PDA

View Full Version : ATTN ROLLED_OUT & Jordan i think?

niko_gt
09-22-2002, 03:41 PM
Friday Sept 20th Collosis (HWY 7 / 400)

2 guys in the E46 M3, I apologize for taking the younguns. They wanted to come out to see my little bro's concert. and they (amongst the 3 of them had 2 smirnoff ice's) *drink* lol, so we took em along. I was in the black probe, and my buddy was with the white e30. That was definately over their limit hahaha :D

they drove us nuts.. I owe you guys a beer for 'babysittin' em for a while

I apologize to everyone who had to deal with their antics.

*th-up*

Mr seville
09-22-2002, 07:15 PM
just slap em and tell them to shutup they won't say a peep:D

Rolled_Out
09-23-2002, 07:16 AM
haha no probs, you can buy me a beer if you want, i wont complain about that :)

GladdoM3
09-23-2002, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Rolled_Out
haha no probs, you can buy me a beer if you want, i wont complain about that :) '

Seriously twisting my rubber arm for that beer :D

Those girls werent that bad except......(1) that chich with the braces.....*no-no* had a little 2 much to drink and 1 too many acting classes , but if i couldnt go to jail i'd like to see that chick in the red again Mmmmmm*devil* *mw* ....I am a bad bad man.*angel* I think that chick with the braces scrated my CAR *devil* *uzi* :mad: , i am not 100% sure but i think so....she was all over my car with her pants.....so i dont know...i dont want to jump to conclusions.
But at the next meet we can definately have a beer or 2.
Word of advice......take them to the car meet........Then get them drunk and take them home. hehehehehe. You guys did it backwards.
Cheers guys*drink*

Rolled_Out
09-23-2002, 06:22 PM
haha jordan what a joker....
bring them drunk again next time, jordan wants to score haha
*shiner* *shiner* *shiner* *shiner* *shiner* *shiner* *shiner* **drink* *drink* *drink*

GladdoM3
09-24-2002, 10:21 AM
haha jordan what a joker....
bring them drunk again next time, jordan wants to score haha
*shiner* *shiner* *shiner* **drink* *drink* *drink*

Why do you lie you shady basterd.............hehehhehehe Jokes. I wasnt the one who wanted to score....they wouldnt leave YOU alone.....AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........i felt guilty that i did not help you out getting those chick off your back............well you kinda looked like you were having fun there with the pre-teenz...hhahahahahaha Jokes

bring the chick in the red.....Mmmm....red.....no wait ...they are my sisters age....**** that then.......i will have nightmares for a long time*shiner* *shiner* *shiner* :puke:

Rolled_Out
09-24-2002, 05:09 PM
dont listen to jordan, he's had too much to drink..
he is in denial, he wants you to bring the teeny boppers next time....M3um lol*smoke* *smoke*

GladdoM3
09-24-2002, 10:23 PM
dont listen to jordan, he's had too much to drink..
he is in denial, he wants you to bring the teeny boppers next time....M3um lol*smoke* *smoke*

Me being drunk and you deliberately hitting on those teeny-boppers has nothing to do with it......I would take unfair advantage of that chicky in the red and then feel very very bad about it......but you wanted that PSYCHO with the braces to do stange fetish shit to you .........what is up with that ??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......JOKES: D :D :D :D *par-t*

niko_gt
09-24-2002, 10:24 PM
you guys are pure jokes

for the record, teeny boppers are staying back home in oakville getting drunk here. Me and Pj are coming without them this time lol. i think it was kinda funny how at krispy kreme they were running around all hyper and stuff. but by the time we got to woodbridge.. it was beddy bed time. and one fell asleep in my backseat. . . lol
:D :D

I was gonna kill the girl in the red shirt when she said "im tired, and was like lying down on one of the cars" im like "NOOOOOO THATS BAD" hahahahaa*uzi* *uzi* never again to come to woodbridge lol

GladdoM3
09-25-2002, 08:14 AM
hahahahahaha niko..........funny shit. i am not going to say anything else....i am going to stop before i put my foot in my mouth .......again. Its good that you are keeping them @ home.....well only if they are getting drunk again. If not......i think they might be able to act like civilized women, not drunkin, stumbling, slurring, and tripping over themselves.
Anywhoo, what time are we meeting up.
I think i am goin to chill @ my loft until we go ........let me know though.
Later
Jordan:moon:

Betray
09-26-2002, 01:18 PM
haha thats so funny

niko_gt
09-26-2002, 08:51 PM
yea they're drunk right now (thursday night), its too funny.. they're drinkin tomorow too.. its like they've never touched alcohol in their lifes..

Jordan, Friday (27th) I have to go to the University Fair In TOronto in the morning, im driving down, then after im goign to Macmaster to pick up my buddy and chill there for a bit.
We're thinking , sometime around 9:30-10:00 we'll be at krispykreme
we'll see you there man

i'll be in my buddys e36 silver 328i

*wave* latess cougg

GladdoM3
09-26-2002, 09:41 PM
kewl. see you there !:D *smoke*