PDA

View Full Version : Regular meetings?

M3ntal Kev
01-16-2002, 04:02 PM
Are there going to be regular meetingsfor the maxBimmer Toronto crowd?

Just curious,

Bliss
01-16-2002, 04:34 PM
Well speedorama is going to be up soon, so we can have an informal meet there and also at the toronto car show. As for a regular chit-chat meet, its fine with me! We can actualy have it maybe this sunday??? If its too soon, then any suggestions welcome. It would be best if it fit everyones schedules. Thanks Kev, for bringing it up.:)

M3ntal Kev
01-16-2002, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by ROB89M3
Ya,if you people like hanging out and drinking some beer,why a not??? We can chit chat about our rides and stuff.We gotta find a good spot where everyone can come to.Maybe in the spring...:)

The spring sounds good... right now the M3 is asleep.

Dirtyman
01-16-2002, 09:34 PM
spring sounds good to me cause my bimmer is in surgery*th-up*

Bliss
01-16-2002, 09:54 PM
it wouls be another maxbeater meet. lol:D

Gamite
01-16-2002, 10:49 PM
hahah, maxbeater.. Hey, what about that weekly thing at coffee tea or me?

Gamite
01-16-2002, 11:38 PM
I was thinking of it being more like a weekly thing, cuz you could go if you had nothing to do sorta thing. Some weeks you go, some weeks you dont, basically, it could become the maXbimmer hang out. See fellow maxbimmer guys and just hang out.. talk cars.. etc...

btw, how's the parking there?

MPRESION
01-17-2002, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Gamite
I was thinking of it being more like a weekly thing, cuz you could go if you had nothing to do sorta thing. Some weeks you go, some weeks you dont, basically, it could become the maXbimmer hang out. See fellow maxbimmer guys and just hang out.. talk cars.. etc...

btw, how's the parking there?

first guy that gets there has to reserve 20 parking spaces side by side:D

Gamite
01-17-2002, 12:53 AM
lol, does anyone have pylons? J/K :P

Bliss
01-17-2002, 01:26 AM
yeah, im up for it, but we would have to make it a spot thats pretty conveniant for most members at least, and not to get kicked out for loitering.

Gamite
01-17-2002, 01:50 AM
well you guys are gonna meet up at coffee tea or me near yorkdale, thats a pretty center location for everyone.

rico328i
01-17-2002, 02:18 AM
How long are you all planning on being there?? I have a beach volleyball game that ends at around 8:30 or 9pm. Will you all still be there??? I want a set of pedals too.

Rico
Silver 98 328i - stock - for now!

Gamite
01-17-2002, 11:45 AM
you'll probably have to look for a bunch of winterbeaters though.

rico328i
01-17-2002, 11:58 PM
See you all tomorrow then.......I will look out for all your 'beaters'!! haha. Keep an eye out for my silver 328i.

Rico

MPRESION
01-18-2002, 11:22 AM
You'll see my bimmer there... just look at the license plate and you'll know it's me.

Marita
01-18-2002, 11:53 PM
too bad i cant go...u guys are all they way in Canada...im just out here in Cali...*par-t*

Marita
01-19-2002, 12:09 AM
hey..Marita,Cali has their fair share of meets though...like every weekend there's one*par-t*

i know...hey are u guys coming down for the tUNINGwERKS show???

Marita
01-19-2002, 12:21 AM
Honestly,I would go if I had the money cuz I need money for the plane tickets,then for a Hotel ,and food and stuff. It would cost a lot just to attend the show.

Will you pay for my plane ticket?

btw:J/K:D

well when people on dtm from texas came it only cost them 25 bucks and theres places to stay here...

Gamite
02-03-2002, 01:06 AM
We were planning on a wednesday night thing.. around like 7.. Maybe every 2 weeks, or every month. That way it wont be too redundant, and after you get off work, and dont feel like going home, you can just come and hang out.

Some place around Yorkdale is pretty centralized, Randy suggested the Tim hortons around Weston Rd, which is fine by me, they have a tim hortons and mcdonalds and a HUGE parking lot..

If you can find a tim hortons, that seems to be good.

Gamite
02-03-2002, 01:54 AM
its not like we're staying there the whole night.. maybe 1 or 2 hours.. its not gonna interfere with work.

Gotta try to make this work for everyone, what about late nights on weekends? Like after 10 on sat or friday.

M3ntal Kev
02-03-2002, 11:03 AM
I don't think a weekday would work out...cuz people have school and/or work the next day.I think It would be better on the weekends later at night...

it all depends on how many cars there would be on any given night..

I think a week night is great since I have a signifigant other who wants my Friday and Saturdays.

Besides, as Gamite has suggested, it would only be for a couple of hours; say 7-9pm or so... as a meet and not a hang-out and got street racing later event...

Just my $0.02

ThE bRoWn GuY
02-04-2002, 02:04 AM
I'm up for wednesday nights...

Gamite
02-06-2002, 03:39 AM
I'm no good for weekends... :( What about late friday nights, Rob I'm sure u'll be fine for just one day per month.

mogie
02-07-2002, 08:25 AM
Weds, is no good I go for physical abuse that nite, but any other nite should be ok, Coffe tea or me is nice, but as soon as summer rolls round, try finding parking amongst the GTi's, Stangs etc, you gotta have gino music too- (no offensive) - Yeah yeah, I listen to that too. As my othe BMW buddie says I'm a Oriental Gino, I'm gonna kill him for that *uzi*

But as for Tim's yeah thats cool, last time we met up at Tim's on Leslie and 16th a bit far for some people, but hey at least the roads are smooth. I have a better idea, why don't I just open a place up, and call it our hangout - any suggestions on a real popular place??? BTW I'm not kidding bout that either :idea:

Need to do something since I am "ahem" unemployed, I am bored out of my mind. My wifey makes some mean tasting cookies which I could sell, SO PLEASE GIVE ME SOME IDEAS FOR GOOD TRAFFIC AND GOOD PARKING this is key, I also plan to incorporate a auto salon with the cafe or what ever hope to open - sorry to go off topic, but it kinda relates :D

Thanks,

Jerry

ThE bRoWn GuY
02-09-2002, 05:06 PM
Actually, someone is already in the process of doing this.. it will be open by March... He told me that he has already submitted his business plans... and will be opening a 24hr cafe/performance shop...