying that i love beating those cocky kids when they really only have a honda....honda is good for some people, but you can't fix it up and say it's the fastest car in the world...